Intruder

Ariana's pov
I woke up to arms around my waist. I don't remember doing anything last night so who was in my bed and who had their arms wrapped around me. My heart started beating out of my chest.
The person groaned as I tried to get up and pulled me back into them.
"Stop trying to move baby girl!" I sighed realizing it was just Sean. Sean?
"What the hell are you doing here in my bed?"
"I missed holding you In My arms so I climbed up the balcony to your  other room and jumped to this window sill and climbed in!"
"Sean you could've died!"
"Anything for you is worth dying for." He pulls me into his body nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck. The putter patter of rain outside calming my heart.
"I missed you baby girl!"
"I missed you too! But just because we're cuddling doesn't mean I forgive you!"
"I know and in sorry for hitting you. I'm seeing a therapist and I turned myself in to the cops."
"You did what?!" I practically scream.
"Ssh baby calm down I'm just going to jail for a a few weeks!"
"Jail? A few weeks?"
"Yes I had to prove to you im worth it so I turned myself in to the authorities and their locking me up."
"No this is not happening!"
"It has to if I want to get you back."
"No I won't let this happen." I move and grab my phone off my nightstand.
"What're you doing kitty?"
"Don't worry about it!" I walk into my bathroom and call Scooter. I talk to him and he promises to get Sean off.
"Thank you Scooter!"
"No problem Ari remember you have you have seating arrangement meeting with Frankie and Zachary at 4."
"Got it and don't forget to book my ticket to Tahiti!"
"Ariana you've reminded me one million times! I won't forget to book your ticket to your brothers wedding ok?"
"Ok!"
I hang up and walk back into my room and Sean is wide awake sitting in the middle of my bed cross legged.
"Ari what'd you just do?"
"You're not going to jail I refuse to let that happen."
"You're too sweet!"
"You shouldn't have done that Sean it's not the hitting I'm upset about!"
"It's not?"
"No I'm upset at your continuance to hurt me! Whether physically or emotionally. You just always seem to hurt me."
"I know I'm sorry I just got caught up in the love and emotions I was feeling you know. I'm sorry for every time and anytime I hurt you ok?"
A ridiculously loud clap of thunder sounded outside and I jumped scared and ran into Sean's arms.
"Storms scare the shit out of me especially since I decided to watch Into the Storm last night because Nathan Kress my good friend was in it. That thing was scary especially since it was raining last night too. He wraps his arms a round me with a chuckle.
"Don't be afraid of the storm kitty!" He strokes my head.
"It's so loud and scary!"
"It's just a mixture of cold air and hot air that's all!" He kisses my forehead. I shake a little I don't know why but tonight I was especially scared. I gripped his shirt tightly. Suddenly I realized what I was doing. I removed myself from his hold, his sweet smell that I could never quite pinpoint just new it was his smell lingered in my nose. He rubbed a hand across the small mustache and beard that was trying to grow on his face.
"Sean you have to go, I have a meeting to go to for Frankie's wedding."
"Fine kitty but I'll see you to.."
Thunder. I squealed and jumped into his arms again. I got up and realized what happened when he started chuckling.
"I have to leave so you have to leave!"
"Or I can stay so that in here when you get home!"
"You wold like that would you?"
"I would how did you guess!"
"Sean seriously I have to g-!" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I answer it and it's Frankie.
"Hey!"
"Hey Ari so the meetings cancelled so stay home with some ice cream and movies because this is a really bad storm and there's flooding and they say you shouldn't leave because the winds are crazy."
"Ok thanks Frank!"
"Don't call me that and bye Ari!" I end the call and look at Sean smirking face.
"Well it looks like you'll be here till the storm passes."
"I guess so!"
"What should we do?"
"Play video games duh!"
"Fine let's go!" He grabs my arm and leads me down the stairs into the living room where all of my game devices are. We turned on the Wii and played obviously Just Dance. I won because well a few of them were my songs so I've played this over and over. I am boss at this game I've practically memorized the dances. After that we decided to play Mariokart. He kept pushing me and making me die.
"You cheater!"
"Nuh uh!"
"Yes you so are!" I nudged his side he goes all the way down on the couch and pulls me down with him in a fit of laughter. I look in his gorgeous brown eyes and I see the world. Our world. Our love. I see the care he has for me, the love and I can't help but fall in love with him all over again. We were friends before we were a couple, then we werent a couple and I hated him and then we were a couple and then later we weren't again and now in this moment I feel like I'm right where I am supposed to be. No matter how screwed up our relationship is, he is still the love of my life and that is never going to change, no matter how hard I try.
"Uhm Ari you're still on top of me."
"Ssh just enjoy it. I'm about to do something I know I'm gonna regret but it's ok." I lean forward and connect my lips with his, it takes a few seconds before he kisses back. I place a hand on the back of his head and pull him closer into me, deepening the kiss. I lean away and smile.
"Does this mean.."
"Nope I'm still hurt and i am not taking you back just yet but I needed to do that."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you just got a kiss and that's all it was."
"God you're confusing girl."
"I know I am!" I get from off of him and resume the race getting a head start.
"Haha!"
"Cheater!"
"Nope just a smart thinker!" We play aggressively for a while before I win the tournament.
"What oh! Who won? Ari won! Who's the Mariokart boss, Ari! Uh uh! Oh yeah! Im awesome I won!"
"Only because you cheated half of the time."
"I did not!"
"You did!"
"Nuh uh you're just a soar loser." He leaps on me and starts tickling my sides. I wiggle and squirm while laughing uncontrollably. This is the us, that I like. There's no pressure, no drama, no obligation, no drive through sexuality, it's just us. It's Ariana and Sean and no one else in the world, playing games, watching movies, eating bananas. This is what my ideal relationship is like. This is what I want us to be. When we chill and just be ourselves I have so much fun and never want it to end. When we get to act like little children and have fun no worries, no work, no problems. It's these moments that make me feel like we have a chance. That we can go off and get married, have nothing but each other to live for, not the label or the fans. We're out of reach of the corruption of the music business. The angry grasp that leads down a dark road you can't return from. Somehow we defeated it and we live happy together. It's a dream so far off that I know it can't be true. For now he holds my heart in his right hand and my brain in his left. He does what he wants and makes me feel what he wants me to feel. He's my drug, my addiction, my knight in shining armor, he's in control and I hate that I can't let him go no matter how bad he hurts me. He's my king that makes me want to be his queen. He's my paradise and my downfall. I know I'm being dramatic but no one and I mean no one hS ever been able to control the Ariana Grande, yet he can and it drives me crazy.