LXVII

-Wait what? What happened?, frowned Sadie looking up at Millie.

-She assumed that I had the intention to force you or rape you, because I was holding you down to stop you from punching the mirror again and hurt yourself even more. She then proceeded to admit that she likes you in a romantic and not platonic way, so yeah. She's dead., smiled Millie but talked with a serious tone.

-Nah, you're joking., scoffed the redhead.

-No, I'm not. She really said that., replied the younger girl getting up and helping Sadie up.

-Yes, you are. Tess is straight. She doesn't like me. You're wrong., said Sadi shaking her head.

-You don't believe me? I mean, even Lilia was here and heard it all., explained the brunette looking at her girlfriend.

-Well, you're both wrong then., shrugged the older girl.

-Oh, so you rather believe your "best friend", who had the mission to kill you, pointed a gun at you and worked for your dad, than your real best friend, who has saved your ass a countless of times or me, your girlfriend, who loves you and would do anything to keep you safe and happy? Wow. Wow Sadie. That's just- Wow., scoffed Millie slowly getting worked up.

-That's unfair. You all mean a lot to me., frowned the redhead.

-Yet you still choose to believe her over us., replied Millie shaking her head.

-Yes, because she doesn't like me., shrugged Sadie once again.

-She said it herself! You're really gonna believe her, instead of Lilia and me?, frowned the brunette not understanding.

-Yes., said Sadie blankly.

-Wow. Okay. We're done here. Lilia, let Maya in!, screamed Millie.

-Millie-, tried Sadie.

-No. We're done., repeated the brunette.

-Wait what? What do you mean we're done?, asked the older girl.

-I mean, we're over. I give up. I do everything I can to keep you happy and content and safe since day ONE, from saving you from those zombies and falling on a screw and getting injured, to literally dragging you out of a burning building while I, myself, was injured. I am done. It's never enough for you. I'm not enough for you. So, we're done. I'll still be here, to help with the whole newbies thing, but don't talk to me unless it's related to that. Have a good day., said Millie trying to hold her tears back.

-Millie, stop-, tried the redhead again.

-I said; Have a good day!, yelled the brunette as her voice broke and tears started flowing down her cheeks.

Sadie looked down, defeated. She sat on the floor as Maya walked in and joined her.

-Can I see your hands?, said the older girl trying to help.

Sadie showed her her hands and let her do her thing. Maya just cleaned the cuts and put a bandage on both fists. Both sat in total silence. Until Maya finally spoke.

-I'm sorry about your breakup., sighed the older brunette finally looking up meeting Sadie's teary eyes.

-Don't be. It's for the best. Are you done? I need to talk to someone., asked the redhead who was obviously in a hurry.

-Yeah, just let me finish this hand., chuckled Maya.

Sadie nodded and let her do her job  once again in silence. The redhead was still fighting her tears in there.

Millie on the other hand, she needed to talk to Lilia. The blonde girl was sitting next to Tess who was killing Millie with her eyes. Millie flipped her off and proceeded to ignore her. Millie sat down on the opposite of the room next to another brunette. The unknown girl looked at her left and observed Millie, which she noticed. She thought that she would stop after a moment, but she didn't so Millie turned her head and looked back at her.

-Sorry, I didn't mean to stare, I know it's extremely rude, but I couldn't help it., said the girl looking down.

-I'm Millie., replied the slightly younger girl.

-I'm Olivia, but friends call me Liv. Ok, that's not true, I don't have friends., rambled the girl scratching her neck.

-You do now. So, why the staring?, asked Millie.

-Oh, well you're one of the leaders. I admire that. You saved us. You saved me. So yeah, I just wanted to thank you but I'm not great when it comes to socializing or talking to people. People usually walk away after sharing 2 words with me., shrugged Olivia.

-Well, I'm still here., smiled the younger girl who oddly felt older.

-Yes, right. So thank you, I guess., chuckled the older brunette.

-No need to thank me or anyone. You're safe here and you can stay as long as you want to., explained Millie.

-Safe isn't really true. Those men are still after us. And well, the bullies here aren't easy to handle either., sighed Olivia.

-Bullies? I'm sorry, I've been so busy with personal problems that I never even tried to get to know the newbies. Fill me in?, replied the younger brunette.

-Oh, well, I'm not snitch so I won't give you the names, but they can be cruel at times and be angels in front of you guys., elaborated the other girl.

-"You guys"?, wondered Millie.

-Yeah, your group, I mean, the people the leaders are close to, you know?, continued Olivia.

-Listen, Liv, if anyone bothers you or hurts you, tell me. I can take care of it. You can also tell my friends, and they'll let me know, in case you can't find me. You're not alone. I got your back., smiled the younger girl.

-Thank you., thanked the older brunette.

-No, thank you. Due to this conversation, I haven't thought about my break-up. You're easy to talk to. So thank you for starting this conversation with me., smiled the other teenager.

-Anytime. I'm glad I got to help, and I'm sorry about your break-up., apologized Olivia.

-We had it coming. But it still hurts., sighed Millie.

-Is it weird that I want to hug you?, asked the older girl.

-No, it's actually sweet and I could use a hug., smiled the other brunette.

Olivia didn't hesitate and hugged her. Millie felt warm in her arms. She knew that this was the start of a great friendship.

Sadie walked in the room.

-Tess, we need to talk., said the redhead.

Tess nodded and got up, walking to the door with Sadie and smirking at Millie. Sadie held the door open for Tess, who walked out. Sadie and Millie shared a quick glance, the redhead winking and leaving.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: hihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihi :) don't hate me AIGHT BYE

edited: STREAM DRIVER'S LICENSE BY OLIVIA RODRIGO! OKAY BYE FOR REAL