Chapter 25: MTV movie awards

Ariana's POV

I woke up to me sleeping on Nathan's lap. It was 2:00 I had to get ready for the MTV Movie Awards. I stood up and went to take a shower. I got into the bathroom and sat in a chair for a few minutes. I just thought to myself. I had to kiss Sean today. I didn't know what it would be like or how it would make me feel. I just had no idea what to feel or what to think. I eventually got up and got into the shower and I took a long and hot shower. I got out and put on my underwear, sweatpants, and a t shirt that said I hate Mondays. I walked out and there was a knock at my door. I answered it. It was my team. Scooter and my road manager Chelsea were standing in front. They walked right in. "Sorrh to intrude Ariana but we have to get you to the arena because they need someone to perform at the pre show. You were chosen just come on we have your dress, makeup, and everything in the van."

"Ok!"

"Let's go! You too Nathan get your butt up and come on everything you need is in the van also except your special hair gel."

"It's ok I always keep an emergency one in my pocket!

"Why do you keep hair gel in your pocket?" I asked

"You never know when you're going to have a hair emergency or just need to change your hairstyle!"

"I am not going to ask anything else, but that is weird." I say

"You say that but when you have a hair emergency don't call me!"

"Let's go we have to be there like 20 minutes from now and you need to be ready in an hour which leaves 40 minutes to get ready, there is no time to waste."

"Ok ok let's go!" They shuffled us out of the room. As we left I picked up my phone and keys! We were pushed out of the door! We got into the van and I had to sit next to Sean and Nathan in the back. I felt super uncomfortable and yet I felt safe and normal. I don't know why! We pulled up and were bombarded by paparazzi and fans. I walked and Sean behind me and Nathan and my team behind them. Everyone was screaming and yelling. We walked in and I heard Sean yelling my name "Ariana, Ariana can we talk?"

"About what Sean?"

"About everything! I am really sorry about everything!"

"You have said sorry and it's changed nothing!"

"I will do anything to make you understand how sorry I am!"

"Sorry is just a word!"

"How many times do I have to tell you that!"

"I told you Sean 100 times before I actually listen to you!"

"Then that's exactly what I'll do."

"Just leave me alone Sean!"

"Fine see you on stage!"

"Yeah whatever!" I walked over to My team and they escorted me and Nathan to my dressing room. I changed into my costume and got on stage and sang my song then came down and quickly had to change into my dress, got my makeup on, we decided to put my hair in a wet ponytail sleek and straight. I was wearing a black leotard with a partially see through black wrap skirt. (This may not makes any sense but in my mind it is a really pretty dress.) I had on black heels and now I was ready. Sean was standing at the door. "You ready!"

"Yeah I'm ready let's go!" He hooked my arm in his and we walked over to the stage entrance. A narrating voice announced "Introducing your hosts Ariana Grande and Big Sean!" we walked on with our mics in hand."Hey everybody!"

"Yo, yo how are all y'all doing!"

"Alright so we are going to have a party tonight! Grab some popcorn and have a seat but don't worry you won't be there too long!"

"Nah, nah you guys we have some great performers tonight!......we got Iggy Azalea, Christina Perri, Taylor Swift, The Summer Set, and of course the beautiful Ariana Grande!!" The crowd erupted in cheer.

"Ok you guys we have to look forward to the amazing nominees and see who wins and later, we honor the great Channing Tatum! He will be receiving the trailblazer award!"

"Yeah yeah all of you nominees better get ready to celebrate maybe pop a little Marvin and Chardonnay!" The crowd erupted because they knew the song he was talking about. "but before that let's hear the nominees for Best Villian!" I said the tv screen played the nominees! "and the winner is....." we said in unison.

"Mila Kunis for Oz the Great and Powerful!" She came on stage and hugged me and then hugged Sean and whispered into his ear "You didn't call me after that night!"

"I know I was occupied I'm sorry I'll call you tonight." he replied

"Ok! Don't forget I never forgot you after tha" Wasn't she dating Ashton Kutcher, she slept with him while she was dating Ashton, people really don't care they're just looking for fun! I rolled my eyes away from the cameras. She gave her speech and we all went off stage. He seriously just slept around after me probably during also. This is why I don't trust him. I went backstage again and changed into my new dress to present the best shirtless performance award in like 20 minutes. I got all dressed up and then I got ready to go on stage with Rita Ora to present the award. we walked on stage. "Alright and now the presentation for probably my favorite award!"

"The best shirtless performance!"

"And the nominees......" the screen played them. "and the award goes to......Zac Efron for that awkward moment!" He walked up onstage. "So how about you take it off Zac!" She said. he laughed and just stood there. Then we both pulled his shirt off! I put my hand on his abs and said "Now was that so hard!" He flexed and then we all walked off stage. I changed into my next outfit which was a light blue dress with a white trim bottom. I went back to get ready to go on stage with my arm around Sean. We walked on stage.

"Now we all know that point in a movie that just seems perfect, their sitting on the beach and the two characters are enjoying themselves!"

we turned to each other "and then they turn to each other!"

"And they gaze into each other's eyes and....."

"Plant a perfect chaste kiss on the lips." our lips met and then we broke the kiss. The crowd erupted in cheers and I felt something, butterflies! Then Nathan came running on stage. "Hey dude what are you doing with my girlfriend?"

"What does it look like!"

"That's not how you kiss a girl!" He walked to me. "You have to make sure the moments right! You wrap your arms around her waist pull her closer and then it's perfect....." he did as he explained and pulled me in close. He kissed me passionetly and then he lifted me bridle style. "Then she swoons and that's how you do it! Thank you Nathan!" I said

"No problem" and he put me down and left stage.

"Anyways, here to announce the nominees for Best Kiss are Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds." We all walked off stage and I don't know why but I felt someyhing when I kissed Sean, something I haven't felt in a while. I realized that I wasn't and still aren't over Sean. It wasn't the same with Nathan after that! I don't think I'll ever be.

----------------------------------------------
Let me just say this one more time. This story doesn't reflect my true feelings. I love Adriana Lima, and I love Mila Kunis. I do not think Mila Kunis is a two timing whore ok it was purely for the story. They are both beautiful talented girls so don't get it twisted. I do have issues with Jai Brooks and Jennette McCurdy. I don't hate people though! Thanks!