Chapter 3: Problems with Jai and Ari

Sorry I haven't posted in a while but here you go enjoy!!!

Ariana's POV
We were working hard and cracking the whip and getting things done. I was in the sound booth while Sean and Scooter were working the sound board.

' Breakup, Makeup, total waste of time can we please make up our minds and stop acting like we're fine. cause if the water dries up...'

"I feel like that was flat lets take a break and start again in a couple minutes" I said pulling out my phone. It has been 3 days since my grandfather died and his funeral was in 2 monthes because my brother is in the Big Brother house and Grandpa promised if anything happened we wouldn't take him out of the game. I opened up my messages and there from my friend Daniel Sahyounie from the Janoskians which is Jai's comedy group I look at the message. Right there is a picture of Jai and my best friend in a really short dress making out at some bar. The text read "I am so sorry I had to tell you because he wasn't gonna stop after Jennette and I didn't want you getting hurt." I started tearing up and ran out of the booth. Really, he was cheating on me for real. I ran out and didn't stop.

Sean's POV
All of a sudden Ariana is running out of the sound booth "Ariana" me and Scooter yelled after her. "Let me handle this" I told Scooter. "Ariana, Ariana" I yelled running after her. "Ariana" I said finally catching up to her and grabbing her arms and pulling her into my chest and then she was crying. Crying extremely hard that her tears were wetting my shirt. "Ariana what's wrong?" I asked
"He told me he was g...going o...out to the movies with the g....g....guys."
"What are you talking about?" She didn't answer me just stood there crying into me. I hate seeing her like this, it makes me sad when she's sad. Her beautiful smile gone away and her face contorted in a way that only crying can make you do. Like an angel that lost its wings, a magical being that lost it's magic, like a knight with no sword. Now I'm just saying raps in my head, that's what happens when I get upset. She was very upset and whatever or whomever upset her is gonna get it. "Ariana you can talk to me. What is up?"
"Can we just go for a drive there is something I need to do." We got into my car. "Where are we going to"
"Jai's house" and then we drove in silence for the 2 minute ride to Jai's apartment.
"Wait out here"
"No I'm going with you."
"Fine but promise not to freak."
"I don't even know why we are here." We went upstairs and then to his apartment and I knocked viciously. He opened the door. "Hey so we need to breakup" she said
"What?! Why?"
"Because first of all my grandfather died and all you could offer me was a half hearted hug."
"I'm sorry about that I'm not good with those things...."
"No don't interrupt me your gonna listen and listen well. Not only that but your immaturity and lack of regard for commitment is what really set it off. This is why we are breaking up." she showed him her phone and I couldn't see what it was but when he saw it his eyes got wide. She was on fire like a tigress pouncing on her prey. She powerful and very upset and mad causing her to be aggressive.
"How did you get this?"
"Daniel gave it to me."
"Crap!! I sware I meant nothing by it."
"My best friend of all people, my best friend. Whats sad is that you stepped that low down, you ditched this for that. I understand how mean that was, but I am highly upset. I have given you nothing but my love, my unconditional love. I went to all of your shows, helped you build a career supported you. And now this, now you can go love on that blonde haired slore cause I'm done with you, and I'm done with her."
"Ariana I am sorry can you give me another chance."
"No this was your second chance and you wasted it."
"Ariana wait"
"No we're done no negotiation." she said and then grabbed my hand as we walked away.
"No I know what this is about, this is about him, you're sleeping with him aren't you, you little slut, you can't handle the truth." she ran back and I knew it was on.
"No, don't you try to turn this on me, First if all I am a virgin, and you of all people should know that. I am pissed that after what happened last time, you would know not to mess with me. Don't accuse me of being unfaithful, cause trust me if I was doing that..." she said pointing to me "Then I would've left your sorry butt behind, and left you to roast with all of your side hoes. I should've been your main chick which means no one else. I have forgiven you time and time again, but now that even though you knew my grandfathers death had broke me down enough, you went with my best friend to a bar. That's the truth. Oh and if you ever call me a slut again then I will use my power to ruin your career." she said and walked away filled with power and adrenaline then when out of his sight started to cry once again. "Ariana what happened, this obviously had you upset." I asked as we were waiting for the elevator.
"Nothing" Obviously something was upsetting her, she wouldn't tell me what or why. This was so not happening. I was gonna pry it out of her if I had to. She couldn't lie to me it just wouldn't pass.
"What happened or so help me god I will leave you right here."
"Fine this is what happened" she said showing me the picture. "oh hell no."
I said walking back quickly to his apartment. "Sean what are you doing?" She asked. I knocked on his door and then it was on as soon as he opened it. I knew that he had done something with Jennette but I didn't know what, this was too far, he was a dead man. " Hey jerk." I said and punched him in the face so hard it broke his nose. "That's what you get when you mess with my little kitty." I said and grabbed her hand as we left, her hand still over her mouth in shock.