Just read it!

Calling all Harmonizers!!!!

So the Fifth harmony girls are nominated for a VMA for song of the summer. We aren't that far behind but far enough. 5sos army is beating us but I think that's only because one fan hacked the voting. I know after that a lot of you gave up but don't do that you're being a shitty person if you do that. Those girls make music for us. Perform their asses off for us every week. They slay songs and they are their amazing adorable selves. Enough said? They really deserve this award much more than 5sos I'm not hating on 5sos or anything but these girls get scrutinized and belittled by sexist idiots all of the time. Made to feel like sluts because they show a little skin. Whereas 5sos can take of their shirts or make naked snapchats and that's completely fine. These girls deserve this. They worked hard to get where they are, they don't deserve to be cheated out of an award by some fan who hacked the voting. If you have to hack the voting to win then your fandom doesn't deserve to win. So now Harmonizers get your shit together to help them win this award. You get 12 votes per account. Do it today right now before the VMA pre show lets go! #5Hamry over #5Sosarmy!!!!!!