Somethin

Ariana's pov
I am finally back home and I'm so excited, it's been good. It was bad for a while. I got a little depressed. Me and Liam have gotten closer but I don't think that I'm quite ready to move on yet though. I was sitting at home with Liam watching TV.
"On extra tonight the end to music's power couple Seaniana sources close to Sean say that he broke up with her cause she was being childish..."
"That's not true he's an asshole."
"Babe calm down it was probably just some crazy fan pretending to be from his camp."
"Whatever it's fine cause I don't care."
"You clearly care."
"No I don't." I look down at my phone. "I have wedding tastings to be at so I don't have time to worry about that anymore."
"Let's go then we don't wanna be late." He says. He has been my rock so now he's my plus one to Frankie's wedding. I am excited. We arrived at the tastings place the couple, my mom, Zach ' s mom, and strangely enough Lizzie were already here.
"Frankie what is she doing here?"
"I brought her here so that you two can stop being mad at each other.
"I don't want to not be mad at her!"
"Yes you do you don't like this and I know she doesn't either because she actually came."
"Is that true Lizzie."
"Yes it is true Ari I miss you we were best friends and everything's off without you. I don't like fighting with you over this. I forgive you for telling Leon about the kiss but you have to forgive me for kissing him."
"Well he's an asshole, he broke my heart, and I don't care about him anymore so why not."
"So are we good again."
"Yes we are good."
We all talked and caught up even Liam got in the mix and he was so in place, like he fit in really well. Then through one door came Kendall then another Selena.
"Oh bullshit Frankie!" Kendall says
"Oh sit down girls, this is getting petty because I know it's all over one guy!" Zach says
"You told me she wasn't going to be here." Selena complains
"Me too!" Kendall says
"Ok why is everyone so dumb and believing I wasn't going to be here today? I'm his sister!" I say
"Well no chance in hell did I think she was going to be here." Kendall says pointing to Selena.
"Ok Kendall are you still dating Justin?" Frankie asks
"We never were cause he loved someone else."
"Who?"
"Who the hell do you think? This slut who cheated on him!"
"Yeah but she's the one who kissed him!" Selena points at me.
"Seriously he kissed me remember at that point in time I was still in love with Sean and dating Nathan and I would never want to hurt either of them. I literally haven't seen Justin since then."
"so you never wanted him?" Selena asks
"God no! That gross douchebag no we're just friends also he wanted to get Selena back but he also wanted to woo Kendall and I told him I would not be a pawn in his game to manipulate my friends...now ex friends!"
"Oh!" I think they felt bad for the way they treated me.
"Yeah!"
"I'm sorry Ari!" Selena says
"I'm sorry too!" Kendall adds
"I guess I'm sorry too for whatever it is I did!"
"You see girls now was that so hard?"
"Yes!" We all say and Frankie rolls his eyes
"I'm just glad I have my Kenny and Sels back!" I exclaim and open my arms for hugs.
"Who's the new arm candy?"
"This is my friend Liam he was in all of those hunger games movies!"
"Ooh!" Kendall smirks at me and Selena winks.
"No no smirking or winking none of that ladies!"
"Mhm sure!"
The tastings went rather well and everything was perfect. All of the choices were vegan except for a salmon that they had for those people who just had to have meat. I could tell Liam was dying. All he eats is meat, different types of meat, beef, chicken, pork, fish, alligator, snake, bison, literally like every meat. It's quite gross actually.
Liam walked me home and left me with a lingering kiss on the forehead and my feelings were everywhere at that point in time. I walked inside of my house and there was Sean probably drunk.
"What the hell are you doing in here?"
"Please kitty I need you baby! You're the only thing I love! I love you!"
"I love you too but you continue to hurt me and I can't be wit someone who hurts me!"
"Please babe I'm really sorry!"
"Don't call me babe I'm not your babe anymore!"
"Is it because of him?"
"This has nothing to do with him whoever it is you're referring to but  everything to do with you and your temper!"
"Stop being so stubborn!"
"It's not stubborn being your girlfriend is a safety hazard!"
He kissed me and every feeling I had for him flooded my body. I felt a mixture of love, passion, hatred, annoyance, pain, and strangely happiness. I pulled away from him and gave him a look of disgust.
"Ari I don't give up I will get you back  and when I do I will be the best goddamn boyfriend to ever live."
"Please leave me alone Sean!"
"Never sweetheart you can't escape me!"
"Why are you trying to ruin my life?"
"I'm trying to fix it!"
"Fix what?"
"Us!"
"There is no more us!"
"Just cause you say that doesn't mean it's true cause I still love you!"
"I love you too Sean I just can't be with you!"
"I know and I'm sorry about that but I am fixing me so that we can be together ok?"
"Alright show me the change and you got a deal!" I made that deal because I know he can't do it. He can't show me he's a changed man there's just no way. Like literally no way to show it. He left the house and I was left standing alone in the cold. I grabbed a sweatshirt and just my luck it was his. And it smelled like him. I t felt like it was me and him laying in bed.

Flashback:
Me and Sean have been having a lazy day watching tv and eating vegan popcorn (a/n not a vegan don't know if that's a thing!). I was sitting between his legs and he had his bare front against my back which was wearing his sweatshirt cause it was cold. "I love you baby!" He whispers in my ear.
"I love you too!" He casually kisses my neck as we watch reruns of Graceland. That show is on its 7th season and it's just so good. Finally Paige and Mike are together Jesus Christ I wasn't sure it would happen.
"They're a cute couple don't you think?" I ask him.
"Yeah I guess!"
I tuned around sitting on my knees to face him.
"I don't want to be that couple!"
"What couple?"
"The one that has to go through a lot of bullshit to end up together and happy I just want us to stay together forever!"
"I can make that happen for you!" He grabbed my hand kissing it softly.
"We don't need to breakup multiple times or to be unsure about we're we are going we just need to be us and be that couple that stays together! It may have taken us something like 2 years to get it right but at least we got it! Right?"
He smirked "that was punny!"
"Gosh you're such a dork!"
"Your dork!"
"Yeah my dork!" He pressed his lips onto mine.

That was wishful thinking cause here we are months later broken up and separated. We had wanted to be together forever no more complications. As fate would have it we have a huge complication not being together. It seems like just yesterday we were being dumb playing around his house.

Flashback
"Sean stop!" He was chasing me around with finger wadded in frosting from the cake we were making.
"Come on I think it would look perfect on your nose!"
"Well I don't want frosting on my nose!"
"Don't be such a baby Ari!" He finally cornered me and I squealed as he wiped the frosting onto my nose.
"Get it off Sean!"
"No!"
"You put it on now get it off of me!"
"As you wish my love!" He cupped my face and licked the frosting off my nose then kissed my nose.
"Better?"
"Kind of!" He kissed my nose again and pecked my lips.
"Even better!" I smirked biting my lip.
"Good!" He kissed my cheek and pulled me into a hug.
"I love you you know!"
"I love you too!

That felt like a distant memory from when we were happy. It's just so much has happened since that it feels like a lifetime. A distant memory of a time I want back but I can't because I'm tired of being hurt or is that just what I'm telling myself.