The date

My new book Zauren is about Zayn Malik and Lauren Jauregui and I have the first two chapters posted. it would be great if you guys could read it and vote and comment and give feedback. Check my works or search Zauren by jazzymunmun.
---------------------
Ariana's pov
We get into the car and he drives for a while and then we arrive at the place. it was a huge plain white building. We walk inside and I see Khalil, Zeno, Za, and Fredo who is a friend of Justin's but he is also my friend. I run and jump on Fredo he almost falls over but then regains his composure. "Hey little cat!"
"Hey Fredo!"
"It's so good seeing you!"
"You too omg what are you doing here!"
"Well Justin missed you and decided to come down and see you and then of course he dragged me but then Kendall got sick and I was already down here so yeah!"
"I missed you Fredo!"
"Alright your getting a little heavy!"
"Really?"
"No I'm just messing with you!"
"Asshole!" I get off of him and see Sean watching all of this. "What is this place?"
"It's a paintball arena!" My eyes go wide and a huge smile appears in my face. "seriously I've always wanted to do this!"
"I know so I did one better than just this!"
"Ooh more surprises I like this!" I say jumping like a child. He grabs my hand and pulls me over to the equipment area and gives me a pink paintball gun with only pink paintballs inside.
"You see this is why I love you!" I say to him. he laughs and we all walk into the equipment area and suit up. The instructor comes up to us to explain. "okay so welcome and here's what you need to know! Shots to the head chest or back torso are fatal and eliminate you from the game. 1 shot to the leg or arm are not fatal and allow you to play on. 2 shots however are fatal as well. Everybody got that?"
"Yeah!" We all say.
"Okay we'll have fun you have five minutes to find a hiding spot and then the game starts!" We nod and walk into the playing area. We chose teams so it was me, Sean, and Fredo vs. Khalil, Zah, and Zeno. We went to a tree type area and climbed to the top. We watched as the boys went to a ditch like area where they thought we couldn't see them. Sean put my helmet on for me and then he put his on. We watched as they shuffled around and then finally split up. The buzzer went off and the game began. Im a pretty good shot so I knew that we would win. They so stupidly fired the first shot giving away their locations. Sean tried to shoot them but missed. I shot and hit Za on the leg. He cursed out and then continued on. "Damn kitty cat you got a good eye!" Fredo says and then goes down the ramp to get another angle. I look over at Sean and he's grinning. "Wipe that grin if your face!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Stop!"
"I just think a girl who can shoot a gun is hot!"
"Stoooop!" I whine.
"Stop what?"
"Stop grinning!" I say
"I'm not!" I kiss him and he stops grinning.
"Thank you!"
"See all you had to do was ask!"
I roll my eyes. I hear a scream and see Zeno running across the field I decide to let him go by. I kiss Sean again for longer this time and at the same time aim my gun and shoot Khalil in the hand not even looking. Sean looks at me shocked. "I'm prett good aren't I?"
"That's an understatement!"
"I know it is!" I smile cockily and then move down the ramp Sean right behind me. I see Zeno so I shoot but just barely miss. He takes off running almost to where the ramp end so I slide down it and as soon as I reach the end fire and hit him in the ribs. he yells out in pain. I laugh. "That's right bitch!" I say in a fake touch voice. Sean looks at me questioningly then laughs. I just shrug and beckon for him to follow me. he walks behind me and we walk around the some fake bushes and then shots ring around us but they all miss so I dive down and hide behind a massive board with small holes in it. Khalil on the opposite side behind his board. I put my gun through one hole and aim for the other hole and shoot right through an hit Khalil in the shoulder. He screams out and I smile at my pinpoint accuracy. the only one left is Za, me and Sean. Fredo got out the minute he went down the ramp. I look for Za and the I hear a shot and see Sean fall forward at the impact I dive out of the way. I shoot a couple of shots but none make it. He tries to shoot me but fails. I start running down and he continues to shoot but misses I then see a secret tunnel that he clearly doesn't know about so I go underneath and there is one hole I stick my gun through look and fire hitting him right in the jewls. He falls back and the buzzer rings indicating we won. I come from underneath and do my victory dance. "We won!" I scream and then Za out of frustration shoots me in the back of the neck and it missed I turn around and he realizes what a mistake he made and I fire three shots one hitting his neck the other his face mask and the other his chest. He cries out cause I can tell these boys are trying to be strong but I know they are hurting. The guys laugh at him and we go to the middle and switch teams so know I have Zeno and Khalil and Sean has Za and Fredo. We go for cover and then the buzzer goes off indicating the start of the game. I run up the stairs to an area for some reason no one looked and I shot Fredo instantly eliminating him. "Come on kitty lay why you gotta do me like that!" "Aww did you get your feelings hurt?"
"Yes!"
"Too bad!" I say.
Sean hits Zeno so he's out. I keep running to the very top where I find what looks like a zip line. "oh this could be fun!" I get on an ride to the other side shooting out Za. They shoot at me but miss. I run down when I get to the other side. I see Sean and that gets me an idea. "Timeout!" I yell.
They all look at me confused I walk to the middle and Sean does too. "hey babe what's up why'd you call a time out?"
"For this!" I smash my lips into his and they move together simultaneously. I hear the guys whistle and comment. I distracted him enough and I pointed the gun at his torso while we kissed. his eyes were closed. I shoot him. He pulls out in pain.
"Hey but you said timeout!"
"I know so!"
"You have to say time in!"
"You just did!" I say and shoot him again.
"He realizes that I tricked him into thinking I cheated with the timeout and then he runs towards me. I run away from him faster and faster. He eventually catches up to me and he picks me while I giggle. he puts me over his shoulder and puts me down on one of the table like structures and he starts tickling me. "Stoooo Sean! Stooooop!" I say between laughs.
"You tricked me!"
"I know....but....stoooop!" I choke out.
"No!"
"Please......stop!" I continue to laugh out.
"fine!" He stops and kisses me again.
"Couldn't you have done that instead of tickling me!"
"Nope that one wasn't a punishment unless you didn't like it!"
"I did that's why I wanted that instead of tickling!"
We got up and he put his arm in my shoulder and we walked towards the door out. We ungear ourselves and say goodbye to the boys.