Chapter 1: Naya and Sean

Ariana's POV
I walked over to the table at the restaurant that me and Sean we're eating out at. I walked over and he stood up to great me. "Hey little kitty." he said. I gave him a hug and said " hey big" we have been friends for a while so he's the only one who gets to call me kitty because I'm a freaking cat guys not a kitten, get it right. We sat down today at this lunch we weren't here as friends, we were here as artists and collaborators. I sat down and then we we were talking, really just catching up a little. "ok so now to business, I want to do another collaboration but I also need backups for a song I am working on with Iggy Azalea if you know who that is."
"Of course I do. she Is one of the biggest female rap stars at the moment due to fancy. she's making her rise to fame."
"We don't really now what it will be about. I'm hoping inspiration will strike soon."
"Ok alright I'll do it, but one thing you have to do is that I want to write a song with you."
"Yeah that sounds amazing, I'd love that. so how are you and Naya doing."
"I don't know it seems as though everything's good but she seems to be distracted lately."
"Oh that is too bad because you guys are great together."
"Thank you. so you wanna go back to my house and chill with my grandmother and my brother."
"Ok sounds good. " We got into his car and we went over. I knew Brett and he was a great guy and his grandma would be there so it was all good, it would be fun. When we arrived we walked inside and there was his grandmother, she was the there to visit Sean. "grandma Anderson how are you." I said hugging his grandmother
"Hello Ariana, how are you?" She asked
"I'm good it is so good to see you."
"You too." We went to sit down on the couch and watch the game with Brett. "Hey Brett" I said as I sat down next to him Sean filling the seat next to me. We were having fun, throwing popcorn at each other and then they took it too far they dumped it down my shirt. That was it, I jumped on top of Sean and started punching his chest. as soon as that happened Naya walked into the room and I know how that could've looked and I realize now in retro spect I could've played it off a lot better than I did. "What the heck is going on in here" she asked and then I jumped off of Sean. "Just some shenanigans and popcorn down her bra." Brett said not helping the situation."
"Hello Naya I was just about to leave"
"You better be."she said quite rudely but I can understand her tone. I mean she just walked into her own house to see me right on top of her fiancé. "Naya calm down we were just playing around, watching the game." Sean said trying to calm her down.
"I swear to god if you are cheating on me with this piece of white trash whose vocal chords sound like a dying muskrat..."
""White trash was that really necessary, white trash really, your calling my best friend who has been there for me who has an album that topped the charts and not to mention the two nickelodeon series she has tucked under her belt, white trash."
"Yeah I am gonna go now." I said
"You better!" Naya yelled
"No you do not talk to her, and Ari you stay, either your jealous of my friendship with this beautiful, talented young lady or you have no faith in me. Now which is it?"
"No I don't trust you with any girl, you are a rapper, you hang around this slut all the time, what am I supposed to think."
"I know you did not just call her a slut. This is our problem you don't trust me, and Ariana is the girl that I go to every time we have a problem. no one else."
"I knew it you are cheating on me!"
"Actually no listen to me, you just love to hear yourself talk don't you. No she has a boyfriend Jai and everytime I go to see her we talk and make music."
"Yeah music means cheating."
"No it means songs, you don't get it we're artists that have devoted completely to music now. We are friends, yeah I enjoy her company, she is fun, and makes me laugh, most of the time we have been in the studio hanging out. I have not once made a move, flirted, kissed, or anything else with her or any other girl ever!!"
"Ok so now what since you obviously can't tell a lie honest Abe. people have seen you 2 together everywhere." he walked over to his bag and pulled out a packet of papers.
"This is why, we have been negotiating a collaboration together for weeks and I was going to surprise you and get you a song with her for her next album." Then he ripped it up, and threw it in her face. "Not only were those shards of paper your path to becoming a recording artist by working with a future legend, those shards are also our engagement." I looked shocked I had just watched him end their engagement they were not getting married. "Lets go Ari and grab some smoothies." he said escorting me out the door. "I don't think that I should get in between this..." I started to say
"No let's just get the dang smoothies because I need to talk to you." I quickly started moving because this was not the point in time that I should be saying no to him. I looked back to see Naya kneeling on the floor crying into the papers.