Chapter 40

We walk outside and a black van drives around and the window goes down and someone shoots a paintball gun four times at Sean. And let me tell you without gear that hurts like a bitch. He clutched his stomach and then the person I the car throws a card at me and I put it in my pocket before Sean sees it. He is in complete and utter pain. He has got both knees on the ground. "Baby baby are you ok!" I yell running to his side.
"I'm not ok!" He says and then tries to stand up. he gets to a steadiness in his feet. He pulls up his shirt and even with the color from the paint you could see the bruises on his torso and some broke through his skin and were bleeding. I touch it with my fingertips and he flinches. The person just shot him and kept driving I mean it was literally like a paintball drive by shooting. I help him to the car an arm around his waist and then I put him in the passengers seat no question and I jump into the drivers seat. He is still in pain I can tell from his face. We drive to a hospital and they immediately take him in the back. I pull out he notecard and read it.

All you're doing is hurting him Ari, cause I will torture him just to get to you. I mean babes if you haven't gotten the message now then it'll only get worse before I destroy his career, family, and his relationship with you to make him hate you. Just end it now and maybe you can be friends.

I crinkle it up and put it into my pocket. I sit in he empty hospital waiting room. I am worried cause what if he really hurt something. I then see his sparkling Brown eyes that even through the pain make my stomach jump. He comes back with a bandaged torso and a crutch. "aww my little soldier!" I say and he smiles at me. We walk out of the hospital and endure the ride home. We get to the hotel room and he lays down on my bed with some help from me. "That was bizarre!" He says
"Yeah it was!"
"Who would do something like that?"
"I have no idea! That was so crazy!"
I look and see the pain on his face. It tears me to pieces. I start to cry.
"No baby girl don't cry please!"
"I just....i just can't stand to see you in pain like this!"
"It's ok babe it's not like it's your fault!" He takes my hand in his.
"You didn't cause this, sometimes things happen and people are crazy."
"But you don't understand!"
"I understand that your hurting baby and that's all I need to know! Please don't hurt for me please I'd rather be dead than to see you in worse pain than I am."
"I know that you told the doctor no to the painkillers because of your former addiction!"
"And cause you scare the man out of me when it comes to these things!" I giggle then start to cry again.
"That means your in more pain than you should be!"
"No no no come here!" he says opening his arms. He pulls me close and I can tell that it's hurting him. I sit next to him and I put my head in his chest sobbing as he rubs my back in a circle motion.
"Sshh babe it's ok!"
"It's not!"
"Yeah it is its ok!"
"I'm sorry for being not much of a great girlfriend!"
"Why do you say that?"
"I took this role and then I didn't want a kissing double and like I'm always away and it's just going to get worse so I'm sorry!"
"Don't be sorry it's going to be fine you are an amazing girlfriend and you are all any guy could possibly want! I am fine just a scratch. I am fine, you are fine, we are fine."
"I love you!"
"I love you more baby girl." he kisses my forehead and strokes my arm and I can't help but to stare at his bandage knowing everything is my fault. All my fault for loving him, and being to stubborn to let him go like this psychopath who keeps doing this shit wants.