Chapter 2: Grandpa Grande

This is short and sweet all in Ariana's point of view and shouldn't be that long. I am trying to make it as close to reality as possible. Comment if their are any issues or anything. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------

It was bad after Naya and Big Sean's breakup, the media has been attacking me. They say it's all my fault and they call me a cheater and a diva. They just make things up. Naya has been attacking me and my best friend has become cold and bitter towards me for no known reason whatsoever. My grandfather is sick in the hospital which has just been upsetting my summer. I love him and I want to see him better. "Ring Ring" goes the phone. I look over to see the hospital number on caller id, it must be my grandpa calling to let me know some groceries he needs. "hello" I said answering it. "Miss. Grande?" The voice said. " I regret to inform you that we have lost your grandfather.........he's gone for good."
"No I was just going to see him, this can't be, no no no no no, this is not happening"
"I am so sorry for your loss, but his body is being worked on you can see him later."
"I am coming now" I yelled into the phone and hung up. I got in my car and drove, just drove. Then suddenly I just pulled over involuntarily and cried, cried that my grandfather was gone and cried out all of my feelings about these accusations and everything. I finally gathered myself and grabbed my phone. I dialed Jai "Jai, he's gone for good the hospital just called."
"Aww that's too bad well bye" he said and just hung up no thought to it. I started sobbing again and then i realized what it was. Jai didn't care he just didn't care. I turned around and drove to Jai's apartment I went to his door and knocked really fast. he opened it and looked at me a giant sobbing mess. "what's up Ariana"
"What's up my grandfather just died and you don't even care."
"I care what can I do for you."
"First I want you to promise to come to his funereal."
"I can't I have a performance that night."
"So skip it"
"I can't it's a big deal."
"Then show me that you want me, that you need me, that you deserve me."
"Ummm...fine whatever uhh come here" he said opening his arms. I walked away I couldn't deal with this right now. "Oh come on Ariana really I tried"
"No you didn't. Especially since I didn't even tell you when the funeral was." I said as I walked down the stairs back into my car and to the recording studio to see Sean I needed him right now. I couldn't deal with this alone. I got there and then he was there fighting with Naya again it was monthes ago, though when they broke up. I ran in and grabbed him and hugged him he stood there befuddled. "He's gone Sean he's gone he's dead."
"What?"
"My grandpa is dead" I said sobbing. he pulled me closer into a hug. "it'll be ok" he said choking back a sob as Naya just left while saying "The slut comes in and I go out". That insensitive little twit. I pulled out and looked at him " help me I need to get this on paper, please" I pleaded. He handed me the paper and started writing, just writing. I write down whatever lyrics were in my head.

'Cause if you want to keep me you gotta gotta gotta gotta love me harder, and if you really need me you gotta gotta gotta gotta love me harder'

"This is good Ari, get the emotions out." Sean said he pulled me up. "this is all gonna be ok. you are strong, and amazing." I looked in his eyes and in this moment I felt something I had been feeling lately around him. Feelings.