Chapter 14: VS Fashion Show

I think it's important that we establish that this may no be how I feel about the characters. This is a fanFICTION. I may portray a person as a villain in my stories but that may not be how I actually feel. I also must say that the things I write just pop into mind as I put myself in these peoples shoes. whatever I write is what I feel that person would/should say, do, or think in the unrealistic and surreal situations. Unrealistic as in not based on reality. I just wanted to say that I'll let you get to the chapter now.

Big Sean's POV
We were in England now the Victoria Secret Fashion Show. I was helping her get ready for the show. Supporting her getting ready. I was surrounded by beautiful models with perfect bodies. I mean they were amazing, and only wearing partial clothing. I was going crazy, I was so very uncomfortable. I had lust in my eyes in this place. I was super, how do you say.........horny. Trent had somehow found a way to be here again! I mean this guy needed to slow his role, he was not getting her, she made that super obvious. She is currently getting ready to go on stage. I am so proud of her, she worked so hard to get here. She got set and they called up the talent. She was the talent. I was sitting in her dressing room, getting set as I got ready to watch her on the tv. She got on stage and started to sing. She was amazing. She was having fun dancing around. Towards the end of her performance one of the models Adriana walked in. She is one of the most famous and beautiful models out of all of the Angels. I don't know how but she was skinny and toned, I didn't even know that was possible. I didn't know why but she plopped down on the couch next to me. "she's amazing right!"
"Yeah she is amazing!"
"So are you enjoying the show?"
"Yeah."
"Oh great!." she scooched closer to me and then Ariana's set ended she would be on her way back at anytime now. This girl was seriously creeping me out. She needed to leave. She crept even closer and then it was getting a little awkward. "So are you and Ariana a thing."
"I don't know if you would classify it as a thing." I lied, we are trying to keep it private as long as possible. I think!
"Good so you guys like friends or something."
"Uhmm.....i don't know."
"So, do you guys go on dates?"
"Well not really."
"Ok, so you're not dating."
"Well not per say."
"So she wouldn't mind if I sat on your lap."
"I don't think so." she moved and sat on my lap. It was getting super awkward now. She sat and wrapped her arms around my neck. She sat there and just looked at me finally saying "you have really nice eyes, you know that?"
"Why thank you? you have nice eyes as well."
"Tell me what do you think about my body?"
"Your body is.......I'm not gonna lie it is pretty damn sexy."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah!"
"Well how about you take your hand off of my waist, your like feeling me up right now!" I did as she said, she moved so that she was in a comfortable position, close to my face. She put her hands on my face and pulled me in for a long breathless kiss. I don't know why but I kissed back and wrapped my arms on her back. Something overtook my body and I'm not sure what. I just didn't stop.
"really?" I heard a high squeaky voice say. I saw Ariana walk out and run down the hall. I broke the kiss got up and ran after her "Ariana, Ariana wait up."

Ariana's POV
I heard two voices coming from my room. "Tell me what do you think about my body?" Adriana's voice said
"Your body is.......I'm not gonna lie it is pretty damn sexy." Sean's voice answered. Why the heck was Adriana in my dressing room and why was she asking Sean about how he felt about her body. She's a freaking model how do you think a guy will feel about it, and she's not just any model, she is a Victoria Secret Angel.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah!"
"Well how about you take your hand off of my waist, you're like feeling me up right now." He did as she said, she moved so that she was in a comfortable position, close to his face. She put her hands on his face and pulled him in for a long breathless kiss. I didn't know what to do, I was being cheated on again in my own dressing room at my own performance. I can't believe he would do this. I couldn't take it, being hurt again. I never would have thought he would do this. "really?" I squealed and ran out of the room on the verge if crying. Running after me he yelled "Ariana, Ariana wait." I kept running and then yelled back "no we are over." I ran down the hall until I ran into Trent. "What's wrong Ari?"
"Come here. I said pulling him close. I could see Sean running down the hall trying to catch up to me.
"What about Sean?"
"To hell with Sean." I said and pulled him in close. Pressing my lips to his. He pushed me against the wall kissing me his hands running through my hair. I was going to make Sean feel as bad as he did me. This time it wasn't like before with Jai, I wasn't sad or upset. I was angry and vengeful. I was getting revenge for the first time in my life. Revenge on Sean. I could see him staring in aw at how into this kiss I was. He watched as Trent's lips moved with mine perfectly. It felt wrong but oh so right. Sean was still shocked, I didn't care Trent was perfect for this and his kiss was stronger and more passionate than Sean's had been all week. I guess I really wasn't right for him. He didn't want me so I didn't want him. We'd grown apart. How I don't really know. I pulled out. "Wow!" We said together. I looked into his eyes. Sean was still staring at us wide eyed. "That was amazing!!!" He said.
"Yeah!" I answered
I saw Sean storm down the hall fists clenched at us. He pulled my arm and pulled me over to the side. "What the hell are you doing?"
"Showing you how you just made me feel."
"Adriana kissed me."
"Do you think I'm an idiot, you kissed her back and wrapped your arms around her pulling her in. I saw it all. I was at the door the whole time."
"She kissed me! It was just a kiss!"
"Really and when you called her sexy it obviously didn't mean anything either! Right? You wanted it! You wanted her! I know you wanted sex because I don't give it to you! You did mean it, you meant all of it!"
"I mean yeah but I didn't mean it like....."
"No stop you're starting to sound like Jai."
"But I'm not Jai I would never try to hurt you."
"But you did!" All of a sudden my friend model Adriana came running down the hall. "Ariana I am so sorry, I didn't know."
"What?!?"
"I didn't know you two were together, he told me you weren't so I made my move. I am so sorry if I had know I would not have done it I never would hurt you babes I......."
"No he should've told you or at least stopped you from doing it. It's not your fault."
"You forgive me?"
"Yeah, can't stay mad at you Ana."
"What? Unbeleivable! I didn't even want to do it."
"But you did and that's the point, you wanted it badly, that's why you did it. Sean the point is not whether you did it or not the point is that, you let her do it for more than 5 seconds and you kissed her back. the point is Sean I trusted you, and I can't have another Jai repeat."
"Ariana really me, what about Trent, all of your spending time together and almost kissing, but you still forgave him and moved forward as if nothing happened each time. You, you...." a tear floated from my eye.
"How did you know about that?"
"I may have seen you guys hanging out."
"Have you been following me?"
"Only a little bit."
"I can't believe you, do you not trust me?"
"Well I just thought....."
"You are crazy!"
"I'm so sorry I just....i was so scared of losing you!"
"Well now you have thanks for cheating on me."
"I am sorry can you give me another chance please."
"I am just very confused and I don't know what to believe anymore."
"What are you talking about."
"First of all my boyfriend has barely touched me or talked to me in weeks and my best friend proclaimed his love for me, I have a crush on this guy I met a week ago and I don't know, ever since we lost grandpa my mind has not stopped moving and changing on me. I haven't gotten sleep in weeks and I can't eat anything that is remotely close to grandpas recipes without crying and I just need my life back.......Sean I can't right now. you hurt me, you cheated on me and until you get your life together and mature enough that I can bring you around my friends without you trying to have sex with them then I don't think I can trust you. This is why I have trust issues that I can't take it anymore. I need love and support from someone trustworthy, someone who obviously isn't you. Sean Michael Leonard Anderson we are finished this relationship is over. Jerk! I will never ever trust you again. I can't, I won't"
"But Ariana...." I burst out crying and fell into Adriana's arms. She pulled me into a hug. She was immediately called back to her dressing room to get ready. Trent pulled me up and put his blazer around me bringing me back to my room. Sean just stood there watching everything and then just walked away not even looking back. He just left me forever and now I've lost him.