Chapter 8: The Aftermath

Ariana's POV
I woke up to a familiar voice lightly in my ear. I rolled over to see Sean kneeling by my bed stroking my hair. "What's up?" I questioned
"Your mom said it was ok for me to come in and wake you up, we need to talk."
"Already?"
"Are you and Harry, like dating."
"No I would never do that to you."
"Ok good, it's just social media has me going crazy." I leaned in and kissed him on his lips and said "I like you way too much for that."
"Ok so your mom has breakfast going so get dressed, I won't look, or I can leave now."
"Oh please, I don't even care I'm wearing athletic shorts underneath and I don't need to take those off to put sweats on." I replied.

Sean's POV
I just stood there as she changed. she pulled of her pajama pants to reveal that she was wearing athletic shorts. she pulled off her pajama top to reveal a non revealing, but really tight camisole. She was hot. A really nice body. I can't think like that though, because she's like super Roman Catholic. Like really hard core, she even believes in demon spirits. But she is also part Jewish, she got me all confused. Either way in this relationship, I was not going to get some. I didn't mind, she is amazing and makes me feel good in non sexual ways as well. I love her. oh crap I love her. I'm in love with her. this is good, but I can't tell her until I know she returns the favor. I was falling for Ariana Grande.
She put her yoga pants on and a t-shirt souvenir from her brothers broadway show Mamma Mia, he was an ensemble. We went downstairs to the door greeted her mom and left for lunch. there was a little but if paparazzi outside the restaurant after like 10 minutes of us sitting down. We talked and ordered she ordered pancakes of course. I was careful not to pull attention towards us, and make us seem like a couple. I held her hands on the side away from the cameras, it was fun. We got to know each other a lot more and we got to reach each other on a deeper level. "hey Ariana." I said
"Yeah what's up, do you want to have a little fun, and tease the cameras?"
"And how do you suppose we do that."
"How bout we walk out together and then when we get out we start walking to nowhere and see if they follow us, and walk in no particular direction."
"Ok, sounds fun." we stood up and the paparazzi started shouting at us, asking if we were dating, and throwing all of these questions out there. We answered no and kept walking down the street and towards our car. They followed, past our car through the park back around, and then we went through an alley and they still followed. We then went back to the restaurant and past our car then we went I an ultra secluded passageway and then the paparazzi started to break off. We eventually lost them all. We went back to his car laughing really hard and it wasn't even that funny. We pulled up to my driveway and still laughing started to stop. "that really was fun, they were so confused."
"I know and then that one guy he was like my feet are tired and left." we stopped laughing and then I leaned over to her and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back and then I not meaning to grabbed her butt. She pulled away. "I am so sorry."
"No it's fine I just want you to know that I won't have sex till I am married, and I hope it's to you."
"Thanks Ari it's just...."
"I know, I know it's ok if you want a more sexual relationship I understand."
"No, I will have you anyway I can get you, sex doesn't matter to me, if I'm with you."
"You don't have to lie I know you do."
"No I'm serious, that's the truth." I grabbed her hands and said "you are amazing and I really want to be with you, if I can't have sex but I can have you that is perfectly fine with me."
"Really?"
"Yes really."
"Thank you" she said hugging me and then kissing my cheek. She went inside and then I sat back thinking about her and thinking about us. This was going to be crazy.