Liam hemsworth

Guess what you beautiful people who have been so patient and waited! My phone is finally fixed and I can update again and I'm so happy. This one chapter is guaranteed to get you confused in terms of your feels but I know you'll love it. Also although this is late comment whether or not you think Ari's donut licking apology was for real! Kisses!😘
-------------------
Ariana's pov
He took me back to his room and took care of the cut on the back of my head. It wasn't deep thank god. He brings me an ice pack. I place it on the wound.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
"I mean thanks for saving me back there, if you weren't there he probably would've raped me."
"Don't worry he's gonna face a punishment, my security is taking care of him right now."
"Thanks for that too."
"Anything for you, you are so nice and sweet amidst all of this drama and everything."
"You just saved me from being raped and you're saying that I'm sweet?"
"It's cause you are, you're a joy to be around and you're sweet so I wanted to let you know that."
"Liam you saved my womanhood and I can never repay you."
"Ariana honestly it was no problem."
"I can't ever repay you."
"Actually there is one thing you can do."
"Oh what?" He probably just wants to get in my pants.
"Let me get to know you."
"Seriously you want to get to know me?"
"Yeah obviously I know the basics you are a pop star. Name birthplace and date. Rise to fame. Family members."
"Well there's more than just that."
"I know, and that's what I want to know, I want to know what's beneath the surface."
"Well..." we talked for a long time about stories about our way in the industries. Funny life stories. Basic facts and such. It was a great time. He is really easy to talk to and really funny. He makes me laugh at a time I never would. after something I never would've been able to stifle a chuckle at in a normal situation. He is just so awesome. so awesome. He might even become my new best friend. We lost track of time after we ordered a pizza and just watched movies. Comedies at first before we watched some romance. He likes romance movies. I don't know where he has been all my life. We were enjoying watching the longest ride when he moved closer to me and out his arm around my shoulder. I didn't move it because I didn't really want to. After everything today it's extremely comforting. I start shivering at the drop in temperature.
"Are you cold Ari?"
"A little."
"Here." he wraps his jacket around my shoulders. It was extremely warm. I don't know what lead me to do this and don't think I'm so awful for doing this but I put my head in his shoulder and snuggled into his neck. We were cuddling. I cuddled with someone other than my boyfriend. I should feel guilty, but it's not like we kissed or anything. It was just good old fashioned cuddling.
I woke up in his arms and the TV was still playing. I blinked a few times before I realized I was still in Liam's room. My heart stopped. I slept in his room, with him, in his bed. This was all becoming worse and worse on my conscious. I was practically a cheater. But not one yet. Or at all. But Sean is being so ugh right now and Liam is being so nice. Wait hold up i am not going to cheat on Sean. But Liam is nice, funny, and really hot and Sean is an asshole. It would be one time and...no stop Ariana, you will not have sex with Liam. He is not going to be your first. But hes got really nice back muscles that i just want to dig my nails into and those abs man theyre just like...Stop Ariana these thoughts are not pure.
"You ok Ariana?" I realized i had been biting my lip.
"What? Yeah!"
"You sure?"
"Yeah I'm positive."
"Do you want me to walk you back to your room or Sean's?"
"Sean and I are not on good terms currently like I'm on the verge of breaking things so you can just take me back to my room."
"Ok then I can do that!"
We start to leave but then I realize he had no shirt on.
"Liam are you gonna put a shirt on?"
"Nah trust me literally no one will care!" I laugh and he smiles as we walk out of the door. We take the elevator up to my room. We reach my room door. I open it then hold it open with my foot.
"Thank you for everything Liam!"
"No problem I would've done it no matter what! Anything for you!"
He kisses the top of my head. I open the door completely and see a fuming Sean. I walk all the way in and close the door. I roll my eyes at him and walk to the bathroom to take a shower but he pulls my arm back.
"I see you kept your promise and went and lost it to him huh?"
"No you're just making assumptions founded on coincidental grounds."
"I don't know what half of that means."
"Ok then!" I say sarcastically and he tightens his grip and his eyes go dark.
"Why would you do that why would you cheat on me?"
"I didn't now let go of me."
"Why did you spend the night with him?"
"Last night he saved me from getting raped so then I stayed at his place for a while and we ended up falling asleep."
"Don't lie to me bitch!"
"I'm not lying!" His grip tightens on my arm.
"Ow babe you're hurting me."
"That's what you get for cheating on me."
"I didn't and like you give a shit all you've been doing while you've been here is accusing me as if you have no trust in me."
"when you do shit like that it's really hard to and I know you don't care cause if you did you wouldn't do stuff even remotely like that."
"Oh Sean you cheated on me and you think that I would do..."
"How long are you going to milk that."
"As long as your sorry ass keeps starting fights like this."
"Bullshit it's you're whorey self that keeps getting us into this mess."
"Oh fuck you Sean!" He slapped me right across my face.
"Oh my gosh Ari I'm sorry!"
I break from his hold as I start to cry.
"I hate you we are over asshole!" I left the room as fast as possible and went to the only person I could think of to go to.