Chapter 11: Europe part 1

I have to head out to Europe for the press conference and previews for my tour and also the EMAs. I have to pack, plan, and saddest of all say goodbye to Sean for a couple of weeks. this is going to be difficult like worse than a drug addict in withdrawal. I started putting my clothes in my bag, when Sean came in. We sat down on my bed together and he wrapped me in a hug. "I am going to miss you so much Ari!!"
"Me too"
"Do you have to go??"
"Yes I have to go, this isn't just about the EMAs but also my world tour, this is going to be crazy."
"Well promise me we will FaceTime, call, and text."
"Yes of course."
"I'll be miserable without you."
"And I you."
"When will you be back."
"Just in time for the AMAs and the Jingle Ball. FirstI fly to London for the Victoria's Secret fashion show. I start my tour when I get backand then I come back for like 2 weeks then back on tour."
"Well at least I get you for weeks at a time."
"I really like you Sean!"
"I really like you too Ari."
"Try not to find a new girlfriend before I get back."
"Wouldn't dream of it." I kissed him goodbye and then he went home. Later just as I was about to walk down the stairs, Harry walked in. "Oh hi Harry what's up."
"Can we talk love."
"Yeah sure." we walked and sat down on my bed. "So what's up?"
"Well first I wanted to wish you luck on your trip, safe travels, and tell you how proud of you I am about your tour."
"Well thank you Haz."
"Of course. I wanted to tell you how special you are to me which is undefinable by words. I love you so much our friendship means the world to me. I am so happy you found someone who loves you for everything, and so happy that your not putting up with Jai's crap anymore. That bloody idiot that broke your heart. I hate him! You should never have to go through that ever again."
"oh Harry.........."
"No I just want to tell you that and I wanted to give this to you." he handed me a disc labeled 'My feelings for Ariana Grande; Just a Little Bit of Your Heart' . "this is a song I wrote for you to tell you that I have had a crush on you forever. I know I'm too late, but that is everything I feel I about you missing some minor details, like your beauty, kindness, talent, intelligence, and just utter perfection. I love you Ari. I wish you the best of luck in Europe and I just want to let you know that you always have someone to talk to and someone who will be your friend forever."
"Harry, this means so much I don't know what to say...."
"It is the most I could do without being creepy, and getting on Sean's bad side. If he hurts you the way Jai did then I will pound his face in, because you are so amazing and don't deserve that. I'm watching him. I love you Ari see you later maybe tea while your in the UK. I'm going back I visit my family soon anyways."
"That sounds really awesome, I'd love to."
"Great give me a call when your in England"
"Will do bye Harry."
"Bye Ariana." he said then kissed my head. He walked out of the room and I stuffed the cd in my bag and headed out. We drove to the airport and I boarded my plane saying goodbye to everyone. I walked on and found my seat and looked out of the window. I wondered what Sean was up to and I just thought about everything that just happened with Harry. This is crazy!

----------------------------------------------

OMG I know right it was crazy! Harry and Nathan and Jai now who else could possibly be crushing on ms grande aside from Sean. Well your gonna have to keep reading to find out!!! I like you guys, you keep reading my story so I'm gonna do a double update so you can read the next chapter. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!!!