Lines and fights

Ariana's pov
He opened the door surprised that I was back.
"Ari what happened?"
"He hit me."
"He what?"
"H...he slapped me!"
"I heard you the first time but he's about to get his ass beat."
"No Liam don't I just need someone and I chose you."
He enveloped me in a hug and pulled me into his room. His strong arms held me as we sat on his couch. I cried a little. He stroked my hair and tried to calm me down. He lifted my face ever so gently and looked at my cheek.
"It's red alright!"
"It hurt too!"
"I can tell."
"That asshole can hit!"
"But he will not be hitting you again."
"I love him, even when I try to pretend that I don't, something just always tells me he changed. He isn't bad but yet he is."
"Don't let your heart try to fool you into believing that he's not a bad guy."
"He isn't though Liam, I don't think so."
"What has he done."
"He has never actually hit me before this like he one sprained my wrist grabbing on too hard. He cheated on me with Adriana Lima but he loves me and I love him and ugh..."
"You need to think about whether he actually means to hurt you and if it's happened before I think he does mean it. I want you as safe as possible because I care about you and I don't want to see you hurt."
"Liam what do I do! I love him but the way he's been treating me I don't know if I can be around him."
"Then don't!"
"I don't know what to do!"
"If you are looking for someone who can take care of you and who will never hit you. If you need someone to love you and when your ready to settle down do that. Then leave him. Look for someone else. If you want you could start here." I looked at his face and he was genuine. I think he likes me. I mean I like him too but was I ever going to admit that. I love Sean but how can I be with someone who continues to hurt me emotionally and physically. I didn't think any longer I kissed him. He kissed me back and for the first time ever I felt sparks with someone other than Sean and these were genuine. His lips moved perfectly in sync with mine and tasted so good. I think he wears a flavored lip balm. It tastes like peaches. His hand was placed on my waist and pulled me closer. We pulled out and pressed our foreheads together.
"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks
"Liam I'm sorry I just got out of a relationship."
"It's ok we will take it slow!"
"Thank you!" I kiss his lips quickly.

Sean's pov
I feel awful. I laid my hands on Ari again. What is wrong wih me. Things were good until they weren't because of me and then I decide the best way to deal with her is to hit her. I am seriously dumb. I have to apologize to her. I was feeling a lot better because I finally just gave in and got those painkillers anyways. I went down to her set which for today was a cliff overlooking a valley because her character tries to commit suicide. Scooter gave me the information. She was standing on the edge as one of her Co stars I think it was Thomas was trying to persuade her not to jump. I couldn't help but feel like this was too real.
"Nothing's going right, everything is all wrong."
"Come on don't do this you have too much to live for."
"Like what? Tell me what I have left to live for I'm a slut I, I have no purpose. I'm living off my trust fund. No on loves me."
"No that's not true you are...-line!"
"Cut! Let's take 5 so Thomas can learn his lines!" The director said. I saw Ari walk off to the side and grab a water when Liam went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She didn't push him away or anything. He walked off and I began walking towards her. "Sean what do you think you're doing?" Alex asks stepping in my way. Ariana turns and sees me and I see fear in her eyes. Pure fear and I can't help but be hurt.
"I need to say sorry."
"She doesn't want to see you bro."
"Yes she does she would want to hear from me."
"Do we have a problem?" Tyler asks standing next to Alex.
"Just get out of my way." I push them to the side and walk towards her.
"Ariana!" I say and grab her hand but she pulls away and takes a step back.
"Ariana why are you being like this baby girl I just want to apologize."
"Sean now is not the time, ok, and you have done enough apologizing it's not going to work."
"Ari I really am sorry about everything. I was angry but I never should have hit you."
"Sean please just go."
"No not until you talk to me!"
"Please Sean go!"
"No!" I say sternly and grab her wrist to keep her from leaving.
"Sean you're hurting me!"
"I don't care you're going to listen to me and accept my apology so we can finish this bullshit!"
"Stop Sean!" She yells. "Please stop! Your hurting me! Ow!" She continues to exclaim and starts to cry. Suddenly a strong arm pulls me back and onto the ground. I look up and see Tyler.
"No matter how much of a douche I may act like even I know how to treat a lady and gentleman don't hit ladies asshole." He kicks my torso right where I was shot. I wince in pain.
"Ariana are you ok?" Liam asks walking over to her. She holds up her arm and I see blood trickling from her wrist.
"Ari I'm so so sorry!" I ramble. Tyler helps me up and drags me with my arm tucked behind my back to a security guard.
"Get his pathetic ass off this set!" The security guards drag me out of the set but as I'm leaving I see Liam holding Ariana my little kitty cat and that is not ok at all. I really screwed up this time. There may be no going back now.