Chapter 13: Jingle Ball, Jingle Ball, Jingle all the way

I will be updating every 2 days or so! Thanks for reading!

In this chapter we are assuming that for some strange reason jingle ball is in the middle of September.

Sean's POV
It's jingle ball time and I am on my plane heading to Italy to meet Ariana at the the airport. I can't wait to see her, we haven't seen each other in almost a month. I got off of my plane to see Ari with her arms wrapped around some guy with blonde hair, he was talking to her and she was laughing. He said something and then she put her hand on his chest and then he pulled her into a hug and she pulled away just a bit to look at him in the eyes. He laughed and then they let go of each other and she finally realized I was standing right there watching them. She ran over to me and he walked behind her following her towards me hugging me. "Seanie I haven't seen you in forever, I missed you so much."
"I missed you too."
"Oh this is Trent I met him in Scotland when I helped him make his girlfriend jealous."
"It didn't work, she just broke up with me, but at least she was there to make me feel better. Little kitty-cat here was so comforting. You are a lucky man to have such a sweet and beautiful girl."
The guy said.
"I know she's the best." the guy was pissing me off.
"Aww Trent that was sweet!" She blushed, blushed I can't believe it, he made her blush. First he was flirting with my girlfriend and now he's taking my nickname for her. This was not ok, some blonde guy shows up and all of a sudden he's got her in a trance. I was going to take care of him, she does not belong to him. I had to get her more focused on me. She grabbed my hand and we went out to Trent's limo. jeez how much time did she spend with him for her to be riding in his limo. Was I losing her. That was not gonna happen, I was not going to leave our relationship to shrivel and die. We arrived at the hotel and we went into my suite. I put my suitcase in the corner. Later we went to the Jingle Ball pulled off a steamy performance of Best Mistake and then went back to the hotel "Hey I have to go I'm going to meet Alex and Trent in the restaurant downstairs to celebrate a successful performance." She said.
"Who's Alex?"
"Oh he's just a friend of Trent's we met yesterday."
"How did you meet Trent again."
"Oh uh I helped him make his girlfriend jealous."
"How did you do that isn't she in Scotland."
"Yeah, well his friend Eric took pictures and sent them to her as like a covert operation kind of thing, it was fun."
"What kind of pictures did he send?"
"Pictures of us hugging, holding hands and you know couple stuff."
"Oh ok then."
"Are you ok, you've seemed a little odd since I picked you up at the airport.
"Yeah I'm fine just a little jet lagged."
"Ok, I'll see you later."
"Bye." she walked away and I decided to do a secret spy mission to do some private investigating. I went downstairs a couple minutes after she did. I got visual on her and the 2 guys in the restaurant. I sat in a chair in the lobby with a magazine in front of my face. They all sat down and Trent was holding her hand, Alex was staring at the menu. Not much happened while they were there. They left the restaurant and went to the balcony that looked over the cliff that the hotel was on. I followed behind not too close, but close enough. Eventually Alex left and it was just the two of them. She leaned against a wall with her back to it. He came leaned his arm on the side. He was way too close, that is like personal space. I got close enough that I could hear what they were saying. "you ok Ari?" Trent said
"Yeah I am, just a little confused."
"Bout what?"
"Sean hadn't talked to me in 2 weeks, hasn't called, texted, or FaceTime. He just ignored me."
"Well he probably has a good reason."
"I mean Sean is great and all but he doesn't seem to be as in to me as he was when we initially got together."
"Ok, maybe he is just job occupied."
"Or maybe he doesn't like my body or maybe he wants sexual relations, but I don't! Not yet!"
"Ari it can't be you, he must have something that he needs to work on. You are beautiful." she just looked down.
"He is used to having girls with big breasts and like darker skin complexions, what if I'm not good enough for him?"
"Ari, you are perfect just as you, young, sexy, and fierce like a tiger." He imitated a tiger roar. She laughed and moved closer. "I don't know it's just he hasn't been spending time with me lately, and he doesn't seem attracted to me anymore, I just want to be better for him. I must not be his vision."
"That is bs, you're amazing."
"No I'm not."
"Hey look at me." he said using his finger to point her chin up. "You are the image of sexiness, the face of the pop world, the smartest, and most generous human being I have ever met in my life. If it wasn't for Sean I would pin you up against this wall and kiss you right now."
"Really?"
"Yes really!"
"Then do it."
"What?"
"Do it kiss me!" He pushed her up against the wall and looked at her with lust filled eyes. I couldn't bear to watch it, watch her kiss him. He leaned in, but didn't do it. "you can't do that to Sean."
"I know I just wanted to see if you would do it."
"I want to and I like you, but Sean loves you."
"I know that it was a test of your character."
"You sneaky little girl."
"I know." he grabbed her hand and they started walking towards the door. I ran to the stairs and dashed up to my room. Fell back on my bed and just sighed. it wasn't about her wanting him, it was about her thinking I didn't. She wasn't going to cheat on me, she was just confused because of me. I had screwed up big time not calling her, it just kept slipping my mind at times that would be appropriate, I was occupied. I had to call when it wasn't too late where she was, so that means I couldn't. I had to tell her that, but how without revealing that I had watched her. I went up to her room and saw that the door was cracked open. I looked in to see her laying on her bed watching tv. Trent was standing up against the wall.
"What do you want to watch" she asked him
"I don't know maybe American Horror Story." He answered
"No. That show scares me so bad. I can't deal with horror."
"Aw Is little Ariana sensitive."
"Well yes and that show is super scary and i just can't deal with it." He climbed over her so that she was laying down under him. "You don't like scary movies huh!"
"Nope!" He starts to lean in to her face. She let him get inches away and then said. "I really can't."
"I know I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."
"I know what it's like to be cheated on and I can't do that to Sean."
"I'm really sorry! I shouldn't have done that."
"It's ok, if I were gonna kiss you then I'd have to break up with Sean. And kissing you isn't a good enough reason. I really like him!"
"I know, I'm sorry!"
"It's fine, come lay here." She said patting the area next to her. She brushed her fingers in his head. "No but seriously what do you want to watch?"
"The Ariana gets tickled show."
"What? No!" And then she got up and ran. "I am not playing with you! Stop! I don't like to be tickled!" He caught her and tickled her. They ended up watching American Horror Story. Ari fell asleep because she was closing her eyes so much she got tired. Trent kissed her head then started leaving, so again I dashed up the stairs. This time when I closed the door I sat on my bed and fell asleep, realizing that she wanted him and me. realizing I was losing her. Realizing, it was all my fault. I am just so messed up right now.