Im sorry

I got this chapter saved up but I wanted to wait till I got more done but then like something hit me. I was like what is this feeling so sudden and new? I discovered it to be what they call kindness and ive never really felt that since my soul is a black endless chasm. Anyways this chapter is very emotional and stuff so yeah and the next one I'm gonna drum up the drama for all of you amazing readers. I encourage you to give me feedback just don't say something fucking retard like how do you know this happened cause I will stick my hand through the words and mentally slap you. Love you all!!!xoxo gossip girl jk jk. I'm not cool enough to be gossip girl. Anyways enjoy!

Sean's pov
I wobbled my way up to Ariana's room and knocked on her door. She looked at my face scared.
"Sean what are you doing up here, you're gonna hurt yourself."
"I had to come and apologize cause what I did, you know accusing you was really awful and in sorry."
"Sean you didn't even believe me when I told you."
"I know and I'm sorry I really am."
"It's just hard knowing you don't trust me."
"I do trust you I just don't trust him."
i heard something make a collision in her room. I heard her mutter shit under her breath.
"What was that?"
"What I didn't here anything."
"I'm sure I heard some..."
"Nope nothing."
"No there was definetly something.."
"I don't have any idea what you're talking about."
"Ariana what's going on?"
"Nothing's going on."
"No there's something wrong what is it, tell me."
"Nothing's wrong."
"Just let me in." I used my crutch and pushed the door open and of course standing there was Alex clutching his leg.
"Fuck Alex what the hell did you do? I left you here for 2 minutes and you already fucked up your leg."
"Thanks for that when I'm in pain Ariana really helps."
"Dipshit!"
"What is he doing here?"
"We were hanging out..."
"And she was filling me in on your relationship and might i say you have you fucked up too many times."
"Who are you to be judging me when you made out with my girlfriend."
"Woah we never ever made out trust me."
"So those pictures and now you're in her room although no on else is?"
"Yeah cause we're hanging out."
"Do you have a thing for my girl or with my girl?"
"Neither man were just really really good friends."
"I don't trust you with my girl."
"I don't know why you wouldn't!"
"Seriously you're a decently attractive guy nothing to brag about but you're attractive I guess. and you're in her room alone and she knows how I feel about you."
"I see.... Ariana you didn't tell him did you?"
"Tell me what?"
"We are hooking up Sean."
"Ew you grody." she says pushing him off as he puts his arm on her shoulder then gives in.
"It's been going on for a while."
"I knew it, I knew you were cheating on me you're such a..."
"Man don't say it."

Ariana's pov
"...Whore"
"Shit man you did it."
"Cause it's true."
"No it's not because I'm gay and she's a girl not a dude. I was just joking about hooking up. We are best friends cause we bond over the hottest guys not because of any sexual tension."
"Wait what?"
"It wasn't my place to tell you his secret. You really think I'm a whore? get out of here you asshole."
"Ari I'm sorry."
"Sean just get the hell out of here man."
"Shit Ari I'm sorry I thought you were cheating on me."
"Didn't you learn the last time that I would never do that ever. I know how it feels to be cheated on multiple times and it sucks so why would I do it to you especially since I love you."
"I thought that you were cheating on me with one of your co stars or something and I was jealous and I'm sorry."
"You know what I thought? I thought you were a caring guy who loved me and that we were solid but I guess I was wrong."
"Okay I care about you, I've been really jealous with all of these guys getting to kiss you and touch you and what am I supposed to think."
"That I'm trustable."
"You're beautiful and have an amazing body and any of these guys would want to do you."
"Maybe I'll go give them what they want then."
"You wouldn't lose your virginity to one of them."
"You're a virgin?" Alex buts in
"Not the time Alex."
"If it would hurt you then I would." I walk out of the room feeling upset, hurt , and powerful all at the same time. Alex runs to me as I go into the stairwell the one place Sean can't go right now.
"Ari as much as I really want to be there for you right now I have to go the directors want to see me and I'm really sorry I'll be back." He runs down the stairs. I don't know where to go, or what to do. I sat on the stairs crying. A sketchy looking guy came into the stairwell with a cigarette.
"Hey there girlie what's got you down?"
"Just boy troubles."
"Well I can comfort you." He walks towards me causing me to stand up.
"Uhm no thank you."
"I think you would enjoy it."
"I'm gonna leave now sorry." I start waking towards the stairs leading down. A strong grip pulls me back. He pulls me into him.
"Please stop." I whisper out.
"No no no ms. grande I can't do that." his hand goes around my neck squeezing my vocal chords. I manage to get out a couple screams. The man slaps my face.
"Shut up little kitty." his hand goes up my inner thigh placing a hand on my no no square. I start to cry and try to scream. I kick and try to break away.
"Stop fighting it." he tries to unbutton his pants. I take that chance and try to break out but he slams me back against the way. I can feel a little blood trickle down the back of my neck. He runs hand up and down my body.
"Hey what are you doing to her?" A familiar strong voice yells before pulling him off of me and punching him in the face. I slide down the wall in pain, crying.They go at it for a few minutes before the hero punches the man out cold.
"Thank you." i mumble out.
"Ari calm down its me." I wipe my eyes and reveal the muscled body of Liam Hemsworth standing above me.
"Liam you saved me."
"I know I did now let's go get you cleaned up."
"Ok!" He walks me back to his room and he invite me inside.
"Do you want me to go get Sean or something?"
"No because we are not really on good terms."
"Ah I understand."
He sits down on the couch and I sit down next to him as he examines the cut on he back of my head.