Chapter 22: Grande Meltdown

Sean's POV

When I got up the next morning, I knew what I had to do! I went to take a shower and clear my head. I put on some clothes and went downstairs, it was still really early in the morning so the graduation wasn't for 4 hours or so. I went down and who else did I see but Ariana Grande. I sat down in the seat next to her. "Was it fun!"
"Was what fun?"
"Was it fun to intimidate my girlfriend?"
"Was it fun to abuse me?"
"It was an accident."
"Holding on isn't an accident!"
"Ari!"
"Sean please don't even pretend like you didn't want to hurt me!"
"I didn't I just wanted you back!"
"Sean you can't have me back, not after what you did now and not after what you did before!" I leaned closer and said "Please?"
"Sean please just don't!"
"Ari please!"
"You hurt me and now I can't ever trust you!"
"I'm sorry how many times do I have to tell you?"
"100 times before I actually start to listen!"
"Then that's what I'll do! I will get you back!"
"No you won't, not now, not ever!"
"Don't be mistaken Grande I will!"
"Good luck with that!"
"Don't need it!"
She walked away and I just sat and stared I later ordered some coffee. An hour later Anna finally woke up and we headed out to the graduation. It was still really awkward with my family but whatever. We sat down next to each other. she squeezed my hand "Sean we need to talk!"
"I know Anna I was just about to say something!"
"I heard you when you were talking to Ariana this morning!"
"What!?!"
"I didn't hear it all but I know that you still love her!"
"I do and that's why we need to breakup but I was scared to tell you because I don't want to break your heart!"
"Don't worry about it! You belong with her and that's why you need to be with her!"
"Thank you Anna!" Then she stood up and left. Left me forever. This time it didn't hurt like before because I knew. I knew that she wasn't the one. I had no regrets, I had not doubts. It was like my heart knew that I didn't belong with Anna it was the first time that both my brain and my heart agreed, that Anna wasn't the one!

Ariana's POV
He really tried to apologize. I have been waiting for this day to come. He actually tried to apologize. he is maturing and that's good I think. I hope that he has. He says that he will win me back, but I don't know. I just don't know if I'll let him. He is just another guy that hurt me and I don't need one back in my life. Nathan had to leave that morning and head back to Los Angeles to record his brand new album with The Wanted. I got ready to go because in 10 minutes, Scooter and the gang would be picking me up to head to Nashville, Tennessee. I got on the plane and we arrived there. I was a little hungry and after wading through paparazzi I got to a bar with Scooter and Jones. I sat down at a booth and ordered a beer and a burger. They brought it to my table. "Excuse me can I have another beer?"
"You have to ask the bar tender up there I just handle food." I groaned and went back up to the bar. I looked to my right to see a decent looking guy with a buzz cut. "Hey there!" he said
"Hi!"
"The names Asher!"
"Ariana!"
"You look familiar!"
"Maybe you saw me on my 2 album covers or on one of the many shows I started in!"
"Oh yeah you guest started on I Carly."
"Really? That's all you've seen me in!"
"I don't watch a lot of tv so I saw it once with my younger cousin!"
"Ok!" I grabbed the beer and almost walked away, but stopped.
"Hey have we met before you look awful familiar!" A young very familiar guy walked over and next to him.
"Hey babe!" He said and then I knew were I had seen him before. "Graham this must be your boyfriend Asher!"
"Yeah hey Ari!" He said
"Oh that's where I remember you from Asher! Last time I saw you, you were making out with my boyfriend in a supply closet on the set of his movie."
"Oh right!"
"Goodbye Asher! Not happy seeing you Graham!" I said and walked away chugging down by beer. I sat down at the table and almost immediately Jones covered my head into his chest and pulled me into a hug, muffling my sobs. We didn't want to cause a scene. They covered me in my jacket and we left and went to the hotel. I went straight to my room sat on my bed, locked my door, and then I had started the first Grande meltdown in 2 years. I sat and cried and cried. Later in the day there was knocking on my door. "Ariana come out!"
"No!"
I could hear them mumbling outside.
"We knew this was going to happen after everything she's been through!"
"I know but Graham just set it off!"
"At least this time she has food and water!"
"Ariana there are 2 sandwiches in the fridge, a few water bottles, and some juice."
"Whatever I am not coming out!"
"Ok just be safe well check on you in the morning!"
"Go to sleep guys I don't need any help!"
"Ok Ariana!"
I laid down and cried myself to sleep what I had been doing every night since the night of the fashion show. I let my feelings out they flooded out of me. For the next few days after that I wrote music and watched tv, I ate the sandwiches and drank a few waters. I cried, I wrote, I watched tv. I just shut down and rejuvenated. Scooter and Jones did everything they could. They called Nathan, my mom, Frankie, everybody they thought could help me but none worked. I just needed time, and more food. They continued to send water up every so often at my door. I would open my door bring it in and lock it right back. I did need to stay alive, this wasn't a suicide mission. Twitter erupted after I missed my first concert, and I have another one in 2 days, 5 states over. I just, couldn't handle all of the stress. Between Grandpa, Sean, and now Graham it all just doesn't make sense. It's all so overwhelming. I could hear them mumbling outside of the door.

"We have to!"
"No he won't help, probably just make it worse."
"It's our only choice!"
"Ok I'll call!" What could they be talking about, who is he and why is he the last resort. What are they going to do with him to get me out of here? It doesn't matter, I need to get focused and get all of my feelings together. If I have to cry it all out, then that's what I'll do! I woke up to murmuring outside the door. "Just try!" I heard Scooter say
"Ok!" The deep male voice said.
"Kitty! It's Sean!"
"Go away, your the last person I want to talk to!"
"I know baby but everyone is worried about you!"
"So what!"
"I know we may not be on the best terms right now but you gotta listen to me!"
"Fine!"
"I am sorry! I shouldn't have done what I did! I love you kitty and I hate to see you struggling like this! I know your overwhelmed and stressed and scared but you can't stay locked in here forever!"
"I plan to do just that!"
"Ari! Listen to me everything is going to be alright! I will sit here with you and sing to you, until you come out."
"No please no!!" He is a talented rapper but singing is not a talent he possesses.
"I know I sound like a dying pig but this is what it has come to!"
"I just need time! Ok! If you sing I wil turn the tv up so that I can't hear you."
"Ok then do you want to talk!"
"Ok whatever!"
"What do you want to talk about?"
"I don't have a topic!"
"Any questions you want to ask!"
"Ok.....um......I got one!"
"Shoot!"
"Why did you cheat on me!"
"Alright, when we were at the hotel in Europe right! I saw you and Trent almost kiss each other. I knew you wanted to kiss him I could tell! when Adriana walked into your dressing room and sat down next to me I was at first awkward and then I just adjusted! I hadn't had......you know......sex in months. I don't know what I expected to happen when she kissed me, but i guess that when I thought back to you and Trent I just got Jealous and wanted to even the score! I don't know why I did it. It was almost as if a ghost took over my body. I never wanted to lose you, but I guess I felt as if I'd already had! I........loved you too much to let you just slip through my fingers! With that and the urge for sex I just went mind crazy! I never wanted to hurt you, I just wants to even up!"
"Sean I didn't know! But why didn't you fight for me?"
"When I saw you kiss Trent afterwards I knew that I has lost you, I knew that you wanted him! I just didn't feel as though fighting for you would change anything. I thought that you were lost."
"Sean you should've tried to get me back but you didn't and now I've moved on, now I'm with someone who will fight for me no matter what!"
"I know and you deserve a guy like that! I am sorry that I couldn't be that guy for you!"
"....S....."
"Please come out and face your issues head on, if you want today if you open this door, we can go to your grandfathers grave."
"I don't want to see that place where his body is buried, he won't be there!"
"What?!?"
"He will be wherever his soul is and his soul is in heaven, his soul moved up while his body stayed behind!"
"That's powerful! Ari please open the door and let us know you are ok!" I opened the door and went straight into his arms. "Thank you!" I said and hugged him tight.
"Oh thank goodness." Scooter and Jones said running over to us.
"You have to be on a plane in 2 hours, let's go move it!" Scooter said
"Guys let her be calm and let her relax! Give her time!" Sean said
"Ok I guess we can leave in the morning!"
"Thanks guys so much!"
"Ok kitty, anything for you I'm glad that you are out of that stuffy room."
"Me too!"
"Scooter, Jones!"
"Yeah!!"
"What just happened is that I got bored and hungry, so I came out! Ok! No one needs to know that my ex boyfriend showed up and sweet talked me out, especially not Nathan! Ok do we have an understanding?"
"Yes ma'am!"
"You to Sean!"
"Sir yes sir!" He said saluting me!
"Oh shut up!"