Chapter 36

Okay so the trailer to the movie I keep continuously quoting in this story is above. Its called Vampire Academy and it's amazing because Rose Hathaway is amazing character making Zoey Deutch an amazing actress for pulling her off. Lucy Fry is a freaking amazing! That's all!
----------------------------------------------
This is an early update because Justin Bieber was getting a little touchy geeky at Ariana's concert. They rocked the stage but Sean was cool. So they say! Thank this early update motivation to Justin Bieber!
----------------------------------------------

Ariana's POV
I feel really bad that he had to see those scenes but even worse that I lied to him. I feel more and more guilty everytime and I am almost positive he will freak out when he sees the movie. let's just say that there is a a lot of juicy details I regretted to inform him of. I just really don't want this to put a strain on our relationship. God I messed up! I hope that he doesn't leave me, I mean I would! If he stays with me that would make him the best boyfriend on the face of this earth. So after my shoot I walk to my car and I hear a voice behind me. "Hey Ariana!"
"Hey Alexander!"
"So I was wondering if you wanted to get a drink with me!"
"Alex I have a boyfriend!"
"Yeah so do I!"
"Your gay?"
"The gayest!"
"Well then if love to get a quick drink with you!" We walk holding hands to the bar around the corner. We order 2 shots and a couple rounds of beers. I start to get a little woosy. "I was surprised when you told me you were gay!"
"Why?"
"You don't seem gay!"
"What do you mean?"
"Gay guys usually send some sign of their gayness!"
"You mean like they follow a stereotype!"
"No, no I mean like they shop at banana republic or they roll up the bottom of their jeans. You never really catch them reading a dirty magazine, and you can usually catch a glimpse of them staring at a Calvin Klein ad!"
"Well I try my hardest to hide it cause as a low level celebrity it can make it hard to get a part."
"But I have excellent gaydar!"
"Well I guess it was wrong this time!"
"Man I gotta recalibrate!"
"Haha, yeah!"
"So what do you want to do?"
"Something fun!"
"Like what?"
"Like shots!"
"Ooh fun!" He hands me two flaming shots and he takes two. We do one each and it burns as it goes down. "Fruck that burns!"
"Did you just say Fruck?"
"Yeah!"
"Haha, keeping the profanity in check I see!"
"Of course gotta keep my image together!"
"Ok ok grande let's see how you do with another shot!"
"Fine!" I do another shot, then another, then another, then another. Now I'm drunk and laughing uncontrollably.
"Ariana if you can throw that dart on the board this drunk then I will pay you 50 dollars but if not you pay me 50 dollars."
"We are multi millionaires!"
"Yeah but the betting makes me feel human and normal!"
"Ok you calm down only thing anyone will possibly recognize you from is Hunger games or Allegiant!"
"Wow that stings!"
"Good!"
"Ok but seriously throw!" I grab the dart stand in front of the board and throw it and it lands just on the edge of the board. "Haha pay up...sucker!"
He hands me the money. "Ok Ariana let's get you home!"
"Fine but this was fun!"
"was it?"
"Yeah it soooo wassss!"
"Okay you are drunk!"
"Yeah don't take advantage of me!"
"We already established that I am gay as in I like guys!"
"Rigghhttttt!" He puts an arm on my shoulder leading me to the door. We get out of the door and he leans me up against the wall. "Stay here Ariana!" He walks to the valet and gets the car. I try to stand up and walk but trip and almost fall but he catches me and pushes me back up against the wall. me leaning over his shoulder laughing. He starts to back up but I fall over again and he catches me again. He puts me back up against the wall this time super close and I thought he was gonna kiss me. "I know Alex I'm hot enough to make you turn but what would my boyfriend say!"
He laughs and tilts his head and I notice a scar on his neck. "Alex what's on your neck?"
"Oh that little scar!"
"That's not little!"
"Yeah it is!"
"That's definitely is not! How'd you get it!" He sighs.
"Ok One day I was at my house with my then boyfriend, and we were kissing! my father walked down and saw us and at that time I was not out. He screamed at me and grabbed a beer bottle crashing it on my head slicing my neck!"
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!"
"It's okay sadly that was also the day that my mother file for divorce from my father."
"No one should ever have to go through that!"
"Yeah well it is what it is!" I hug him tight then kiss his cheek.
"Everything will be ok!"
"Thank you Ariana!" A car honks and he looks towards it.. "The cars here and you can't walk so up you go!" He lifts me up wedding style and carries me to the car placing me down in the seat. "You arrre sweet Alex!"