Chapter 9: Drama Leading up to The VMA's

About 3-4 weeks later
That's VMA week everybody

Ariana's POV
It's VMA week and now I really have to get ready to perform. I have to get costumes finalized rehearse with my dancers for break free and rehearse with 2 amazing singers. Jessie J and Nicki Minaj were waiting in the studio. I walked into the studio and we decided on how we were going to perform it. I would perform break free and then Nicki would perform Anaconda, shortly afterwards Jessie will come on stage and start Bang Bang. Nicki and I would change right after our single performances then come on just in time to sing our parts. I had more time than Nicki. I sat down with my tea on the couch. We then started to sing

'Bang bang into the room, I now you want it, bang bang all over you I let you have it. wait a minute let me take you there, wait a minute tell you ahhhhhh'

"I don't know what's going on but that sounds off." nicki said.
"I think that's me I'm just getting better from losing my voice." Jessie stated
"That's alright, if you want I could do the riff."
"No, no I got it, I mean I've got super jet lag, some more of my tea and some rest and I'll be fine by the show."
"No I don't want you ruining your voice."
"I said I got it."
"Oh, come on I just wanted to help."
"I'm sorry, I am just really stressed...."
"Boy troubles?"
"Yeah it's just Luke....."
"Hey you can talk to us."
"Actually I don't care." Nicki added
"Well I do." I said
"Thanks, it's just he is like addicted to sex, that's all he wants. We cant even go on a real date, it's like all he cares about is the body of a woman not the mind or personality"
"Girl I got you here, she won't know nothin bout sex she ain't never had it."
"Yeah I'm really not your girl for this." I said
"Then how did you even write this song?"
"Just because I've never had it, doesn't mean I can't figure out how to do it, I did take high school health." They just looked at me and then they started just talking and giggling about their sex lives, and I just sat back not paying attention. I was working on a new song. I don't understand this stuff but I've seen enough romantic comedies and I used information from both Nicki and Jessie's songs. It really wasn't that difficult to write it. After they had girl talk, they finally got to rehearsing and I still felt left out, they were making comments that I had no idea about.
We finished rehearsing and then I went home to find Sean sitting on my couch watching TV. "Hey babe how was rehearsal?"
"Terrible."
"Uh oh, what happened?"
"The girls they are so much older and so much more experienced in life. they have had sex and they actually know what they're talking about with Bang Bang. god I just don't get the freaking song like ugh...."
"Are you ok, you're ranting."
"I'm fine, it's just so difficult being me."
"Famous, rich, and talented?"
"no just short, young, Italian, and a virgin."
"Come sit..." I followed his orders and sat down next to him.
"Just because you haven't had sex doesn't mean you can't write songs or sing about it. I mean I write about getting girls all the time and I've only had 4 girlfriends ever. I had one one night stand when I first got to college and I mean I haven't really experienced a lot of what I rap about, it doesn't mean you can't."
"It's not just that they also talk about their sex lives and I don't know anything about."
"So what, just do your own thing let them be."
"You don't understand...."
"Is this one of those weird feelings, only girls feel."
"Yes!"
"Ok well then, what do you want to do tonight?"
"I don't know wanna just stay in and watch one of those celebrity gossip shows and see what they are saying about one of our friends?????"
"Sure anything you want angel!" I blushed grabbed a bowl and some popcorn and sat on the couch nestled in Sean's arms. We sat like that and watched a celebrity news show with Mario Lopez I forget what it's called. We sat and watched in then it said Ariana Grande and I wasn't shocked. "well let's see what praise they have for me today!!!" I said sarcastically. I looked to the tv waiting for the news to start.
"Well reports are in that Ariana is a diva." oh god really? "apparently our friend on e news Guilianna says that Ariana elbowed her in the side because her best side is the left."
"Really I never even took a picture with her!!" I yelled at the tv.
"Just brush it off your shoulder Ari." Sean told me. Then I looked and the tv had more news about me. "Looks like Ariana has a new crush....Big Sean and her have been seen out a lot this month." ok that I didn't mind as much. "Also reports that Ariana has been having secret dates with British pop star.....no not Harry guys I'm talking about Nathan Skyes. yeah I mean her ex Nathan. Here we have pictures of them kissing at a club in Downtown LA last night." My ears perked up at this news. "what?" Shawn yelled as the picture flashed onto the screen. It was me in some jeans and a muscle with a British flag on it wearing my hair in a sleek ponytail just like it was now. It honestly looked like me. It looked really bad. "Babe let's just calm down." I said when my phone went off, it was Scooter. Sean started ranting yelling about it. I stood up and answered the phone.
"Scooter!"
"Ariana this better not be true."
"I assume you saw the news story."
"Yeah I saw it and had to rewind it to make sure it was your name I heard."
"Scooter calm down this is all a big misunderstanding."
"I thought you were having a secret thing with Sean."
"I am"
"Did you know about this??"
"Yes but let me explain."
"No you can explain when I get to your house and really yell at you....." and he hung up. Sean was pacing and yelling and getting really upset. I tried to calm him down but it didn't work. About 7 minutes later Scooter showed up with Lizzie they must have pulled up at the same time and then it was just ranting and screaming in my house.
"What the heck is going on Ariana??"
They were all yelling.
"Hey....let me explain!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and they were all silent. "Explain......" Sean said clearly agitated and upset by the news story.
"Well here's the thing that picture was me and Nathan and it was not photoshopped." Sean just let his head down and dropped his arms clearly saddened by the news." and then they were all getting upset again.
"Guys here is the thing that picture was taken 2 months ago."
"But you were with Jai then, did you cheat on Jai?"
"No guys."
"Wait what?"
"It was after I found out Jai cheated on me for the 1st time since we got back together and we took like a 2 week "break". I was upset and so I called Nathan and we got drinks. One thing led to another and then we were making out at the bar trying to break it and get to his car for......privacy away from phone cameras. We couldn't stop kissing so we didn't end up leaving for a while, and so for about like 10 minutes we were just making out at the bar. A couple of girls took pictures and now they are surfacing."
"So you didn't cheat on me?" Sean asked
"or Jai?" Lizzie asked
"No, I just was very you know hormonal and Nathan was so nice helping me deal with Jai's deceit and we weren't careful who saw us well hooking up."
"Too much information!" Scooter said
"No we didn't have sex at the bar or at all, scooter."
"Oh ok." scooter replied.
"That clears everything up then." Lizzie said.
"Well since you guys are here you want to have dinner, I'll make pasta." They all nodded. I went into the kitchen to start the pasta then Sean walked in. "sorry for overreacting back there."
"No I would've acted the same way if I thought you cheated on me."
"Really?"
"Yeah it's fine."
"Well since we're on the subject, did he like try to.....advance on you."
"No if you're gonna go beat him up, he was sweet and loving and he just cared and wanted to do whatever to make feel better, even be a rebound."
"Oh...um you said you couldn't stop kissing him.....did you love him?"
"Yeah, I always loved Nathan and I still do, but we weren't good for each other, I made him reckless and he made me melted minded so my work suffered."
"So you love him."
"I mean we can never be together again, and those few days were just fun and help coping. I'm over him now. you don't have to worry."
"Great!!"
"Well how about you, you still love anyone?"
"Well no matter how caniving and betraying she can be, I will always love Naya, she was my first love, you never forget your first."
"Ok so now that we are completely honest let's eat, the pasta is done." we sat and ate it, it was amazing, we got this honesty and we didn't even mind that we used to love anyone else, we loved each other, or at least really liked. If he's not ready yet. We are perfect!

----------------------------------------------
Crazy right?? Anyways I appreciate all of you readers. so I want to ask you guys how you think they should break up, don't cry they have to break up, otherwise the story would just be boring. Please comment the number you choose.

1.) Should Ariana cheat
2.) Should Sean cheat
3.) Should their be a misunderstanding
4.) Should they have a mutual breakup
5.) Should they be forced to choose between each other and their careers.