Chapter 26: Get over it!

Ariana's POV

A month ago I kissed Sean and I felt fireworks, not sparks but fireworks the whole big charade. Me and Sean have been talking and texting we are at a state of friends. I don't know why but I missed him, I was never over him. I was just fooling myself if I thought that Nathan would help me get over him. I have to figure this all out. I need to figure out if my feelings for Sean are for real, I need time. I know exactly what I have to do. I have to breakup with Nathan it's the only way. I need some time to figure everything out, clear my mind. I need a vacation. I need to getaway, to the city maybe. I can go see Frankie's show on Broadway. He is playing Franz in Rock of Ages. I am going to see Nathan and I am going to tell him that I'm leaving for the city tomorrow to clear my head and work through everything. My phone rang.

"Hello!"

"Hey Ariana!"

"Hey Scooter what's up, we need you in New York tomorrow if you want to see Frankie in his show and get your work done!"

"Ok ok when do I leave?"

"In a half hour you can't pack, direct the driver to the airport!"

"Ok but I need to tell Nathan!"

"There's no time you need to go now text him on the plane, I got Justin to loan you a seat on his jet since he's heading to the city anyways. Selena might be there or Kendall I don't know he's been dating Kendall on the side, just don't tell Selena."

"Scooter you know I can't do that be...."

"No you have to because Justin is your friend and I am your manager! do we have an understanding!"

"Yeah but I can't promise I won't hint at it when I see my best friend, I can't let him hurt her again!"

"I said do we have an understanding not let's negotiate!"

"Ugh!"

"Ok so go to the airport your wonderful agent put brand new clothes and shoes in your NYC apartment now go!"

"Fine bye Scooter!" And I hung up. I was so upset. I know what it feels like to be hurt and I don't want Selena going through that! I directed the driver and pulled up right next to the jet. It was huge and luxurious. It made regular planes look like a city bus. I got out of the car and walked onto the plane to see Kendall Jenner and Justin Eskimo kissing. "Hey Ariana long time no see babe!" He said standing up to hug me. I hugged him a long time. "I missed you Justin, your warm hugs, soothing voice, I am just so messed up right now, it's good to see that my good friend hasn't changed at all."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yeah it means that you're still the douchy, funny, and hot guy that I always knew!"

"Oh you think I'm hot huh!"

"In a douchebag rapper kind of way!"

"Ah but I'm still hot!" I hit him really hard!

"What was that for?"

"You know what that was for!" I said motioning to kendall.

"Hey she is the one sleeping with Dylan O'Brian!"

"You dumb-.....she's not sleeping with Dylan, they are just friends."

"Then why does that include being wrapped up in a blanket on her couch with arms around each other!"

"I'd rather not explain all of this now maybe later there is a reason though it's just I promised I wouldn't tell!"

"Fine but still glad to have you here!"