Chapter 20: Spending time

Sorry I haven't had time to update I will totally update soon!
----------------------------------------------

Sean's POV
The next couple of weeks were terrible for me. I was scorning myself for ruining any chance of friendship me and Ari had and I just felt terrible. I had hurt her! I had made a mark on her wrists, and on her heart. I had to get over her. it was clearly evident that I had ruined everything. Evrywhere I went I was reminded of her. Every store had magazines with her and Nathan on the front cover. The entire shabackle at her house had persuaded them to go public with their relationship. She was anounomosly bashing me on social media. Such as one tweet that read:

'If you think about the people in your life, the ones that are violent are the ones that lack love!'

Or another one

'I lost a battle scorned in the heart and arms but with my baby I won the war!'

Obviously only the people who were there understand. I had to get over her though. I needed a new boo. I needed someone to just take the pain away. Someone who could be there for me, but I would never find another Ariana Grande. Ever!

I got up out of bed and decided to go to Starbucks! I walked there and I had my hood and shades on. Then I bumped into a girl also wearing a hood and shades and she spilled her drink. "I am so sorry that's my fault." i said
"It's fine...oh my gosh your big sean."
"Don't say that too loud."
"I don't think you need to worry about me drawing attention to us."
"Why?" She pulled off her shades to reveal the beautiful face of the lovely Anna Kendrick. she slipped her shades back on.
"Yeah that wouldn't be fun with both of us here."
"Yeah I'm just grabbing some coffee before I go to film Pitch Perfect 2."
"Oh well I guess you're going to need a new drink."
"I guess so!"
"Let me take care of it!"
"No no I don't want you to waste your money on me."
"No no I spilled your drink so I'll buy you another one. I insist!"
"Really? Thank you so much!"
"Of course it's the least I could do!"
I went up to the counter and ordered our drinks. We picked them up and walked out. "Hey do you mind if I walk with you!"
"Sure go right ahead the sets 5 blocks from here though!"
"Ok I have nowhere to be! I was supposed to be on tour with my ex girlfriend but she found a new man to cover that spot!"
"Oh....that sucks!"
"Yeah well that was after she made out with her guy friend right in front of me!"
"What the hell is wrong with some people?"
"Well to her credit she thought I cheated on her with her best friend who models as a Victoria Secret angel so."
"Aha I see how that can be confusing!"
"Yeah it was a misunderstanding the resulted in a breakup!"
"Oh wow the last breakup I had, I had to work with them playing a couple in the movie so that sucks!"
"Yeah I can only imagine what must've been going through your mind."
"Well...first why the hell did we break up he is a freaking amazing kisser and also why the hell did I agree to making out with my ex that was a stupid move."
"That's probably what I would be thinking as well!"
"So who was your ex?"
"The great princess Ariana Grande! And you?"
"The magnificent Edgar Wright!"
"Ahh well at least now it's all in the past!"
"Yup!"
"So hey do you want to go get lunch sometime!???"
"Sean we only just met!"
"Yeah your right sorry!"
"I'd love to go out with you!"
"Oh great so ill text you!"
"Clever way of getting my number mister big."
"I know! I know!"
"Well here you go!" She said putting the number in my phone. "this is my stop!"
"Oh well it was fun while it lasted, goodbye Anna!"
"Bye!"
I am going now. This will be my first date in almost 4 months! I was going to get over Ariana. She has moved on so why shouldn't I!

Ariana's POV
I have it on good authority that Sean is dating Anna Kendrick. I just can't believe it! He told me he hated that movie, why would he be dating the star of it. Whatever at least he found someone! Me and Nathan are doing good but we have both been so busy that we haven't been hanging out as much as I would like. I wish we spent more time together. I woke up and took a long hot shower before I headed out to sound check! I put on a simple pair of black jeans and a white crop top. I put my hair in a wet ponytail and headed downstairs. I met Scooter at the front door and we headed out to the arena for sound check and of course Jones being as annoying as ever. "Stop Jones I will destroy you!"
"Ariana don't tease me I know you, you wouldn't even dare."
"Try me!"
"Fine! I cave!"
"Then give it to me!"
"Okay but I literally have been spamming your camera with pics if my butt."
"Oh my god! Eww I will legit kill you!"
"Then please my majesty I would be honored for you to plunge the sacrificial dagger into my heart!" He said imitating and old timey British accent.
"It won't be a dagger to the chest but a gun to the head then you'd die faster!"
"Why do I feel like you have researches this!"
"When I have a breakup I have certain rituals, traditions, and routines!"
"Okay okay but no really what is wrong with your attitude today!"
"I am just slightly ticked and don't keep punching my buttons because I am stressed and once again on the verge if a Grande meltdown."
"Those are rare and disastrous we must prevent it!"
"Oh shut up they are not disastrous but rare tho."
"Do you remember lat Grande meltdown?"
"No I was to busy i don't know melting down!"
"You missed the live filming of the finale of Sam and Cat and the next day missed a performance costing yourself thousands of dollars in refunds we had to give back."
"The point is that it could've been worse!"
"But it wasn't so let's not make it be by having another one"
"Whatever you could help me keep my stress levels down by not being annoying!"
"Okay ms. princess but Scooter wanted me to catch you up on your modified schedule."
"alright!"
"So tonight you have a date with Nathaniel at Butter before we fly out to Detroit at 1:00 in the morning. Later we go to sound check, performance and back on the road. More details to follow."
"Sounds fine I'm just so tired of the road I would rather be home on the couch cuddling with Nathan than on a stuffy bus headed anywhere."
"I know Ari but once you make it through these next few months then you're home free."
"I know but that just starts the recording and the tv shows and ugh..."
"Calm down Ari we don't need a meltdown!"
"Shut up Jones I will literally slit your throat!"
"Why so violent?" He said laughing. I sat back then thumped him on his head with my purse and chuckled. We got to Butter later on in the day and Nathan was sitting at the table waiting. I sat down and he looked up. "Ari you look more beautiful then the time I last saw you!"
"And you got a lot more facial hair!"
"Yeah I was trying to grow a healthy and very manly beard for you."
"Oh well that is just great!" We ate and then we decided to take a walk around the restaurant. "Babe do you ever think about....you know...others?" I asked
"What do you mean?"
"Do you ever even think about other girls?"
"I mean I am a man with desires so yeah I think about it sometimes but not too long because when I do for too long, they start to look like you!"
"Really?" I laughed
"yeah bug do you think about other guys?"
"Only about how much better they must be at growing facial hair!"
"What's wrong with my facial hair? I thought it gave me a hot James Bond look!"
"It does in the worst possible way!"
"I'm hurt that my beard isn't hot enough for you!"
"Babe your beard is perfectly fine!"
"Not too underly James Bond!"
"No just on point!" We stopped walking and turned to look at each other. "It's rather sexy looking!"
"Oh really! Do I make the James Bond look really sexy!"
"Yeah!" I pulled him in closer. He pulled me into his chest. "It's just right then to sweep you right off of your feet!"
Our lips met and then we were just standing there randomly kissing on the sidewalk. we got into it and in between kisses I said "Sean!" He broke it.
"What??"
"Huh?"
"You just said Sean!"
"Accidentally!"
"Why?"
"I don't know I guess I'm still scared a little bit!"
"Whatever!" But really I think I just miss Sean a lot.