Liam

Ariana's pov
Me and Sean were cuddled up in a blanket our legs tangled together while I rested in his arms. We had minutes ago had a heated make out session and now he was holding me in his arms. He silently ran his fingers through my hair.
"You're beautiful!" He says and kisses my forehead while I flip through Netflix on my tv.
"Do you want to watch a romantic comedy?"
"Whatever you want kitty." I turned on a action movie for him cause I know he likes those.
"I don't deserve you." He says running his finger along the side of my thigh. I used my hand and tilted his head towards me.
"Hey look at me, it will take time but I will forgive you. I love you too much not to." He smiles lightly.
"You're just too good for me."
"Alright look at me right in my eyes. You make mistakes so do I all humans do its in our DNA. If something comes to you then you deserve it. Alright I will come back once I've fully repaired myself. I promise. So if I'm coming back then you deserve me." He kisses my forehead as the movie starting credits roll. My doorbell rings.
"Jeez who is here right now. They're ruining our moment!" I whine. I stand up and open the door and see Liam soaked in water.
"Wow ah Liam what're you doing here?"
"Worried! You haven't answered any of my calls for the last two days. They said there was a flood warning and winds that can knock stuff into houses so I wanted to make sure you were ok."
"I'm fine just Uhm a little busy my phone was upstairs. I was just uh working."
"Working? You need company or help or something?"
"No I just need to focus." (A/n oh my god im so basic! Shameless advertising! Go buy Focus by Ari)
"Oh well Uhm I'll call you later!"
"Ok thanks Lili!" I cracked the door but almost closed it. I walked over to him and kissed him on my tiptoes. I kissed him and pulled on his shirt to deepen the kiss.
"Now I can use that as inspiration." I smirk and he smiles at me then pecks my lips. He walks back to his car through the rain and drove off. I waved then walked back inside and saw Sean standing there with his arms crossed.
"You kissed him!" He growled.
"Well we are just friends right now so I can kiss whoever I want to."
"You told me you loved me not 10 minutes ago! Was that a lie were the kisses lies! Are you just messing with me?" He is now up in my face.
"I...I'm confused on my feelings right now. You both have a chance, I...I just h...have to choose. I s...still love you." I saw the hurt and anger in his eyes and I felt awful. Was it really the smartest idea to kiss Liam with Sean right inside probably watching. I'm an idiot. His nostrils were flaring and the fear I had for what he could do to me was all I could think about.
"P...please don't hurt me." I closed my eyes and covered my face. I cried into my hands and his hands gently moved mine from my face and I saw hurt in his eyes, hurt and guilt. He sank down with me to the floor, engulfing me in a hug.
"I'm not gonna hurt you again. I swear! I'm so sorry!" He whispers and I can tell he's crying. We don into each other's shoulders. I don't want to be afraid of him but I can't help it. When his eyes darken and his fists clench and his veins blue out of his skin I can't help but be ridiculously scared of him. And it sucks to be afraid of the person you love. Sometimes I feel as though I'm in love with a monster. He's my monster but he's a monster nonetheless. He's getting better, he didn't even raise his hand to me this time. I think that means he didn't think about hurting me but then again you never know. His touch is the sweetest thing but at times the scariest too.
Flashback
"I don't care! You're so selfish sometimes!"
"Ariana are you kidding me you're such a fucking child!"
"Just because I'm happy most of the time and I like to have fun and joke around and make the most of life, then I'm a fucking child?."
"Oh my god Ariana this isn't a middle school fight! You can't try to turn it around! Take some responsibility!"
"Oh like you? You haven't seen your family at all since your grandma died. Supposed to be the man of the family yet won't spend 200 dollars from your millions to get a plane ticket and comfort them. Won't call them. You're grandmother would be disgraced by you!" He grabs my neck and pushes me against the wall.
"Don't bring that up!"
"Stop running!"
"Stop talking!" His hand begins to squeeze my neck and I start to not be able to breath.
"What happened cat got your tongue?" He squeezes harder. I scratch at his hand.
"Now you can't talk huh?" My eyes begin to roll to the back of my head. His hand releases and I collapse to the floor completely out of breath.
"Oh my gosh Ari I'm so sorry!" I put up my hand to stop him. I cough and wheeze and try to get more oxygen into my lungs.
"Just stay away from me!" I walk out of the door and get into my car driving back home.

Flashback over
I've been scared every time we fight that next time he won't let go in time. You think that the night at the hotel was the first time he'd hit me or hurt me? Well no. It's been going on for a while, I just didn't feel like telling you. There's so much you don't know about us, just like everybody else in our lives. They don't know about us, nobody knows what goes on behind our doors. They just don't know.