Chapter 31: Reunion

So I know you all are going to hate me but, a lot of bad things are about to happen to Ariana! Although she won't die she will go through a really bad time. Sean will be a little bit involved in the bad, but the good will be all him. wink wink!
----------------------------------------------

I didn't know who that text was from, but it shook me up a little bit. I didn't know what they were talking about, what I was paying for. it was probably someone trying to scare me, or some psychotic fan or something but it still scared me a lot. I got out of bed and went to my closet and put on a pair of blue jeans, not like Levi's blue jeans I mean like dark kinda neon blue jeans or leggings whatever you want to call it. I paired it with a crop top with an American flag on it. I zazzed it with a pair of tan booties. I put a pair of shades and a white hoodie. It was a nice outfit for someone in high school or college but not for me. I got in my new car and headed to Olive Garden. I met up with Sean who was wearing skinny jeans, a grey polo sweater, and some on point Lebrons. He was wearing a black SnapBack and some shades as well. We were trying to stay inconspicuous, to fans and paparazzi so no one would know we were here. He sat at a table and ordered. It was quiet and awkward for a long time. "So what's up Ariana?"
"Oh not much, I've been off for the last couple of weeks because of a concussion injury."
"You working on anything new soon?"
"Yeah I might probably another collab before i go back on tour."
"Oh sounds good!"
"So enough about me how about you?"
"Um well I haven't really been able to write since we broke up but I've been performing and sponsoring, and of course modeling."
"Oh that's so cool!"
"Ariana are we ok!"
"I'm still mad at you, just not infuriated anymore."
"Ok good were making progress!"
He grabbed my hand and traced patterns like he used to. it sent tingles down my spine. it felt all to familiar. I closed my eyes letting it soak in. He kissed me hand. I opened my eyes and abruptly pulled my hand away. A sad look strikes his face and then our food comes. I ordered a pasta with tomato sauce, the ultimate classic. We chat, laugh, eat, and then it all comes to an end and we must bid farewell, I hug going one way and he thd same way causing his lips to accidentally hit mine. Everything becomes awkward so I get in my car and drive home. Justin comes over to my house later, for reasons unknown 😒. We decide to go for a walk in the park. "A girl whistles as we walk by cause he has no shirt on as per usual. "Ah women they just love my masculinity and my muscles."
"What muscles I do more push-ups to stay in shape than you do."
"Oh really!" He goes down on the grass and starts doing pushups. I decide to sit on his back and then he does like 3 before collapsing. "oh nice job!"
"Hey I did well for having a giant cat on my back!"
"Ok my turn!" I go down and I am doing my push-ups and he decides to sit ok my back. I struggle and do 10. "Woah Grande you got skill!" I collapse with him on top of me. We laugh and then he kisses me. "Woah Justin that's too far!"
"Sorry! I just got caught up and I saw the pap guy in the bushes so I!"
"Oh Shiz the paps are here! Sorry Justin I gotta go!"
"Ok well I'll see ya then sorry again!"
"Uhm yeah ok bye!" I get up and scurry away to my car. God everyone has been kissing me today. I get into the car and drive straight to my house, without stopping. I know that by tonight the while world will know what Justin did! This was going to be painful, very painful. I take a nap on my couch. When I wake up Frankie is sitting there watching TMZ. I groan as they say my name. Some pictures with Sean show up and I realize they saw us. then they show a video from the award show. Next, pictures of me and Justin flash. I call Scooter and tell him to make a statement saying that we are not dating, we tripped and fell in too of each other in a way that looked like kissing. It was a lie buts the thing is I wasn't saying it, it was the guy on TMZ that was. Later on that night, there is a knock on my door. I answer it and there on my porch is Mr. Skyes. "Oh hey babe I wasn't expecting to see you today!"
"Oh I know because you were to busy smooching on Justin."
"No Nathan he kissed me I told him that it wasn't cool then left!"
"Why does this keep happening with you!"
"What are you talking about?"
"You always have something with someone else, and you always have an excuse to cover up!"
"Ok I always have an excuse because there is always an explanation. You just never want to believe me!"
"I do, I do want to believe you but you comeback with all of these excuses what am I supposed to think. The average couple doesn't have one person getting kissed by every man within a 5 mile radius."
"You always see me as the villain, but I'm not you're just jealous. Do you realize when we were dating I made a purity pledge cause I thought you were the one."
"What?!?"
"Yeah and now why would I purposely break that pledge."
"I never said you slept with any of them, but you did kiss them."
"Nathan I didn't they did to me!"
"It's always like this with you! Zac, Sean, Justin, and the guy in your new video! Your like a mouth slore."
"Oh screw you Nathan!"
"You know what Ariana, I'm done! We're done!"
"Fine I was going to break up with you anyways!"
"F u Ariana!"
"You wish!" I slammed the door and walked over to my kitchen. I grabbed a big tub of ice cream and sat in my couch. This was not the plan. He was not supposed to breakup with me, I was supposed to break up with him. I did what I always do after a breakup, ate ice cream, and watched the Notebook with Frankie! I know that I didn't even love him, but it still felt in some way like losing part of myself.

----------------------------------------------
I wrote a Selena Gomez, Zedd story it's called Zeddlena and I would love it if all of you guys would read it. It starts from a very bad breakup with you know who to a their family life together. obviously not entirely done and posted but I have the first few chapters out enjoy!