Chapter 38: the photoshoot

I walked out of the room in my lace black bra and black underwear. It was sups awkward always but I had to do it. I went and stood in front of a huge white background and then the guys came over shirtless with nothing but jeans on. "Ok Ariana lay down on the bed!" I did as he said. "Alright now Tyler lay over her!" Tyler sat straddling me then later the rest of himself down. Then they directed Liam to hold one of my arms and to kiss it and then directed Thomas to grab the other and do the same and for Gregg to stand behind the bed while Alexander had me head in his lap. We did another with all of he boys sitting next to me each with a hand on my body. Next we did one sexual picture with each of them then another of just me. They handcuffed me to the bed while all of the guys sat around the bed leaning against my body. Then they had each boy kiss a side of my body. They had Alexander pose by my face kissing my neck. he whispered into my ear. "Ariana how is it being kissed by a gay guy does it make your gaydar go off!" I start laughing at that and everyone looks at me.
"You know you could really pass for straight you sure you aren't bi!" I whisper back. He chuckles
"Almost positive!"
I giggle again and be buried a head into my neck and I just smirk. "That smirk Ariana!"
"Oh I'm sorry!"
"No don't be it's perfect keep it up whatever you told her Alexander it worked!" We look at each other and laughed. As the guys continue their poses I smirk and then something Tyler does knocks the breathe out of me.
"Tyler what the fuck!"
"What?" He smirks
"Asshole you can't do that!"
"Do what?"
"You can't fucking lick my thigh you pervert!" I can see Sean was about to run over I wave him off and he backs off.
"Chill Ariana I was just playing around!"
"Don't do it again!"
"Wouldn't want to interrupt Alexander whispering sweet nothings in your ear!"
"Shut up you don't know what your talking about!"
"yeah I do!"
"Shut the fuck up!"
"Ok people can we get back to work the photographer says.
"Yeah!" I say
"Never wanted to stop!" Tyler says and I just want to punch that douchebag in the face. Alright Ariana can we get a picture with you and Tyler!"
"Fine!"
"Ariana sit on the edge of the bedpost and Tyler stand in front of her."
We do exactly as told.
"Now kiss each other passionetly!" We kiss each other emotionally. I feel his saliva in my mouth and when he pulls away it is still attached to my mouth. I wipe my mouth and spit in the garbage can. "Fucking disgusting!" I say hoping no one heard but everyone did. The other guys start laughing and Tyler just stands there arms crossed. I walk back over and kiss him again crunching my face at the initial impact cause it was gross. Then I warmed up and just let it happen and then his tongue slid into my mouth somehow. I pull out and back away. "No! No! No! No! No tongue that was just gross!" I complain and the guys are all on the floor laughing at us. "Okay that's enough of you guys Liam you're next!" Liam jumps up and walks over to me. "I hope I'm not as bad as him!" He jokes and I laugh.
"There is not possible way you can be that bad!" I joke right back.
"Okay Ariana hands on his abs and then I want a deep kiss and go as far as makes you comfortable!" We shrug and then I put my hand on his abs I reach down and pull him by his pants kinda feeling his warmth and into me smashing our lips together. I can feel his boner and it just makes me smile. We kiss deeply and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling on his hair and then when I moan I hear chuckles all around. He rubs his hands down my sides and then he slid his tongue into my mouth and he continued like that. I backed out cause I was really really enjoying it and that made me guilty that I was feeling pleasure kissing him. "I can feel your boner getting bigger!" I whisper to tease him. He blushes and then we turn to the photographer who was leaning on the camera tripod. "I stopped taking pictures a long time ago!" He says and I just blush and turn around and see Sean fists clenched. I stare at him seductively and he immediately loosens up telling him that this was nothing. They had me do small kiss scenes with Thomas and Alexander and then they had me pose all by myself. "Ariana you are done you can go and change and then you are free to go!"
"Ok thanks!" I went back, changed, and brushed my teeth. Then Sean walked in and the guilt overwhelmed me so I walked over to him and jumped on him crashing our lips together. Our mouths moves in sync and molded together perfectly better than any of those other guys. He licked my lip asking for entrance which I granted and then I wrapped my arms completely around his neck pulling him even closer. I was starting to rethink the while abstinence till marriage thing cause he was making me feel too damn good and I just wanted him. I though about it and then I remembered what i promised my grandpa and I let the thought drift away and just enjoyed the moment. I kissed him even deeper and felt his beard brush against my face. Finally we broke it. "That is so refreshing!" I say
"What?"
"It feels good to be kissed the right way!"
"Oh good I thought you were falling for those guys!"
"Seriously did you even see my reaction to Tyler kissing me!"
"We all did!" He chuckles.
"That was really gross he is just elk don't ever think I'd go for him he is a douchebage! And a pervert and just bleh!" I shiver at that disgusting thought!
"Well let's get going to your surprise!"
"Ooh yay what I've been waitin for all day!"