This is it

Ariana's pov
2 years later~

"And Do you Ariana take this man to be your husband?"
"Yes!"
"Well now you may kiss the bride."
I went on my tippy toes and connected our lips wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I know present Mr. and Mrs. Grande." The minister my best friend Liz jokes. I took his hand as we walked down the aisle. He looked so handsome in his tux. I looked into the crowd and in the very back I saw him and he was there like he promised. No matter what he said he'd be here. When I made that decision two years ago he promised to be here and there he is. I feel bad that I left him but I needed to do what I thought was best and follow my heart and do what was best for my future. He was so sweet and such an amazing guy but he just wasn't it. I went to the back room of the church to change into my reception dress. Then he walked in.
"Congrats Ariana."
"Thanks."
"You look beautiful."
"Thank you."
"I hope you have a happy life..."
"I need you to leave."
"Why?"
"I just got married that's my husband you have to stop trying to get me. I just didn't want you."
"You're right I'll back off. I'm sorry." I left that room in my new dress and then went to the reception hall. I saw my new husband standing there still in his tux looking fine as ever.
"Hey babe."
"Hi there my new wife."
"Shall we?"
"Why in such a hurry."
"The faster we get through this, the faster we get to the honeymoon part of all of this." I whisper in his ear nibbling on his ear lobe.
"Yup definitely need to get in there." He takes my hand and leads me inside.
"Ladies and gentleman time to welcome the newlywed couple. Mr and Mrs Liam Hemsworth-Grande." Yeah I chose Liam and yeah he took my name. I would've been Mrs. Anderson had I made a different decision I would've also been abused, constantly hurt, and depressed. He may not have meant to hit me all of those times, but he did. He tried to control it but it was apart of him.  Something he couldn't control. I loved him, I still do. I know that our time meant something and lead me to where I am and gave me experience and wisdom. I now know that Sean was my best mistake and I don't regret it. We may never be back together but I know he'll always be right there. That little voice in the back of my mind that memory that possibility. He will always be my first true love, my last addiction and my forever in some alternate universe. Sometimes love doesn't make it, sometimes the one that you need isn't the one you want and sometimes you have to live missing the one you love. Maybe one day you can be together you tell yourself but deep down you know that it can't so you live with what you have and learn to enjoy. That's the reality of life. The reality of love. The story of me and Sean. To each other we'll forever be the story of the one that got away. At least we know we tried. We tried our hardest. We made an effort but in the end I wasn't strong enough to take his love and he wasn't strong enough to control it.