Chapter 17: on tour

Ariana's POV

I have one more performance before I head back home. I get to go home and see Frankie and mom and hopefully I can pull Juliana up with me, I mean she is coming to see my show, we are in Philadelphia. I miss her too. I haven't quite been myself these last few weeks. I have felt so alone these last few months, so lonely shut out from the world. Frankie has been busy rehearsing for his broadway show "Rock of Ages." I am very proud of him. I just I mean he has been at rehearsals non stop, he is a very important role and all but ugh. I mean they have rehearsal close to everyday. My mom has been there but still in her own world, not really paying attention to me. I am going to go home and talk to Nathan and Harry. I just need to confide in someone. I can't wait! I don't want to be alone or feel alone. Sean hasn't even tried to call me yet and that has really aggravated me. He hasn't apologized at all and worst of all he is hanging out with Lizzie, who also is busy. I can't even ask her about that night. I am just going crazy! On the verge of a Grande breakdown. I just need release, to calm down. If anything pushes me even a a little bit over the edge then I am going to snap. I really miss Sean, Haz, and Nate. I am so conflicted they are all amazing guys. Haz and I are too close to be called a crush, Sean is a jerk who broke my heart and Nate is Nate just perfect, plain old Nate. "Ms. Grande!"
"Yes"
"It's time to head over to the arena."
"Ok I'm ready."
"Alright good! Let's go." I got up and followed the security downstairs to my van that would shuttle me to the area. I shoveled myself in and sat back bored, tired, and nowhere near ready for this performance. I was on another planet of thought. Eventually although I didn't realize it we arrived at the arena. I don't know why but this was the worst breakup I have ever went through since Graham my first heartbreak. I'm not going to think about that right now but let's just say that 'I just wanna break his heart right back, right back.' He was the first guy to ever really hurt me but not as bad as Sean did. Not nearly as bad. I got out of the van and went backstage to get ready. "Ariana you are to be on stage in like 5 minutes let's go."
"Ok ok I'm moving." I went into the hallway and got ready to go on stage when I saw what I thought was a familiar male. I guess it was just a similar tech guy. I got on stage and opened with My Everything.

'He wasn't my everything till we wer nothing, and it's taking me a while to say now that he's gone my heart is missing something so it's time I pushed my pride away.......'

I finished my first set and then I went off and took a few sips of water and changed my outfit. I got back on stage and started the song that would probably make me cry. I started singing

'I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right,
But that's a lie,
That's a lie
And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show
'Cause sooner or later, we'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows
Almost
Almost is never enough
So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each others arms
And we almost
We almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough'

I was almost in tears I missed him and I missed Sean. All of a sudden a familiar male voice accompanied the song singing the verse written for him.

'If I could change the world overnight
There'd be no such thing as goodbye
You'll be standing right where you were
And we'd get the chance we deserve'

He was here he was really here. I practically ran over to him, barely finishing the song. He wrapped me in a hug and kissed my head. I just couldn't let go, he was like my best friend out of all of my exes the only one I still talk to. He was my one true love. I think. I could hear the crowd ooooohhhhhing and cheering us on.
"Nathan, I missed you so much. I am so glad you are here I wouldn't have made it without seeing your face."
"Ari I missed you too, but I was too afraid to call you because of Sean."
"Don't ever be too afraid of my boyfriends, you may be my ex but first and foremost you are my friend."
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
"You should probably finish your concert."
"Oh yeah right that!" he laughed as I ran back to the middle of the stage to start my next song. I sang Break free, be my baby, the way, baby I, tattooed heart, problem, bang bang, daydreamin, one last time, and then to finish it off Honeymoon Avenue. I practically ran off stage and went to my dressing room where he was standing waiting for me. I ran over and tackled him, us falling down on the couch. "Ari calm down it's just me." I burst out in tears.
"I know but I have just been having a hard time and you are the first person to come see about me without me asking them. I have just been so lonely lately."
"Well I'm here now and I won't ever let you feel alone again. I am so sorry I wanted to reach out after I heard about your loss but I didn't know how to."
"It's ok all I care about is that you're the one that is here now." He was the one here for me right now. We walked to the van and took a ride back to my hotel and to my room sitting on my sofa watching Scandal. He slipped his arm around my shoulder and we sat there. We talked for hours on end about why we didn't work, about Sean, about our careers, about Julianna, and about the future. "Ari I am so glad that I came, so glad Scooter called."
"Me too."
"Great."
"Can I admit something?"
"Anything."
"Most of those songs on my album....were about you!"
"Really which ones?"
"One last time, my everything, be my baby, and why try."
"Oh ok well they all are amazing songs and they reflect us perfectly."
"Which one is your favorite?"
"One Last Time! it is the most amazing song I have ever heard after of course all if my songs." He was pretending to sound conceited. I laughed. I don't know why but in this moment everything was perfect. My phone rang and the moment paused. I answered it
"Hello!"
"Ari, where are you I have been waiting for you outside the arena for 1 hour now!" It was Julianna.
"Omg I will be right there I got so caught up."
"Just hurry it's cold out here."
"Alright on my way." I hung up and grabbed my purse and Nathan's hand being dragged behind me.
"Where are we going?"
"To pick up my sister Juliana I left her at the arena."
"Oh Ari!" We ran outside and into the car driving back to the arena. As I pulled up Juliana looked at me with that really aggravated look. She then looked in the passenger seat to see Nathan, she shifted her eyes between me and Nathan going back and forth. then when he turned away she gave me the childish eyebrow wiggle. I waved her into the car ignoring the eyebrow wiggle. She jumped into the back seat and I started driving back to the hotel. "hey Ari."
"Hey juju."
"Hey Nathan."
"Hi Juliana."
"We are so sorry we didn't pick you up earlier I forgot and lost track of time."
"It's ok as long as your here now."
"Wow that was really calm, what is up with you, usually you would go crazy."
"Well Shawn says that meditating can help to get rid of anger, and he is a little bit right."
"Really?"
"No he's wrong I am full of anger but I said I would make an effort. As long as I listen to some Fractured Spine and break a lot of stuff I feel no anger."
"Ooooo k then. We are going to pretend that's normal and then get you to a psychiatrist first thing tomorrow."
"Oh shut up your just lucky I haven't killed you yet leaving me in the cold and all."
"Yeah I am still really sorry about that."
"Just keep driving!"
"Ok ok!" We arrived back at the hotel and Nathan started walking ahead and Juliana stayed back with me. "so what's the deal with mr. United Kingdom over there."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean what was he doing at your show."
"Surprising me!"
"Yeah but why?"
"Just because we are good friends and I hadn't seen him nearly a year."
"So what he's your ex."
"We broke up in a mutual manner and we decided to just be friends."
"Sure cause that always works out."
"Really, have you told Shawn about your past with your friend Lucas."
"No.....but that.....that was different!"
"It really wasn't though, it was close to the exact same situation"
"Ok ok I'll give it to you this time but I'll get you next time Ariana."
"Goodnight Juju."
"Um...where do you think your going this early in the night?"
"It's 11:00 o clock."
"Yes and the night is young very young."
"Ugh.....what do you want to do."
"Come with me and I'll show you my way of life." She dragged me over to the bar and we sat and I forced her to have a water instead of beer because she underage, she just scowled and sat down. I had a beer and we talked then we went to see a band at an unofficial gig. They were really good, so I ave them Scooters card and took their numbers. I believe they finally decided on the name 5 seconds of summer. Later we went to this club that Julianna had looked up. She is really into that Emo scene. We got there and I had already gotten a slight buzz. Julianna ordered 10 shots of this black mixture of dozens of liquor a in one. it burned so bad and after 3 more shots I was drunk as a dog. We were sitting at a couch laughing our heads off for no reason. I sat up and realized that we needed to get home. We started walking back to the hotel and it was difficult, we were so drunk. we got into the doorway of the hotel and I just fell as I felt my face hit the cold linoleum floors. I could hear everything but I was out cold, couldn't move. I couldn't wake up, everything was dark!

----------------------------------------------
If this story gets 100 views and 5 votes I will update again!