Chapter 4: Thank you

Ariana's POV
"What the hell was that Sean."
"Well he pissed me off, he hurt you, he hurt my little kitty-cat. He was not gonna get away with that, with the way he treated you." a tear trickled down his face. I started crying "Thank you."
"Anything for you kitty, I care about you and I can't bare to see you hurt."
We got into the car and drove back to the studio to get back to work. I started grinning like an idiot. "What are you grinning about?"
"You called me 'your' kitty."
"Of course your 'my' kitty, no one is allowed to hurt you or they have to go through me."
"Love ya Sean, this means a lot to me, that you are by my side and you helped me take care of my issues with Jai."
"It was nothing, I was happy to do it."
"Yeah because you got to punch someone in the face, and show off your strength."
"Yeah well that was part of it" and then we started laughing. He leaned over and kissed my cheek as we pulled into my parking space. As soon as he realized what he did he apologized. "Oh my god I am so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I'm so sorry."
"No it's ok, it's ok, we're friends right. friends can kiss each other's cheeks, right?"
"Yeah!"
"Ok let's go inside because Scooter's gonna be very upset." We walked inside, holding hands unknowingly. He escorted me back to the booth and we got back to work. He went straight to record. "Scooter I got some lyrics in my head and I want to get them out, whatever just happened inspired me a little."
"Okay you ready let's hear it."
"i guess times wasting, tick tocking lip locking. How can we keep the feelings fresh, how do we zip lock it? Wear your heart up on your sleeves so watch out for pickpockets. I guess to go the distance we might need to pit stop it. Hold up, I know love could be a beach with no shore. I done count to ten, lost my temper, and went back to four. I know sometimes it's hard to realize I'm the man that you need. I had a dream we branched out started a family tree. And I feel like that everything we do is overdue. You ask why I love your mom so much 'cause she's a older you
I wish that you were happy I guess that's the one thing I should be providing...." While he was rapping I was just dancing and having fun. I wasn't thinking about grandpa or Jai, it was just me and Sean, and scooter.
"Wow that was great, I loved it."
"Thank you."
"Well now Ariana what will your album name be." I stared at Sean and said "My Everything."
"Perfect!"
"All we need to do is finish Best Mistake and we are done."
"Alright I promise we will finish it tomorrow."
"Good because your fans are getting restless and 'Problem' will only hold them over for so long."
"Alright, well I gotta go there are a few other things that I have to get done, today."
"Okay um..well do you need anymore help?"
"Maybe later because first I have to deal with something, you can't fix with your fists, mostly because that's illegal, but it's not for me"
"Ok go take care of business."
"Will do." I left and got into my car it was time for Cat to visit Sam. I pulled up to her building and there she was standing outside about to go to her car. I stopped her in her tracks. "what do you want."
"Oh just visiting a friend."
"Seriously what do you want."
"We'll let me catch you up, first my grandfather died a few days ago."
"Oh right, sorry for your loss and all that."
"Also my brother is stuck in the big brother house so we have to wait for him to get out to have the celebration of life."
"Oh that's too bad what do I have to do with this?"
"Oh well, I was heart broken so I started texting Daniel and he sent me a picture of you and my man."
"Ariana this is why I haven't been talking to you 'cause Jai and I we love each other."
"Oh save it, that's a lie. every boyfriend you ever had, you have "loved". Plus Jai has cheated on me twice before and I have forgiven him. each girl said that they were in love also. he's lying to you and using you. I can't believe that as my friend you would do this to me."
"We'll believe it, I mean I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. we are best friends for life. Right?"
"How many times?"
"Ariana..."
"No how many times?"
"15 times." I started crying right there.
"Well if that's the kind if friend you are. no wonder Miranda left you and your show behind. You untalented, munipulative, backstabbing, dumb blonde."
"I am not gonna take this from an anerexic, thin haired, terrible singing, little virgin. there's a reason Jai cheated on you with me."
"Because he has low standards."
"No because he never loved you, he never wanted you just your fame, little Ms. pop princess. he used you to further his career."
"What no?"
"Yep he was using you, not me. who would ever even want you, an annoying and lying little Italian girl."
"Shutup."
"Should I tell you what he told me about you."
"Shutup."
"He called you an ugly, skinny, slut."
"I hate you." I said then slapped her across the face. I then scratched her face. "that's why they call me kitty, desirable, cute, and dangerous. So here's some advice, stay away from my men or it will cost you, your head next time. I am a force to be reckoned with. oh and by the way if I were untalented why would Nickelodeon pay me more for Sam and Cat. and why would I have a new album coming out." I started walking away and she said "they paid you more, you conceded little bi......" I stopped listening and walked away and got back in my car driving home to watch my brother Frankie get word that Grandpa Frank is dead on big brother.