Chapter 29: Oh crap!

I got back to L.A the next day, but I can't work for a few weeks. I was going through the airport when people came up to me. Some concerned on whether I was pregnant, some trying to get a picture with me, some shaming me cause they don't think I belong with Justin although I am not with Justin. I did my job and then Nathan picked me up at the airport and drove me home. We didn't speak the entire ride. He brought my stuff in and then we plopped on the couch. "What's going on Ariana?"

"I am not pregnant! Still a virgin!"

"Okay that's good!"

"I do have a concussion though!"

"How?"

"I was coming out if the restaurant when one of the photographers hit me in the head with a camera. I fell back onto the pavement....." I explained everything. We sat together for a long time in silence. "What are we going to do Ari?"

"What do you mean?"

"It just seems like you are pushing me away!"

"I'm sorry I've just been busy and distracted, but I am all yours this week!"

"What do you mean?"

"I am off for the next 2 weeks due to my injury!"

"That's amazing!....well not the I injury part but everything else!"

"Yeah ok so what do you want to do today!"

"Well I have to do PDA to show we are a happy couple and I am not pregnant with Justin's child!"

"Ok cool with me!" I went tony door and there on the porch was a rose with a note attached that read.

1 way to say I'm sorry! 99 more to go!

I put the note in my pocket and put the rose on the table!

"Where'd you get the rose?"

"Neighbors welcoming me back, cause remember I haven't been home, home in a month or so!"

"Ok cool whatever!" We left and went downtown, we went to lunch. We walked and kissed on a curbside, then we went and got macaroons, and kissed again. It was fun, but I keep thinking about Sean's note!

Sean's POV

I have not moved on from Ariana, so I like all other people who struggled through a breakup am trying to win her back. I have sent her a rose with a sorry note attached. I am going to find creative and thoughtful ways to tell her how sorry I am. I still can't believe that she would betray Selena and Nathan like that. Although they have been doing PDA around the city, I am not being fooled. She may have a dark side unlike what I thought. Maybe she has a mean streak but I guess I still love her. I always will!

Ariana POV

I am very very tired and the pregnancy scandal is still going strong. I am getting hate from beliebers and disappointment from Arianators. My life is not going the way I want it to right now. Me and Nathan are going really bad, I am getting really bored now and I think he is too. I think our relationship is reaching a climax point, a downfall point. Right now I am sitting in my house watching tv with Leon. So far Sean has sent me a balloon with I'm sorry on it, a box of chocolates, and a singing telegram. If he sends something while Nathan, it's gonna go down. Anyways so Leon has forgiven me for the fiasco, but Lizzie is still "working on it". I really don't care she should be apologizing to me. although what I did was really screwed up, he still had a right to know. "Hey so how are things with you and Elizabeth?"

"We are taking a break, because this is not the first time this has happened?"

"What do you mean?"