Chapter 16: Really?

Ariana's POV
The next day it was time for me to leave. Juliana took me to the airport and I was off heading back to the big city L.A. I got home and was standing on my porch and then I knocked on the door. it was opened by a guy I recognized.
"Hey little ms superstar you don't get star treatment here go and get your own bags." he said
"Oh my god Frankie. I can't believe you're here!!!"
"Hey Ari I missed you so so much."
"Oh my god how have you been? How was the house, did you make any new friends? When did you get here? you must tell me all about the show and you have to......"
"Okay Ari first let's get you settled back in home." we walked in and I hugged him so tight. I missed him so much. I went and put my stuff in my room. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Frankie came in with a bowl of popcorn and a DVD. We sat on the couch and watched a rush order complete season of his entire big brother experience. talking and just catching up. I told him about Sean and he told me about Zach the other half of Zankie. He told me about all of the different people from his house. "Hey where were you, you were supposed to come in yesterday according to mom."
"Well let's just say I took a layover in The Garden State."
"Ohhhhhh. Julianna!"
"Yup."
"How is she doing, I haven't seen her in close to a year."
"She's great, finally moved into the Jersey Estate. She has a strong relationship going with Shawn and she has a job now working in marketing for a band that she loves so yeah."
"Is she still upset with mom?"
"I guess you could say that!"
"Well did you tell her that mom and Nonna want to see her?"
"Yeah I did and she says she wants to wait till after Mom finishes coping over Grandpa Frank!"
"That's a good idea."
"Ok so what is up with Zach for real like off camera is he still a complete and total a-hole."
"No he's actually really nice and generous in real life."
"Is he gay too?"
"Yeah!"
"Mmmhhhmmm. ok I see!" I grinned wiggling my eyebrows!
"Oh shut up!!!"
"Ok fine whatever."
"So what are you going to do about the whole Sean thing? Are you ready to get back on the horse?"
"I don't know maybe, if the right guy comes along......i don't know, I am just really confused, I mean come here and listen to this song!" I brought my laptop over and put the disc in.

'Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit of your heart is all I want!...'

"That was so beautiful."
"I know but I can't believe Harry wrote that for me. I am very confused and all I don't know anything anymore."
"Do you like him?"
"No I only see Harry as a friend.....he is just so sweet but I don't like him in that way."
"Why don't you call him, or text him."
"I don't know should I?"
"Definitely talk to him though."
"If you want to get past this then your going to have to talk it out."
"Ok, ok I'll text him."
"I really just need someone to talk to who has the perspective of a man, and who knows what Sean could've been thinking."
"Girl I could only tell you what a gay guy would be thinking. Straight ones are complicated and just so douchy."
"That has never stopped you from trying to change them to your side."
"I have done nothing of the sorts."
"Remember Sam!"
"It worked didn't it."
"That's not the poi......ih it's no use." We talked for hours more and then he went to bed and I sat on my couch bored out of my mind. I grabbed my phone and started texting. I texted Lizzie, Alexa, Victoria, and Matt. It was no use none of them could help me. I texted Harry:

To Harry:
Hey Haz I wanted to talk about the song.

From Harry:
Ok what about?

To Harry:
It's really good, like really good.

From Harry:
I'm glad you like it!

To Harry:
Yeah I was wondering if you would I don't know sell me the rights so I could put it on my deluxe edition album.

From Harry:
I don't know that song was very personal. Idk if I can.

To Harry:
Please Hazza I really want to I would give you credit and everything, it just means so much to me and I really want to share it with the world.

From Harry:
Ok ok my manager will talk to your manager. I think I can make it work.

To Harry:
Thank you so much ily.

From Harry:
Don't mention it!
I couldn't do it, I didn't have the heart or guts to ask him. I couldn't, I needed time to think. I was still bored and beating myself up about this thing with Sean. I texted the one person I knew would understand, the one person who has always been there for me. Nathan Skyes.

To Nathan;
Hey Nate I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out and talk. not like last time, but I really need to talk to you, I've been beating myself up about this thing with Sean and I really need you. I need someone who understands, who can spell it all out for me. Explain it all to me.

From Nathan:
Well I'm on tour in NYC but I can call you later.

To Nathan:
Ok sounds good. I want to see you again when do you get back from tour.

From Nathan:
In about 2 weeks.

To Nathan:
That's when I start my tour.

From Nathan:
Oh! Hopefully I can see you after that or before if possible I missed you.

To Nathan
I missed you too.

I put my phone down and fell. finally able to sleep, knowing he missed me, that someone missed me. That someone ever really loved me. Someone at all.