chapter 30: coming home!

Kendall arrived later and then 1 hour afterwards Leon showed up. We all were sitting and watching the show. Justin and Kendall were sktting on an adjacent couch with her head in his lap. He was running his hands through her hair, they were flirting, which gave me a bad taste in my mouth. I was sitting with Leon watching the show. They announced most popular hip hop song. "And the nominees are.......Big Sean IDFWU! AND THE WINNER IS Big Sean IDFWU!" My entire living room erupted in applause. He got up to give his speech "Alright this is awesome! I wanna thank my producers, agents, managers, Naya Rivera for inspiring the song.. and most of all I want to thank Ariana Grande for being there and helping me mix it. I want to say that I'm sorry again, I believe that's 30 and I have 70 more till I win your forgiveness! Love you kitty! Thanks to my fans!" They all turned to me and

stared. I just got up5 and pulled Kendall into my garage.
"What is going on Ariana?"

"Ok I need advice! Sean promised to apologize in 100 different ways till I forgive him! What you just saw on TV was #30 and this car next to me is #29!"

"You're joking right?"

"No joke!

"Does Nathan know?"

"Of course not!"

"Why not?"

"I don't know maybe it's because I don't want my boyfriend to know that my ex boyfriend has been sending me gifts!" I said highly sarcastically. She looked at me like she was reading my soul as if there were words telling my feelings. "You little sly cat, you thought I wouldn't notice!"

"Notice what? There is nothing to notice!"

"You are enjoying this!" I grinned

"No I'm not!"

"Your grinning like a child!"

"Noooooo!"

"Ariana Butera Grande stop lying to me!"

"What?"

"W-w-g-s! What would god say!"

"Ok jeez Jenner you gotta bring god into this?"

"Yes if I want to get information out of you! Now spill!"

"Ok so maybe I do like this a little it's not a big deal he's just been so sweet and I'm starting to regret everything that went down over in England!"
"Ari do you know what this means?"
"No explain!"
"Ok well you love him,1, you are basically cheating on Nathan, 2, and you got this Hella flee car and I'm almost positive you haven't driven it or it would've been on TMZ last night, and trust me I watch it."
"Ok maybe I do like him, but I really really like Nathan!"
"That is a lie from the pit of hell! You like spending time with him, but you do not like him!"

"okay maybe but Nathan is special to me!"
"Maybe but your heart belongs with Sean!"
"You are right!"
"You know what you have to do!"
"Ugh Jenner why do you always have to make my entire life make complete sense when I'm trying to make it not make sense so that it's happy and perfect!"
"Because I'm Kendall Jenner and we are friends that's why!"
"Ok I'll do it!" I know I probably shouldn't have lied to Kendall but I feel as though there was no other way. I can't break Nathan's heart now not with his grandfathers wake approaching. We broke up. I wasn't there for him when he died so let me at least be there when he has to relive it. When he is forced to see him again, uncover that wound left deep in his skin, shoved deeper by our breakup. I was immature, not ready for an actual adult relationship. He was and all I did was hurt him, all I did was hurt Sean, all I did was drive them away and now look at me! I am stuck in this relationship where I am not even comfortable being seen without my hair straightened or a push-up bra because he makes me feel insecure. I don't love him so I'm not comfortable. I can't leave him that'll hurt him. I can't do anything. I am so confused. I think my life is just too much of a mess right now. After my insightful talk with Kendall, I decide to turn in and go to bed, while they if finish watching and then they'll leave probably! I am laying in my king sizes bed and a pair of (your going to laugh.) one direction nighties. Yes I am in love with the British boy band, they are too amazing for existence. Anyways, I'm just laying in bed when my phone goes off. It's a text from Sean.
From Sean: Hey kitty did you see my dedication?
To Sean: Yes I did
From Sean: did you like it?
To Sean: yes I did thank you very much, but pull something like that a again and I'll have your head.
From Sean: what why?!?! I thought you just said you liked it!
To Sean: I did but Nathan is going through a rough time and he doesn't need cheating rumors.
From Sean: ok fine let me make it up to you!
To Sean: What do you mean?
From Sean:let me take you out to lunch!
To Sean: where?
From Sean: somewhere low key like Olive Garden!
To Sean: if don't know!
From Sean: please it'll be a gift from me to you!
To Sean: ok fine but only lunch. you can be so persuasive sometimes.
From Sean: I know and that's why you love me!
To Sean: yes it is!

I mean I knew I was going to regret the text in a few minutes but in that moment it was perfect. I loves him and he loved me and neither of us denied it. I shouldn't feel this way but I do. I love Sean and that won't change. I can deny it as much as I want but in time my feelings will show. Because sooner or later I'll wonder what I gave up, truth is everyone knows. I gave up true love. I gave up Sean. I woke up to an unknown text message on my phone. "I know what you did and your going to pay Grande! Maybe not today, maybe not this year, but you will pay!"

----------------------------------------------
Last chapter before "reunion"!