Chapter 7: Movie date

This one will be really short it's just their dates. The next few chapters will be in Ariana's point of view and I promise to post really soon. Thanks don't forget to comment and vote.
----------------------------------------------

Ariana's POV
It was 3 so me and Sean decided to go see The Purge: Anarchy in theaters. it was going to be so romantic, a scary movie and a brand new couple. I mean come on you can't get anymore adorable than this. We got in first, only 2 other people joined us in the theater. They were fans so we took a few pictures with them, then settled into the seats. I held his hand as we watched but it was weird with my bodyguard for tonight sitting right behind us. I didn't need one but Sean insisted. We were watching when an extremely scary part came on and I curled my head into his chest. "I need a distraction from the scary parts Sean."
"How about this?" he said kissing me and we just kept doing that through the entire scary part. "that worked" I said and then we would kiss during every single scary part after that. I held his hand and squeezed it when I needed a "distraction". After we left as we were waking out hand in hand I thought I heard a camera flash. I turned around to see just 2 girls taking a selfie. It was really weird.
When we finished I drove to my place to get ready for my date with Harry. I put on a simple black dress and some black heels to match. At about 8:01 my doorbell rang and I went to answer it.
" Hello Harry, how are you this evening?"
"Very well love, you ready to go."
"Ready as I'll ever be."
He took me to a very nice restaurant and we had to push past the paparazzi, he was a gentleman and grabbed my hand as we waded through. We got to the table and we sat down. "I love them, but they have got to leave us alone, stop stalking and hunting us, and not try to kill us with camera flashes.....actually I just hate the paparazzi." I laughed and then we talked about our careers, about the boys, and about our personal lives. I didn't tell him about Sean though. I love Harry, but I just can't tell him everything. Harry excused himself to go to the bathroom, so I pulled out my phone and saw a picture of me and Sean at the movies being reposted everywhere. This was bad, really bad, we weren't going public for an entire month. I decided I was going to have to put the rumors to rest with a new rumor. When Harry got back we payed the check left and then outside of the restaurant we posed for pictures together and I kissed his cheek ( I don't want to use any stereotypes, so let's pretend that kisses on the cheek are customary in The UK.) we walked to the car and then we drove to my house. I took a selfie and posted it on Twitter captioned: date with the best from across the pond. I was going to have to pull this down and explain it. "Ariana, are you using me to hide something."
"No why?"
"Cause ever since I got back from the bathroom you've been really weird."
"It's nothing Harry I just want to spend time with a good friend is that so wrong?"
"I guess not."
"Good, well thank you for a wonderful night." I kissed his cheek and went inside. I went to my room and checked my phone to find that a twitter rant about my date with Harry was going crazy. As soon as I saw that I took the picture down and put up another tweet saying

'once again guys making something out of nothing. a girl can have guy friends.'

I referenced the shabackle at the beginning of the year with my good friend Justin Bieber. I was helping him make is girlfriend Selena Gomez jealous to bring the quote "fire" back to their relationship. Weirdos. I signed off and went to sleep letting it ride over into tomorrow.