Alternate ending

I felt like a bitch for what I did to you guys spectating her from Sean so here is an alternate ending to please all of your Seaniana AF hearts.

Ariana's pov
I sat in my room staring out my window sipping my coffee. I watched the rain putter patter against the window and the window sill. Sean has been non stop calling me but I wasn't sure how to answer. I can't just let him back in after what he did but I can't just turn him away again either. I was very conflicted at the moment. I felt an arm on my shoulder which I rubbed.
"Ariana babe you need to see him."

"Liam it's not that easy." I lower my head.

"Look Ariana ou told me you were conflicted between me and him. I've backed out and bowed out. I love you but I don't think it's possible for either of us to love each other the way you and Sean do. Go see him."

"I can't. I just...I can't."

"You love him and you told him you were done. He's not just going to show up with flowers and a stereo at your window."

"I know."

"Oh shit I was wrong."

I look up and see Sean standing in the rain with flowers and Sorry by Justin Bieber playing through an iHome speaker.

"What is he doing out there. What's he thinking he's going to get pneumonia." I jump up handing Liam my coffee and running down the stairs opening the door.

"Sean are you crazy you're not wearing a jacket get in here."

"No not until you forgive me and take me back."

"Sean stop playing get in here."

"No." I rolled my eyes at his stupidity going in my house grabbing my rain boots and rain jacket zipping it up and putting the hood on. I walk over to him.

"Are you crazy Seam you could get sick and die."

"Well if I don't have you then I've got nothing to lose."

"Please babe come inside and get a jacket. Liam made coffee you need to get warm."

"Liam's here." His slight smile dissipates into a frown.

"Yeah he's been staying with me."

"Oh...why?"

"I don't know I wanted someone with me and he's really supportive and a great guy."

"So you guys are....dating?"

"No." I say biting back a smile.

"No? You guys haven't kissed or anything?"

"I didn't say that." His frown grows. "But we thought it was better if we didn't get together....because I'm still in love you." His face lit up at my words.

"Look at me Ariana. I will never ever ever lay a hand on you or anyone else again. I promise baby please one last chance please."

"Sean I love you and I miss you."

"So will you be mine again?" I nod my head yes and he drops everything in his hand to grab me by my waist kissing me.

"I love you." I say

"I love you too. Forever and always. He spins me around kissing me again my hood falling off drenching me in water.

"Babe can we get inside now. I'm soaking and cold."

"Yes." He lifts me up bridal style and carries me into the house placing me on the couch where Liam was ready placing a blanket on me and one around Sean. We cuddled up on the couch and once again I felt safe and happy. He promised to never raise his hand to me again and he never did. Sometimes you have to let your heart choose instea of your head. Your heart doesn't always make the right decisions  but sometimes it does. You just need to trust it. Love dude. It's a crazy ass idea but it's amazing  euphoria. It makes life a little more interesting chase and it adds fun and adventure to life to look for. When you find it. Basking in it is amazing. Love is one thing I'll never get tired of.

"Ariana?" Sean says.

"Yes babe."

"What did I tell you all that time ago."

"What?"

"I'm right there and I always will be my love." He pulls me closer.

"I'll always be right here." He further elaborates. That's all I ever want and could ever need.

-----
Okay now I'm oficially done. This has been really good. I love you guys and your input. Please read my other stories of really appreciate it and have a great life. Later arianators!

-

Goodbye!