Stay with me

Ariana's POV

"Please come?"

"I can't I have to go back to Scotland, it's my homeland."

"I know but can't you come to America for a little while."

"Firstly no I can't it would be a mess to try and do that last minute and we talked about this you need to find someone that can be with you 24/7. I can't my family, my home, and my source of income are all back in Scotland. I really like you Ariana but you deserve better than a half there boyfriend. We can still be friends tho."

"Trent please?"please "

"Ariana I'm sorry, but we must stay friends. you deserve better than me, better than what we would be."

"Ok, fine but that doesn't mean that when I see you next I may not attack your lips though." I said laughing. He laughed too. " I look forward to it." he said and kissed my head."

"Stay talented, I will see you on tour when you get to France, I'll fly over."

"Ok then I'll make sure there is a VIP pass waiting for you."

"Awesome."

"Bye Trent."

"Bye Ari."

He waved goodbye before I met up with my body guards and boarded my plane. I stayed up the entire plane ride back to LA listening to Harry's song and crying on and off. I got off my plane with my VS towel in hand covering my face from paparazzi due to my puffy and blood shot eyes. They wouldn't stop harassing me asking me questions. I had stopped off in NJ. I am visiting someone very special to me. I checked twitter the hashtag Ariana and Sean break up was trending. I can't believe they found out already. It was yesterday. I'm in New Jersey to surprise my long lost sister Juliana Grande and her boyfriend Shawn Mendes. I can't wait to see her. I got off the terminal and went outside and to see Juliana leaning against the wall outside. she was wearing a pair of jeans a black Three Days Grace t-shirt and a pair of black Vans. "Ari, what do I have to do to get you to understand that you can't get anything past me."

"Hey Juju."

"Hey Ari girl." I hugged her and we got into the cab that started driving to her house.

"So happy to see you."

"And you, so I know that this is a soar subject but how are you dealing with grandpas death."

"Good, I mean it's still really hard, and I am upset that you and Shawn didn't fly up."

"Well I don't think mom wants to see me after last time."

"That was 5 years ago."

"Yeah but still this might not have been the time for a family reunion of this sorts."

"Juju, you have to talk to her eventually she wants to see you, and Nonna misses you."

"I know but I mean you and Frankie visit me all the time so I'm good and mom really left us on a bad point."

"I know but she was upset and now regrets what she did."

"I doubt that!"

"She loves you."

"No she doesn't, then she wouldn't have signed those papers." She snapped at me. I looked at her my eyes very wide. "I'm sorry Ariana I just can't believe if was that easy for her."

"It wasn't!"

"Ari can we please not have this conversation."

"Ok."