Chapter 19: Back home

Ariana's POV
I have been back for the last 2 days. it's been weird I still feel some effects from the alcohol poisoning. I miss Sean a lot more now that I'm home and I'm going to try to make things work with Nathan so that I can get over Sean. I was sitting on my bed and saw that all of my fans were DMing me on Twitter and Instagram to see if I was ok. I love my fans they are so sweet. they just wanted to make sure that I didn't get a terminal illness. I giggled at some of the diseases they thought I had. Neumonia, Liver cancer, heart disease, and if course the hundreds who thought I had Ebola. I sent out a twitter message saying

Home and feeling good all better now time to spend some time with the men in my life.

Of course I meant Nathan, but every fan wanted to know who I was talking about. I love their enthusiasm but they can be very nosey. I finally got up and went downstairs to eat. I made myself eggs, pancakes, and bacon the classic breakfast. As I was eating my phone went off and I answered it.
"Hello!"
"Hey babe, how ya feeling?"
"For the one millionth time I am fine everybody after they pumped my stomach I was fine."
"Ok ok I just want to make sure because I don't want to ever get that close to losing you forever again."
"Aww Nathan this is why I love you."
"I know."
"So you want to come over to my house and go for a swim?"
"Yeah I'll get changed and be there in 10."
"Great!"
I hung up and finished my food. I went upstairs and changed into my bikini and some shades. I put on my flip flops and walked into my backyard and sat in a beach chair by my pool. As he said 10 minutes later Nathan was here. "Hey baby!" I said as he walked to the pool.
"Hey!"
"So I was just thinking about my tour!"
"Mmhmm!"
"And I was thinking that you could come with me and be a special guest performer at most of my shows."
"That would be amazing! I mean I do have some months off from working with the boys so I would love to join you."
"Yay we're going on tour together!"
"Anyways so have you talked to Julianna?"
"Not since she checked in on me and said goodbye the morning we left."
"Oh well I'm sure everything will work itself out!"
"I hope you're right!"
"Are you going to get in the water or not?"
"Maybe later!"
"Ok!"
He swam around, while I sunbathed and we talked about the growing issue of celebrity insanity. I mean come on look at Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, or Amanda Bynes. Also the people who are troublemakers like Justin Bieber and Chris Brown. I mean celebrities are allowed to make mistakes, we are human but those people are just crazy! Although some of them are my friends they are still crazy. My mom made us pizza and Lemonade that we enjoyed in the dining room. We went back by the pool and he jumped right in, I just stuck my legs in at the edge. "Come on Ari get in the water!"
"No I'm tired and I don't want to get wet!"
"Don't make me drag you in."
"You won't dare."
"No your right in just going to splash you until you do."
"Don't you dare."
"I'm gonna do it!"
"Don't do it!"
"Then get in!"
"No!"
"Well now I have to drag you in, this is the choice you have forced me to make. it's all your fault!" He walked over to me and I immediately stood up and started backing away from him. He jumped out the pool and walked towards me. Before he could reach me, I started to dash into the house. He was right behind me. We circled around the dining room and then the kitchen. I started to run up the stairs. He chased me. "I swear to god Nathan if you do this I will...."
"You have brought this upon yourself!"
"Stop Nathan! Stop it I just don't want to get wet!" I ran into my room and he caught up with me. He picked me up and pinned me down on my bed. "You should no better than to run from me Grande cause I always catch you in the end!"
"What if I'm glad you caught me?"
"Ohh feisty I see how it is." Then he leaned down and my lips crashed into his!"

Sean's POV
I had made an epic mess of things. I have been getting drunk every weekend and coming into the recording studio on Monday with the worst hangovers ever. the paparazzi are milking this story for everything it's worth. My life is just a mess right now without Ari in it. I needed to make things right, and then to find out that she fainted in the doorway to a hotel in Philli. I just can't believe it. She must've been really sick, she's never fainted before. I wanted to go and check on her. I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my house. I jumped into my car and started driving, I went and picked her up some flowers and a get well soon card. I put the stuff into my car and drove off over to her house. When I got there, I ran into Harry Styles who was also going to check on Ariana. "Hey man, you here to check on Ari too?"
"Yeah, but I didn't come as prepared as you with those flowers and all!"
"Well I am trying to impress her so I'm going to be as thoughtful as possible with this tiny hood brain of mine."
"Well ok I just want to make sure she is ok and see if she needs anything."
"I don't even think she wants to see me after what I did!"
"What did you do?"
"That's not important!"
"Anyways let's head inside." we walked inside and saw Joan sitting on the couch reading on her nook. "Hey Joan do you know where Ariana is?"
"I think she might be upstairs!"
"Okay thanks." we walked upstairs and we hesitated both of us as if we had the same brain. We paused then walked in to see what neither of us expected. Nathan Skye's on too Ari as they were making out I her bed. Their lips moving perfectly as if they were meant for each other, built for each other. I just assumed that she was rebounding with him again, just another fling. It still hurt to watch it. We were both so surprised. Harry coughed purposely to make them stop. They jumped up once they realized we were standing there.
"Sean, Harry what are you guys doing here?" She said her cheeks red with embarrassment.
"We came to check on you and see if you were better!" I said.
"Yeah I'm fine!" We just stood there in silence. "Well this is awkward."
"Yeah very!!" Harry added
"I'm going to go wait by the pool give you guys some privacy!" Nathan said
"No please stay babe!" She said
"Babe?" I said.
"Oh Right.....so me and Nathan are back together and in other news I am not dead! It was just alcohol poisoning!"
"You and Nathan are back together?" Harry asked
"Yeah when we were in Philadelphia and I fainted he ran carrying me in his arms to the hospital. He was so nice and then before I knew it, I was falling for him again!"
"Really?" Nathan said
"Yeah babe I love you!" She said and then the sexual tension in the room was too strong.
"That's wonderful love!" Harry said giving her a hug!
"Thanks Hazza!"
"Of course, I am super happy for you!"
I just folded my arms and stood there while he was kissing up to her. Nathan had gotten to her first. Nathan had saved her life, saved her heart and sept her off her feet. All in one weekend! He did what took me close to 4 years in ine weekend!
"Can we have a minute!"
"Sure." they said and walked out!
"I just don't.....can't believe you guys!"
"What do you mean you can't believe?"
"You guys hooked up now that we aren't together! I can't believe it, you said that you were over him!"
"I was but I guess old faces, new experiences, can awaken old feelings."
"Do I awaken old feelings!"
"Not quite, your missing the third part, new experiences!"
"Then maybe we should make some!"
I walked up to her and kissed her.
"Sean stop, we are over! You can't just kiss me."
"Come on kitty I thought new experiences awaken old feelings!"
"Not when you hurt me so bad it brings back dead memories! The problem is that you knew how scared I was of being hurt again! You were there, you knew!"
"Just give me a chance Ari, come on I can make it better!" I pulled her closer and into my chest.
"Sean let go of me!"
"Not until you take me back!" She ripped from me and headed for the door. i grabbed her wrists and pulled her in. "Sean please let me go! Please your hurting me!"
"Please Ari I need you!"
"What is going on with you! Let me go you are hurting my wrists let go!" I let go when I realized what I was doing. As soon as I did it I immediately apologized. What is wrong with me! "I am so so sorry Ariana I don't know what got into me!"
"Just leave me alone Sean!" She said and ran down the stairs. I ran right after her. I walked right out of the door without seeing if she was ok. I got into my car and drove home. I'm an idiot why did I do that! Just why! I am so stupid! What have I done!

Ariana's POV
He hurt me badly. I was running down the stairs and he was right behind me. I ran around the corner as he ran out the door and I ran right into Nathan's arms and he wrapped around me. I started crying into his bare chest! I started crying really hard. "what's wrong Ari, what happened up there. Slowly I unhooked my arms an brought up my wrists to show him. He looked at them and just fumed up with anger. "Did he do this?"
"Yes!"
"He's dead!"
"No Nathan you can't he didn't know what he was doing you can't fix this it will only make things worse! Just leave him!"
"No Ari he can't keep hurting you, emotionally or physically! Your arms are red, bright red!"
"I know but....."
"No either I confront him or I'm calling the police! choose!"
"Neither just leave it be!"
"Why? This is not ok!"
"Nathan just believe me i am ok! I will never talk to him again!"
"Ok but this is not ok!"
"I know!"
It wasn't ok but I knew it was all going to be ok! I don't know why but i believed him, I believed he didn't mean it. he didn't really mean to hurt me, he couldn't have, he just couldn't have! He was still the Sean I knew I could see it in his eyes he was heart broken he didn't mean it! I just know it!