Chapter 23: The Return!!

Read my new story Teen Beach Love, it's about Raia; Ross Lynch and Maia Mitchell fanFICTION.
----------------------------------------------

Me and Nathan were sitting on the couch having a Netflix movie night! I was cuddled into his arms and we were eating popcorn. There was a knock at my door. I got up to answer it. I was wearing a tight, sexy crop top, skinny jeans and my hair was straightened. I answered the door and said hello. All of a sudden the mysterious door figure pushed me softly into the house backing me up, then bombarded my lips with a kiss. I put my hands on the guys face and actually pulled him in for a second to the familiar lips then pulled out. I heard Nathan cough purposely to make us stop. I tried to say "Stop!" But then the guy just pulled my waist and and once agin kissed me. I pulled out again and the guy tried again but I stopped him. "Trent! I missed you!"
"Me too Ariana, and I held you up to your promise!"
"Yeah about that I have a boyfriend now!"
"Oh sorry I didn't know!" He turned to Nathan standing, leaning against the couch. " So sorry dude, the names Trent good to meet you!"
"And you!"
"I am so sorry last time I saw Ariana she said that the next time I went to America she would attack my lips! It's my fault I didn't real azide she had a boyfriend!"
"It's all good man! I understand I to have been in your situation with Ariana, except we both expected it!"
"Ok good didn't want to cause division or anything!"
"It's all good, my name is Nathan, Nathan Skyes!
They shook hands. "It's very good to meet ya!"
"Ari, I really missed you! So good to see you again!"
"I can't believe your here this is awesome!"
"Yeah and I see that you took my advice and are showing off your sexier side. Showing some belly and keeping it tight!"
"Your advice was helpful!"
"Good very happy for you!"
"I see you have been keeping up the figure, got some muscle!"
"Yeah I've been trying to impress the ladies!"
"Great! So let's get you some food and catch up."
"Sounds good!" We went into the kitchen and made him some Mac n' cheese! Nathan and Trent really hit it off and started to talk about me, about their interests! It was weird for me watching this because for some reason I don't understand, they started a convo about my hotness, and each of their encounters with me! I just felt really awkward! "Ok let's stop talking about me and eat!" I placed the bowls on the table and handed them each forks. "so how long are you in town?"
"I'm here for the next few days!"
"Great then we have plenty of time to hang out then!"
"Yeah but today we have some business to attend to Ariana!"
"Ugh! Really? What do we have to do?"
"Scooter didn't tell you?"
"What?"
"We have to get your contract together you're co-hosting the MTV Movie Awards this year!"
"I am?!?"
"Yes!"
"Yay that will be so much fun! Who is my co-host?"
"Your co-host is....let me check!" He pulls out a folder and some papers. He searched through until he found the one! "oh Shit.....aki mushrooms....i have to talk to my dad about this!"
"What?!? Who is it?!?"
"It's....its.....its......Sean!"
"What?!?" Nathan yelled
"Babe calm down!"
"What do you mean calm down he hurt you, you had to get a wrist brace!"
"What?!?" Trent yelled
"Ok so we had a run in and he grabbed my wrists and held on very tight! His grip ended up lightly spraining the bone in my right wrist!"
"What! And you didn't call me or text me, or tell me in anyway!"
"I didn't think it would be important to you!"
"I have been texting him for months after I apologized for everything, we became friends and now I find out that the whole time I was texting him, you had a sprained arm!"
"You were texting him?!?!"
"Yeah not anymore but I was!"
"Does he know about the deal!"
"Ariana he was the very first to know! In fact we gave him a choice, it was either you or Demi Lovato. He chose you!"
"What and you didn't know any of this?"
"Nope I just read it in the file!"
"Is there anyway we can change it!"
"Not unless you give it up, then your spot would go to Demi!"
"Babe you can't do it!"
"First of all I can do what I want, you don't make my decisions and two it would be amazing for my career!"
"But baby......"
"No I must do it! I'll have to get through it, I really need this it's an amazing opportunity!"
"Okay, but I will be there!"
"Good!"
"Okay the. Ariana we better get going we have to meet my father and Sean at a restaurant!"
"Ok let's go then!.......bye baby we'll be home right after!"
"Ok!" We walked out to the car and drove to the restaurant. "Hey it is really good to see you Ariana!"
"You as well!"
"I did miss you!"
"I missed you as well!"
"Ok I really am sorry about the whole Sean thing I really didn't know!"
"It's ok let's just get this over with so we can get back to hanging!"
"Ok let's go!" We get out of the car and went inside heading at the table with Sean and his manager and Trent's father! I hooked my arm in Trent's as we walked over. I had jeans, a white v neck and shades on. We sat down and I sat in my chair crossing my legs. "You're back with him!"Sean asked
"No we are just friends! Ok!"
"Didn't seem like that in England!"
"Well we are beyond that, far beyond!" Trent said.
"Whatever"
"Okay so what's the deal?" I asked
"You would be payed a substantial amount and you would present a few awards, perform, and would still be nominated!"
"Ok sounds good! Just one stipulation!"
"Uhm ok what would that be?"
"Sean cant touch me unless absolutely necessary!"
"He would have to hook your arm when you guys are walking onto stage and in the middle of skits to have a little fun during the show."
"Sounds good!"
"And one more thing you two will have to hug, and kiss!"
"Oh no, no, no, that is not happening!"
"Please Ariana I can't work with Demi!"
"Why not?"
"Welllllll......we.....may have....."
"You hooked up didn't you!"
"Yeah it was after you and I broke up and we were both at this bar and then you know the rest and even so I may not have called her back afterwards and now she wants to kill me." I rolled my eyes.
"Unbelievable Sean! Just couldn't keep it in your pants, never could!"
"I'm sorry but I really can't! Please just agree to the stipulation!"
"Remember, you don't have to Ari!" Trent said.
"Whatever I agree but now I have to explain to my boyfriend why I agreed to kiss my ex boyfriend at an award show! The real battle begins!" I signed the contract and got up to leave. I hooked my arm back into Trent's, waved goodbye to the others and we went to the car, driving home.