After Story 1/?

It was a regular day at the dorms, everyone was resting due to Aizawa's exhausting training and making plans with each other for the weekend, however, this time was different for you and Bakugou.

"Where the hell are you going?" he asked while entering the house after you, drawing everyone's attention.

"Somewhere where I will not be able to hear your annoying ass!"

"They're still going at it huh?" Kirishima murmured.

"This has been going on for a week. You guys need to do something or else one of us is going to end up dead!" Mineta whisper-yelled.

You ran to your room, Bakugou following you and slamming the door, startling everyone. Nobody knew the reason why you two were fighting. Actually, there wasn't a specific reason to begin with. You've been on each other's nerves for days now and also the irony in each of your conversations had started to become irritating for both of you. Your friends recommended that you would go out on a walk but turns out it didn't go as planned.

You sat on your bed, hands gripping your knees, while Bakugou stood in front of you with his arms crossed.

"You're pretty fucking annoying you know that?"

"Oh really? I was thinking the same thing about you!"

"You're the one getting irritated about everything!"

"You're kidding me right? You blasted that boy away because he helped me pick up the books I dropped while you were busy not giving a damn."

"He clearly didn't do it because of kindness, stop being naive."

"Katsuki, if you're going to say dumb shit at least make them make sense."

"It's not my fault that your shitty brain isn't willing to listen to anything."

Loud noises started coming from your room so some of your friends decided to check up on you two but Kaminari stopped them before entering, clearly wanting to eavesdrop a bit.

"You know what Katsuki? This has been going on for so long, I think it's finally time to take a break."

"You know what? I fucking agree."

Bakugou opened the door and as he was about to take another step, your classmates started running around so that they made a clear path for him to walk through.

"Tsk." he said, gritting his teeth and finally leaving, some of the boys following him to his room.

The girls, and Aoyama, slowly entered yours, closing the door afterwards. They remained silent, waiting for you to speak up, but you kept gripping your knees and staring at the floor.

"(y/n)? You okay?" asked Tsu.

You took a deep breath and smiled, looking at everyone.

"I'm fine. It's for the best. Now if you don't mind, I'm very tired from today's training and I really want to sleep."

"Of course! Let us know if you need anything."

"Thank you guys."

Before they left, they closed the lights and whispered goodbyes. You layed down and hugged your pillow, taking a moment to realise what had just happened. Tears started falling from your eyes as you pressed your lips together, trying to prevent yourself from crying harder.

Meanwhile, Bakugou was sitting on his chair, looking at his phone's wallpaper of you two together. A rare picture of him genuinely smiling. He hesitated for a moment, but changed his wallpaper to a plain, black one. He threw his phone on the desk and stared at his hands for a bit, a small droplet falling on the top of his palm. He touched his cheeks and realised that tears were falling from his eyes so he quickly stood up and wiped them away.

...

The next morning, Uraraka came to wake you up and persuaded you to join her and the girls for a day out. She helped you get ready and afterwards you headed downstairs where the rest of your classmates were.

"Morning (y/n)!" Midoriya cheerfully said, trying to lighten your mood. "Want anything for breakfast?"

"I'll buy something outside, thanks Deku."

"Where are you girls going? Can we join?" Kirishima asked, secretly pointing at Bakugou who was playing games on his phone in the living area.

"Us girls need some time alone without boys." Mina answered, secretly pointing at you while gritting her teeth at Kirishima. "Right (y/n)?"

"Yeah, right (y/n)?" Bakugou mocked.

You felt yourself become so irritated at his childish attitude that it took everything in you not to strangle him right at that moment.

"That's right! We need our time away from immature assholes!" you exclaimed, Bakugou quickly standing up from the couch.

The girls grabbed you and lead you outside the house while the boys tried holding Bakugou back.

Hours had passed and you actually had a great time with your beloved friends. When you entered the house, everyone else had left so you decided to relax in the living area alone for a while. You sat down and let Toru play with your soft hair while the other girls put on a movie for you to watch.

"Wow the guys are really out having fun huh." Mina said. 

She opened the videos Mineta had sent and laughed loudly at everyone, the other girls approaching her curious to look as well. Suddenly, a girl saying Bakugou's name could be heard in the video so Mina quickly turned off her phone and threw it on the table, everyone slowly turning to look at you.

"Give me the phone Mina."

Without really having a choice, she reached for her phone and handed it to you. You continued watching the video and saw a girl talking to Bakugou, who was sitting next to Kirishima, but then the video cut off and it followed with a text from Mineta saying 'I don't have enough battery.'

"Damn that USELESS PURPLE LITTLE SHIT!"

You threw the phone at the edge of the couch and sat down once again.

"Us UA students really are popular huh." Uraraka chuckled nervously.

"I don't even care. Do you know who I am? I bet she does." you exclaimed, raising a brow.

Everyone shook their head in agreement, avoiding making you even more irritated. You took a deep breath and layed down, your head resting on Momo's thighs as she put some of your hair behind your ear.

"He moved on so quickly huh.. I bet I wasn't that important to him to begin with."
...

Meanwhile Bakugou was praying for all of this to end soon as he was forced to go out in the first place. He was scrolling through his phone, seeing Mina's story with you. He smiled to himself but the smile soon faded when he heard someone call him.

"I don't take pictures." he spat out.

"Sorry, he isn't very approachable." Sero nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his head. The girl simply nodded and left while Mineta made his way next to Bakugou.

"Calm down dude, I bet (y/n) is already out talking to other guys-"

"Quit it Mineta." Kirishima warned.

"Am I wrong? She is so hot, it's natural for guys to-"

Without even finishing his sentence, Kirishima slapped the back of his head. He could see that Bakugou felt angry at Mineta's words by how hard he was clenching his fists but then again,

"Tsk, why would I care. We aren't together anyways.."