News!!!!

I have been dying to tell you guys the great news. I have finally written the first bit of my next Seaniana fan fiction and it is online right now. It's called Into you and I really hope you guys enjoy it!
Here's the description check it out in my works:

Out front they are the talk of the town. They are so in love that no one can tear them apart. Rumors fly over their heads and hate gets pushed to the side. They are Hollywood's forever couple. The lasting faith of love known all around. The talented duo who is unmistakeable and unbreakable. Ariana Grande pop icon and David Slayder the hotter Leonardo DiCaprio.

Behind closed doors it's a different story. Nothing is ok and nowhere in their story lies a fairytale. They are but a lie. They are anything but happy and ridiculously in love. A couple once thoroughly in love but now anyone close to them could barely tell.

Sean is Ariana's bodyguard. Cold hearted and closed off. Put on her detail because of his intimidating looks, muscle, and talent in martial arts and self defense. Never smiling brick wall of a man but a certain pop superstar may have broken his shell. Her stunning looks, intoxicating personality, and the strength she has showing a happy confident attitude when behind closed doors she eats away her problems and tries to fight the man who claims to love her. She's a broken China doll that looks and acts as though she's whole. She tries to be ok because of the man she loves but she isn't ok at all.

What will happen when Sean breaks through and Ariana the same? Will they fall in love again or will he fix her back up only for her to return to her first love David Slayder? What happens when David fights for the girl he loves? Will their love repair? Or will it always be broken?
-------------

Don't forget to read, vote, comment on this new one. And follow me!
Also hit up ma girl @fifthharmonyariana
She's such a great writer but there's not to much Ariana in her books but Ariana is incorporated very often. I just love to read her books.
Thanks guys!😘