Chapter 33: Can we go back to the way it was?

That guy, that guy scared me. I don't know who wants me to "pay" but whoever it is isn't going to stop. The next day I received a note. it said

Grande you made the wrong choice forgiving Sean. I made everyone turn against you, you think it was easy. Think again I have a lot of power and a lot of ideas. Grande I will destroy you, breathe a word to anyone and it'll be over. Enjoy life before my plan takes full effect.

I was going to be meeting up with Sean today did our first official date since we got back together at the show. I am so excited. I get into my car and drive to Ceccioni's we are going there for lunch today. I arrive there, he is waiting at the table. Sean pulled out my chair and i sat down then he pushed it in. "Hey Sean!"

"Hey kitty! Im so glad youre giving us a second chance."

"Yeah well i thought that if i gave Nathan a second chance then i sure as hell better give you one."

"I love you Ariana!"

"I'm not quite back there yet Sean, I'm sorry!"

"No all the things i did were terrible so take all the time you need!"

"Thank you Sean i really appreciate it!"

"Ok so how do you think that Olivia Pope is going to be found and saved?"
"Oh the team her crew will track her down and save her, cause Jake loves her and he will never stop looking."
"I know but Fitz loves her too and if Jake finds her then she will forever be debted to him and Fitz will never get his chance."
"He started a war for her safety I mean come on if she really loves him she would choose him."
"And she will!"
"No she will choose Jake!"
"Why would she want him he's reckless and he works for command."
"And strong, will do anything for her, will kill for her, and he no longer works for command."
"I see your point!"
"What does Fitz have that Jake doesn't?"
"Uh the entire county at his fingers!"
"And Fitz really can't leave Nelly he is falling back in love with her, I mean his father raped her he can't just leave her."
"I know but if he truly wants to be with Olivia he will!"
"But then maybe he doesn't want to be with Olivia cause he won't!"
"The first boyfriend never gets her back completely even if he comes around again!"
"I know cause that's my life!"
"Yeah so what's up with your new movie?"
"Oh Uhm I am starring in a new movie called "lovers" it's a romantic movie and I'll be playing opposite Tyler Hoechlin, Liam Hemsworth, Thomas Mann, Gregg Sulkin and Alexander Ludwig."
"Wow some big names in there!"
"Yeah!"
"What's it about?"
"All I know right now is that I play the main character cause Scooter says I shouldn't forget about my acting career completely."
"That sounds like a good strategy cause the last acting you did was Scream Queens right?"
"Yeah that's right! I'm also going to be doing a new tv series soon since I'm taking a break from music to write and just be!" I knew what the plot was but how was I going to tell Sean that I was playing the role of the girl with 4 different "lovers". I wasn't going to tell him that. he's not gonna be too happy about the tv show either. I dare Scooter to say a word about this. I dare him! After lunch we went to the park and walked around, took pictures with fans, the usual. I mean what can we do, we're celebrities. We walked and talked and it really felt like nothing had changed, like he hadn't cheated on me, like we hadn't broken up, like we hadn't fought, like we hadn't broken up, it was just us. Just Ariana and Sean not Ariana Grande and Big Sean. Not the girl with the scorned heart and the cheater. Not the 2 celebrities whose relationship went south, not the reconciled couple. Just Ariana and Sean, Sean and Ariana, just plain old us. It felt like before like love. I loved Sean, once again.