Chapter 5: The big brother on big brother

Ok, just wanted you awesome people know that I have to buckle down and study plus with the holidays in all. I may be a little late with my updates. I have lots pre written because I wrote like 10 before I even published and I have no life so then things will go slow so be careful. Comment and don't forget to Vote.

----------------------------------------------

When I got home I saw my moms car and 2 other cars I didn't recognize, a Porsche, and a Cadillac. I went inside to see my mom, Sean, and Liz sitting on my couch I ran over and hugged Liz, I hadn't seen her in forever, actually not since the airing of that episode of Sam and Cat with her and Nathan Kress. "Lizzie, your here."
"Yeah little Valentine, I'm here."
"I thought you were in Japan."
"As soon as I heard about gramps I hopped on the first plane home. He is my grampers too!" I started crying into her shoulder. "oh Ariana I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry."
"No......thank you!"
"Of course Ari..anything." we sat in the couch and now it was time to break the news of the day. "so Ariana how was your day today." mom asked
"Terrible" I replied
"Why what happened?"
"Well first my wonderful recording session was interrupted by a text message from Daniel showing Jennette and who else Jai kissing at a bar. I confronted him and he was apologetic again. Then since Sean was with me, he accused me of sleeping with him....."
"Then she went all Olivia Pope on him...........sorry for interrupting" Sean interrupted.
"So he cheated on you with your friend and had the nerve to say you were the cheater."
"Well then he called me a slut and Sean punched him in the face."
"Sean you did?"
"Yeah Ms. Grande I did."
"Well I am very disappointed in you." He hung his head low and then she added "You should've kicked him in the jewels." We all laughed my mom was fun like that. I then filled them in on the events at Jennette's house and until it was time for Frankie to get his letter. We all sat in anticipation. when he reAd it and we saw him crying on an off for an hour so I started crying. I was touched by how his house members who he is viciously fighting against for money comforted him. They all sat around and listened to him talk about grandpa. I was amazed at this. They were all so nice and welcoming. I was proud that these people liked him so much and were good friends with him without knowing he was my brother or that he was an internet celebrity. He was a great guy and I'm glad these people love him for him. I went and changed into some sweats and layed down on the couch leaning my head on Sean's lap and my feet on Lizzie's. They were so supportive, coming here to comfort me even though I didn't ask them to. I am so lucky to have wonderful friends like these. Later that night Leon came over to hang and help me grieve. He grabbed himself and Sean some beers and brought us girls some popcorn and we watched a movie together. I eventually fell asleep and so did the rest of them. I woke up to find me nestled in Sean's arms, Lizzie sleeping nestled in a blanket laying on Leon's lap. They are such an adorable couple. They are really private about it though. When I looked up at Sean he was just staring at me. "what are you looking at" I said feeling extremely self conscious. "An angel awaking from her slumber."
"I'm no angel."
"Yes you are. a magical one at that." I got up and walked into the kitchen to get some yogurt. I was starving. "Ariana there is something that I need to tell you."
"What?"
"I......I......really...." We were interrupted when my phone went off. I answered it. "hello."
"Oh hello love."
"Omg hey Harry, I haven't seen you in a while. "
"Yeah I've been out on tour and then when I got back the boys and i were just writing, non stop."
"So what's up."
"Um I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner and catch up."
"Yeah sure when."
"Tonight and I'll pick you up at eight."
"Sounds good."
"Bye love see ya later."
"Alright bye Harry see you later." I hung up and looked over at Sean. I grabbed my yogurt and started eating.
"What was that about?"
"He wants to grab dinner tonight."
"Oh cool." I saw sadness strike his face.
"Uh what were you saying?"
"Uhmnevermind"
"Ok then I have to go meet Matt and Victoria for breakfast so yeah bye." I said and walked to my room to get dressed. That was really weird. I put in my clothes and headed out. As I walked out Lizzie was by the door, waiting, she had changed into a new outfit and we were out. We got to the diner and there they were at a booth in the corner hiding from the paparazzi. "Well Ms. Cat"
"Ms. Vega how are you."
"What about me."
"Hey Matt." We all hugged and then we sat down to eat. "So how's Jai." At the mention of his name I start crying lightly into my palm. "god Matt do you always have to upset people." she likes to give him a lot of grief over everything because of the incident which we will not speak of.
They now have the relationship of Jade and Robbie from the show, except Lizzie's not crazy goth mean and psychotic like Jade. "What I didn't know."
"It's ok" I answered and then explained the entire ordeal with Jennette and Jai.
"I can't believe her, that girl is crazy. First trying to turn me against you and now this, she is crazy. I never should've believed all those lies she told me about you, they are not true at all." Victoria said.
"I know we went through a rough patch but we got over it and made up at the Kids Choice Awards."
"And it was worth it, it brought us all closer together."
"Yeah." we all said in unison.
I ordered eggs and pancakes. I love pancakes. "So hey now that you and Jai aren't together are you looking out for some new man meat to strut on the street. Cause I am available for rental." Matt said and I giggled.
"Oh really?"
"Yeah I mean we have kissed and it was amazing."
"Matt that was like 3 years ago and second you have a girlfriend."
"I know I was just teasing you."
"No for real I never would've guessed." I said sarcastically.
"Hahaha. no but really you got any crushes I can sniff out to see if they're good enough for little Ari."
"Well I know she will never admit it, but she has a crush on Big Sean." Lizzie said and I froze in my seat realizing what she was saying was the truth.