Chapter 35:

Sean's POV
It has been too months without Ari! I have been slowly dying inside without her. I am going to go surprise her on set, today. I am so excited to see her. She will be so happy! I got off the plane and texted Scooter that I was on my way. I passed by a giant billboard of Ariana that says watch her new show coming next year. I didn't know she had a tv show. Why didn't she tell me. Doesn't matter cause right now I just need to see her. Scooter texts me back and says don't come on set!
I ask why? He says that it's nothing just Ariana is having a meltdown. I start to worry so I head over there anyways. if they don't let me in I'll just wait outside. I get there and there's no guard but Ariana, co star Alexander Ludwig, and some crew people were filming a scene. I stuck to the background when Scooter comes by and comes at me. "Sean I told you not to come!"
"But I did anyways so what?"
"It's just Ariana hasn't told you everything about the movie."
"Oh I know she has to kiss some guys but I'm fine with that!"
"It's not just that!" I look past his shoulder and watch the scene.

Ariana's POV
I am filming a scene that is very sexual. I get set in my position. I am sitting on a desk. Alexander comes over and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and act as if I'm enjoying this. All I can think about is Sean and how he must be doing. I don't even like this guy like that he's nice and funny but that all. Just not my type! Alexander rips of my shirt and lays me down on the desk as the camera zooms as we move. He rubs a hand on my inner thigh. Every kiss I feel like I'm betraying him, but I'm not cause i don't like it and I have no choice in the matter. He kisses my neck somehow finding my sweet spot which no one has ever done he sucks on it! I involuntarily moan. It felt so good! I moan again. I then back out "how?" I ask him. the director calls cut. I walk over and get some water. Alexander behind me. "How what? That wasn't scripted."
"How...how did you find my soft spot?"
"What do you mean?"
"No one has ever found my soft spot!"
"Maybe I'm just really good!"
"Not even my boyfriend has found it."
"Oh I don't know I just went with it." All of the other guys come behind us. "hey guys what happened back there?"
Alexander kisses my neck. "I found Ari's soft spot!"
"I have no idea how!" I say
"Let me see if I can find it!" Tyler says coming up behind me. leaning against my back his breathe on my neck. "No Tyler, no one tries again! Ok!"
"I'm just teasing you Ariana!" Tyler says walking around me.
"Sorry Ari if I made you uncomfortable!"
"No I kinda liked it!"
"Ooh I guess I'm a pretty good kisser!"
"Don't flatter yourself your decent!"
"Aww that hurts, who's the best kisser you've ever kissed!"
"Nathan but don't tell Sean!"
"Wouldn't want to make your boyfriend jealous!" Gregg says
"What are you talking about?"
"Oh he's over there by the door!" I look back by the door and indeed there is Sean talking with Scooter. I run as fast as I can into his arms. He didn't expect that. "Hey baby!" he says
"Hey Seanie! I missed you so, so, so,so, so much!"
I look at Scooter and he looks scared.
"Ariana the director said you can go home after you perfect that last scene!"
"Oh ok but Scooter can I talk to you really quick!" I pull him to the side. Scooters like another father to me so of course I'm gonna tell him.

Sean's POV
I don't know that her role required all of that. They were practically having sex but of course no they weren't. I know I shouldn't be jealous but she could've at least role me about all of this. She pulled scooter to the side and went as fat that they thought I couldn't here him but I did. "Scooter something happened during the last scene!"
"What happened if that son of a female dog hurt you in any way I'll roast his ass!"
"No it's not like that!"
"So what's up?"
"Ok so as Alexander was you know....yeah, I didn't like it obviously but then he found my soft spot, on my neck something no one has ever been able to do!"
"He did what?!?" I whisper yell and she hears me.
"Baby, I didn't want you to hear that!"
"I can tell, but he found it?"
"Yeah it was nothing I'm sure!"
"Ari this is not...." I stop
"I know Sean I didn't mean for it to happen!"
"Just like you didn't mean for Tyler to kiss you off camera."
"He didn't kiss me he breathed on me as a joke!"
"Ok fine I'm sorry I just I can't believe he found it!"
"I couldn't either!"
"Did you enjoy it?"
".....No of course not I was just surprised that's all!" I could tell she was lying. lying through her teeth.
"Ok this is all a little much for me so I'm gonna go get some coffee at starbucks!"
"okay babe!" I walk out fists clenched. I run to the Rental car and I sit inside. What is wrong with me. I mean she doesn't like any of these guys so I shouldn't have an issue. It wasn't like he did anything bad to her it was just a kiss scene. It's not like she'd leave me for any of these guys right? Right?