Chapter 12: Europe part 2

I am really not proud of this chapter. I was at my worst writers block yet. I am writing this at like 2 o clock in the morning, my brain Is fried the chapter is just really bad, but not going to waste. I mean it is really bad, but even so I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------
Ariana's POV
I arrived in Glasglow, Scotland and walked out of the airport already being swarmed by fans and paparazzi who were waiting for me to arrive. I walked out into the most beautiful city I have ever seen. There were tall buildings and beautiful architecture and that's just what I could see from outside the airport. I saw a driver holding up a sign that said Ms. Ariana Grande on it and he was standing by a limo. I got in the back escaping all of the fans and paparazzi. I put on a pair of sunglasses while the car drives to the hotel. I checked Perez Hilton to see what was happening, and it turns out Jennette decided to make a webisode about me, describing me as rude and annoying. I mean of course she did that little incompetent little snob. I decided to call Sean, so I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.
"Hello." a woman's voice answered
"Hi, who is this?"
"A friend of Sean's, I guess you could call us that."
"Excuse me."
"The names Emily, and who are you."
"Ariana."
"Ohhhh. I wasn't supposed to say any of that if it was you."
"No it's ok I'd love to hear more about you."
"Well I am from L.A. I am a voice actress."
"Oh that's cool but I meant you and Sean, how do you know each other." "well we met at a bar in Venice Beach but that's not important."
"So are you guys like friends or acquaintances or something."
"Well so I give him what he wants and he gives me contacts pretty basic."
"No seriously like what do you give him?"
" I really can't tell you."
"What?"
"I give him what he wants."
"Oh really! Can I talk to him."
"Well we kind of just had an exchange so I will ask him."
"Sean can you talk right now." She yelled to him
"Yeah just throw the phone to me." He answered
"Hello."
"Sean, what the hell is going on, and who is she?"
"Well.....um......shes......."
"Are you freaking cheating on me?"
"Well you already know her so I might as well tell you."
"Tell me what?"
"Well I was trying to find a way to get to the Jingle Ball to perform with you in Europe as a surprise." (we are pretending that the Jingle Ball was before the AMAs and before the VS fashion show, and was in Italy.)
"Oh thank god she made it seem like you guys had a thing going on."
"Oh yeah she is stupid. She is a voice actress who doubles as a travel planner she is just stupid. "
"Oh ok, just wanted to let you know that I got here safely and that I miss you."
"Miss you too poocums."
"Bye text you when I get settled into my room."
"Ok bye."
I got to my room and the first thing I did was pull out my computer to listen to Harry's song. It was so good, I cried at how pretty it was. It was moving. I can't believe all this time Harry liked me and didn't say a word, but worst of all I didn't realize it. He was and is my best friend for life. I texted Sean then I layed down on the bed, contemplating whether I should tell Sean and risk my friendship with Harry or hide it from Sean and risk my relationship. I had to decide either way I was losing someone. This was a difficult decision it could cost me love or it could cost me friendship.

The next day
I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast, so I put on jeans and a tank top and went downstairs. I sat down and was joined by a young man with blonde hair. "I'm sorry can I help you?"
"Yes i want to make me girlfriend jealous so I told her that you and I are flirting."
"What is it with guys and using me."
"All I need you to do is sit there and let me play with your hand."
"Do you know who I am."
"Yeah Ariana Grande."
"Ok so why would I help you."
"Because your a good person."
"I don't even know you."
"Right sorry.....my name is Trent."
"Ok Trent I'm not helping you, I have rehearsal in an hour."
"Yeah I know so do I."
"Really?"
"Yeah my dad runs the show so I am helping him organize to get an idea of what he does for a living. Punishment for losing almost 2,000 dollars in cash at a club."
"That's your punishment?"
"Yeah I know torture right?"
"Sure if you hate music celebrities and fun."
"Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad, if you call that fun then I hate fun so yeah, celebrities I don't mind especially pretty ones like you." I blushed sat back and looked at him. He looked back. I was curious to see his next move. "Ok so what's the plan and then maybe I'll think about it?"
"Here's what I want my friend will snap a pick of us holding hands to send to her and then on the red carpet you take a picture with me."
"That's not hard! I will do it, but only because you called me pretty."
"perfect, but you are beautiful."
"Thanks I will do you one better than just the hand holding."
"What?"
"I'll give you a kiss."
"What kind??????"
"Well I was thinking a light peck on the cheek would be harmless."
"Ok anything to make her jealous."
"Ok then." I kissed his cheek and his friend snapped a picture and then he held my hand and I just smiled. he used his finger to trace into it, just like Sean. he kissed my hand just like Sean, I was tempted to kiss him. It was as though he was Sean except very different. I didn't understand how I could feel this way about a stranger. It made me question our relationship. We went to the show together and we were posing so he stood there and I turned my back to the cameras and put my hand on my chest turning only my head to the camera. It was actually, a kind of sexy pose. We hung out together for days then it was time to go and I had to fly over to Italy. He came with me to the airport because his dad is forcing him to go to the Jingle Ball. At the airport where we exchanged numbers and I got on my plane and he went to his private jet. I didn't know what it was about him or was it just that me and Sean were just another cliche couple. Sean still hasn't called me since we talked when I got to Scotland and he hasn't texted me, denied all my FaceTime requests. It was actually getting on my nerves. He was ignoring me.
----------------------------------------------

Terrible right, well it gets better, but I couldn't just leave 2 loose ends.