Chapter 6: You like him??

"Ari I know you do so don't lie."
"I don't like him like that, I mean sure he's funny, sweet, has abs, and whenever I'm in his arms I feel safe and loved and he has those eyes that are just......." I stopped realizing I was rambling on about all of the amazing things about Sean. Matt stared at me wide eyed. Victoria gave me that oooohhh face and Lizzie was smirking.
"I told you." Lizzie said.
"Ok, ok I like him a little bit I mean who wouldn't."
"Umm me."
"Well that's because you have a boyfriend."
"Even still you like him a lot."
"Not a lot!!!!......just a little bit."
"Okay that was a lie."
"Okay maybe it was so what I like him."
"This is big Ari, you have a new crush on the horizon, it's your first crush that's single while your single besides Jai"
"Okay but he doesn't like me like that." Then Lizzie laughed really hard . "what!?!" I asked
"Oh Ari babe you are so innocent, young, and oblivious."
"What are you talking about."
"He is so in love with you."
"What no he isn't, he sees me as a little sister that he has to protect."
"No he doesn't, he does that to get close to you."
"What?!? No!."
"Yes! You don't see it. he sticks by your side like glue, always asks you if you need help and shows up everywhere when you need him to be."
"Omg do you really think he likes me."
"Yes he does no thinking I know he does." I stood there, contemplating it. trying to work it all out. The possibility that Sean actually liked me. This was big.

Sean's POV
I was just sitting at home. All of a sudden there's a knock on the door. I was secretly hoping it would be Ariana but I eventually settled and knew it wouldn't be. I opened the door to see Naya, just perfect. "what do you want?"
I asked
"Well that's one way to greet me."she said amidst walking into my house.
"No that is the only way to greet a narcasistic, caniving little snake like you."
"Whatever, can I just go get the last of my stuff."
"Well i can't stop you."

Ariana's POV
I needed to know if what I was being told was true. I bid farewell to Matt, Victoria, and Lizzie. I got into my car and started driving to his house hoping he would be there. I couldn't believe it, I was going to find out if the guy I have been friends with for 4 years actually likes me in a romantic way. This was a big deal. I was happy to see his car in his driveway, but I also saw another car so I didn't know why. I got to his front porch and it was open so I just walked in. Here it goes.

Sean's POV
I heard someone walk in so I walked into the foyer to see Ariana standing there. "hey Ari what's up."
"Hey I just had a question."
"Yeah what's up?"
"Uhm Lizzie told me that you liked me and I wanted to know if that was just misinformation or what." I rubbed the back of my neck very embarrassed and then I leaned against the wall with my back to it. I didn't know what to say. "I uhhhhmm I...." she just walked up to me and slowly, hesitantly placed a kiss in my lips. I kissed her back and then our lips moved in sync. All of a sudden Naya comes back down the stairs and she sees us and then I knew stuff was about to go down. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs just as Ariana wrapped her arms around my neck. Naya looked at us and then said "so I thought you weren't cheating on me with this tramp." we didn't stop and then Naya grabbed her by her ponytail and pulled her off of me. "owwwwww what are you doing?" Ariana asked. Then for no reason just slapped her. "your the reason our relationship was ruined, I hate you, you little slut."
"Naya get the heck off of me."
"Naya stop get outta my house."
"Why so you can bag this slut like you were during our entire engagement."
"First of all once again I never cheated on you and also you will not come into my house abuse my friend and call her a slut."
"Whatever I don't even want to be here."
"Then why'd you come?"
"Whatever Sean, and by the way I am getting married to my hot new boyfriend Ryan next Friday, you know the day that we were supposed to be getting married. So have a nice life. bye." She said as she walked out of the door. My heart sunk. even though I don't have feelings for her it still hurts. It made me feel really sad, she was replacing me, and it was so easy for her to do it. I grabbed Ari around her waist and pulled her close to me into a tight hug. She hugged me back and then I wrapped my hand in hers and I pulled her into the kitchen to get her some ice for her face. "What is wrong with her?" Ariana asked
"Everything!" I answered laughing.
We went and sat down in the living room. "I am so sorry that I just bombarded you with that kiss. I know i moved way too fast I just thought that I liked you, and I thought you liked me. I'm so sorry."
"Ari, it's fine I really like you a lot."
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
"Great so umm what now?"
"Now we can be together if you want."
"Ok um well this can't go public just yet, my manegment team believes that until my album drops, they want my to be single to appeal to non-gay guys who think they can get with me. It's weird!"
"Well ok then that's what we will do."
"Yay"
"So when is that album finally coming out cause I may not be able to hide it in public for too long."
"Well it's coming out in about a month so I don't know what's gonna happen."
"Well until then is there any chance you could help accompany me to clean out my grandpa's house, since he died Nonna is going to move closer to us up here."
"Of course kitty."
"Thank you so much Big this means a lot."
"No problem, anything I got you."
"Well I mean if this doesn't work then at least I know that you were the best mistake I ever had." She was quoting his rap in our song.
"Well just know if the water dries up and the moon stops shining, stars fall and the world goes blind girl, you know I'll be saving my love for you." I said quoting the chorus. I kissed her and then we just sat on the couch for an our then finally got up to go see a movie.