Chapter 28: Mending bonds or maybe not!

Ariana's POV
After everyone arrived at the restaurant I finally ordered. I never looked Lizzie or Sean in the eyes! "Hey how have you been?" Lizzie asked.
"I am not talking to you!"
"Fine let's at least make small talk, what are you getting?"
"I am getting a salad, full of vitamins and minerals which are great to help blood clot, especially when you get stabbed in the back!"
"Ari come on!"
"I mean what do my real friends think Justin, Leon, Kendall. what are you guys getting?"
"Ariana it was an accident he was drunk."
"What was an accident?" Leon asked
"Not important!" Lizzie answered
"Ok!" He replied
"Liz I have one question was it worth it, did you like it!"
"No of course not! It was gross!"
"Ok it wasn't that bad!" Sean said defendingly.
"No it was disgusting!"
"I'm sure there was a compliment in there somewhere!"
(Reference to The movie Vanpire Academy which you all should watch!)
"Sean it was bad!"
"You sure Lizzie you didn't like it, you didn't want more? You didn't crave anymore? I know I always did!"
"No Ariana it wasn't like that!"
"Liz I know you are trying to win back her forgiveness and all, but it wasn't that bad, it was pretty good! you have to admit, that you liked it a little bit!"
"Fine it was good! But I don't think about it or you in that way!"
"I am very confused right now!" Leon said
"I can't believe you Lizzie or you Sean! Oh and Leon...."
"Ari please don't?????"
"Yeah Leon what your girlfriend hasn't told you is that she made out with Sean a month ago! Sorry!!"
"What?" Leon said and stormed out of
the restaurant. Lizzie went out after him. Sean put his hand on my shoulder. "that was cold Ari!"
"Don't touch me, you don't lay a finger on me or so help me god I will bend it and snap it right off your hand! she stabbed me in the back and I settled the score and you Sean can't say a word to me! I still don't forgive you and never will." I stood up and started to walk out smirking. I was ambushed by cameras. One hit me in the head and I fell back and hey still kept flashing. Justin came and helped me up. I was really dizzy. "Justin it's blurry I need help they hit me."
He yelled at them to stay back and picked me up carrying me through the crowd. I leaned into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. I couldn't see I was super dizzy. "Justin!"
"Yeah!"
"Justin take me to the hospital I think I have a concussion!"
"Ok ok." he set me down in his car and started driving. he called Kendall on the way to tell her what happened. I was slipping into a sleep. I couldn't fall asleep cause I might fall into a coma. Justin kept the radio blasting loud. Which helped me stay awake until we got to the hospital and sat in a chair for like 2 seconds then fans came out attacking us. I puked on the floor and Justin pulled me into his chest to guard me. within minutes paparazzi showed up and attacked us again. They pulled us into the room early to get me away from them. The doctors told me I had a concussion and gave me some aspirins. we got back in the car and he was driving me back to the apartment. "Justin thank you so much, I have no idea what I would've done if you weren't there!"
"Of course Ari!"
"So did you talk to her?"
"Yes I did and we were completely honest with each other!"
"So?"
"She said that we both have issues we need to work on and she wants to work on them together that's amazing but if I don't then it's ok and we must part!"
"What did you say?"
"I said that I love her and working on them together sounds like a great idea but just not now."
"Justin?"
"Well I just want to be sure I have no feelings for anyone else but her!"
"Ok I can respect that!" The doctor said that I have to stay awake for the next 24 hours so Justin said he would stay with me. We went inside and say on the couch with some popcorn to watch a movie. Justin would poke me every so often to make sure I didn't fall asleep, and not be able to wake up. I pulled out my phone and instagrmed a pic of me in Justin's arms captioned "Happy! I would sit and watch a movie with you any day @Justinbieber #bae #bruh" he instagramed a photo of us that read. "Have you ever reached for something, but it's someone else's dream! @Arianagrande #love #life #chillinwithdakitty!" I wasn't sure what he meant but I went along. Later it clicked "you're trying to lure Selena back!"
"What are you talk about?"
"First all if those sexual pics with Kendall and Haley weren't fooling anyone, and that last post of me and you those were lyrics from New Classic the song she did with Drew Seeley for Another Cinderella Story.
"Dammit kitty, you know me to well!"
"You bet your plunger I do! You are going to make her jealous out of her mind to make her crave you back not just want you!"
"How'd you guess about Haley and Kendall?"
"Really?....you posted a picture if you kissing her and another one of you hugging Haley with a hand way to close than a friends should be."
"God your good!"
"Just perceptive....do they know they were pawns in your game?"
"Only Haley!"
"Douchebag, that was a complete douchbag move."
"Speaking about douchebag moves, what happened tonight?"
"Can you keep a secret?"
"Of course!"
"Well I wasn't really mad at lizzie, I was mad at myself, because I still love him! Lizzie just kind of peeled the thin label.
"Tell him, and don't let that ruin a perfect t friendship!"
"I won't it's just so hard, I can't tell him, then he wins!"
"Ari then what are u going to do!"
"Sit back, see how it all plays out, maybe forgive a few friends. Definitely spend time with you, Selena, and Victoria. Maybe even Kendall."
"Oh so you 2 are friends now!"
"Yeah she's cool, not even close to as bad as everyone says!"
"See don't judge a book by its cover!"
"Or it's character on a reality show." We laughed. Justin went to take a shower and my phone went off. i answered.
"Hello"
"What the heck Ariana?"
"What is wrong Selena!"
"You and Justin is what's wrong!"
"We were hanging out and I was hit by a camera and fell. I got a concussion and Justin took me to the hospital."
"Oh sure! So you haven't seen any tabloids."
"No not really!"
"Why what are you doing!"
"Justin decided to stay over and help keep me up, cause I'm not supposed to fall asleep."
"Ariana there's no more soap in the bathroom. Please come bring me some!" Justin said.
"Ok be right there!"
"Seriously Ariana what the heck is he doing there. Are you guys involved!"
"No of course not!"
"Ariana please!"
"Just a minute!"
"Ariannnnnnaaaa, kitty cat, the tom to my jerry the kit-Ty to my kat the valentine. Hurry up your taking too long!"
"Chill you hormonal, impatient, incompetent moron!"
"Ariana help me out here he is there in your city apartment, taking a show we with dating, and sexual intercourse rumors looming in your mist!"
"No it's not. Like that!"
"What can you have to do better than get your hottest best friend some soap."
"Shut up douchbag I'm on the phone with Sel!"
"Ok give her my love!"
"K!"
"Justin sends his love!"
"Ariana face the problem at hand! Are you involved with my ex boyfriend."
"No Sel we r just friends and I have a boyfriend!"
"Are you sure? Cause it would be cool except is have to defriend you!"
"I'm positive nothing is going on!"
"Ok sorry for accusing you!"
"It's fine!"
"Bye Bruh!"
"Bye"
I gave Justin his soap and then I went on my phone to look at Perez Hilton. There on breaking news, a picture of Justin carrying me and another of him kissing my forehead at the hospital! saying, Is Ari prego with Justin's baby? I groaned and tweeted.

First of all if I was pregnant my Arianators would be the first to know and 2 once again just friends!

I do have a concussion though. keep me in your prayers Arianators!

Justin came out of the bathroom in a towel and his entire upper body exposed. "Go put on a shirt horny testosterone filled behemoth!"
"Well at least I got this rocking body!"
"Do you take steroids or something to get those muscles."
"All me baby!" There was a ring at the door and Justin was walkin around eating a bagel. I opened it and once again the paparazzi flashed in my eyes. Justin rushed and of course still in his towel to my side and caught me as I collapsed from the light! I didn't faint though. He closed the door and I knew those photos would be front page news!

----------------------------------------------
3 updates from "reunion" the chapter!