XXI

-Boyfriend?, asked Sadie still looking at the brunette.

-We'll talk later, I promise., replied Millie.

The brown haired girl turned to her little sister, who was glaring at Sadie.

-Ava, stop. She's my girlfriend, so respect her. She's not a pervert, she's just a bit older than me. And what happened with Alex is none of your business, ok? I love Sadie. Only Sadie. Do you understand?, said Millie raising her voice.

Ava frowned but nodded, wanting the conversation to be over.

-Now go play with Jacey and Amy., ordered the older sister. 

The little girl left, giving the two girlfriends finally a moment to talk about what just had happened. Sadie was still staring at Millie, trying to somehow understand any of it. Millie felt her gaze and turned to her.

-Boyfriend?, repeated Sadie.

-I can explain-, tried Millie.

-I sure hope so!, said Sadie starting to get mad and hurt.

-Sadie, please. Just hear me out., pleaded the younger girl.

-Yeah. Go ahead. I'm listening., replied the redhead.

-Ok. So, Alex...I used to go out with him before all of this happened. But I broke up with him hours before the apocalypse happened, I swear., explained Millie.

-Why?, asked Sadie.

-What?, replied Millie obviously confused.

-Why did you break up with him?, elaborated the redhead.

-Oh. Uhm...I caught him cheating on me...so yeah., told Millie.

-I'm...I'm sorry., said Sadie.

-Don't be, he was an idiot anyways and I love you, ok? I love you, Sadie., replied the brunette.

-I love you too, Millie. And I trust you. I just hope that your little sister won't poison my water in the future., chuckled Sadie.

Millie playfully shook her head and chuckled, making her girlfriend giggle and straightening herself, making the brunette realize that she was still shirtless. Millie smirked and got on top of her. They started making out, as usual.

/////////////////////\\/////////////////////

Ava walked away furiously, and bumped into Jillian. She needed a distraction.

-Hello Jillian., smiled the little girl.

-Hey kiddo, are you okay?, asked the older girl.

-Yes. What are you up to, I'm bored., replied Ava.

-Well nothing, Lilia asked me to get some water so yeah., chuckled Jillian showing two bottles of water.

-Can I join you?, asked the little blond.

-Of course, come on., said Jillian already walking away.

The walked into their shared bedroom and Jillian handed a bottle to Lilia and whispered something in her ear, which made her giggle.

-How did you two meet?, asked Ava blankly.

-Well..., started Lilia.

<flashback>

Lilia heard from Noah that Emily and Luke has captured someone new, so her curiosity took over and she sneaked into their "interrogation room". Same procedure as with Millie: Tied up to a chair, topless, tape on her mouth and unconscious. Lilia watched Sadie waking Jillian up.

-Hey curly head, wakey wakey., said Sadie.

No reaction from the new mysterious girl, so the leader pulled her hair lightly, only to make her look up. Lilia raised her eyebrows and saw the most attractive girl she'd ever seen before. Jillian groaned and looked up at the unknown face, frowning and glaring at Sadie. The redhead chuckled and took the tape off.

-Welcome back to reality., joked Sadie but with a serious tone.

-Untie me., said Jillian firmly.

-No manners, oof. You see, I'm the one in charge because you're the one who tied up, so...no., replied Sadie.

-Go fuck yourself., said the new girl.

-Now, now, now. No cursing in front of me. I'm afraid that you'll have to be punished., explained Sadie taking a taser out of her pocket.

Jillian's eyes widened and she starting moving uncontrollably trying to break free from the roles. Sadie approached the taser and was about to tase her but-

-Stop!, screamed Lilia crawling out of her corner.

Sadie turned around, confused and looked at Lilia.

-What on earth are you doing here?, asked the leader.

-I sneaked in, but don't hurt her., replied the blonde girl quickly.

-Do you know her?, asked Sadie.

-No, but-, tried Lilia.

-Then there's nothing stopping me., replied the redhead.

Lilia quickly got in between Sadie and the new unknown girl and whispered in Sadie's ear.

-Stop. She's just afraid. Imagine you being in her situation. You would react the exact same way., explained Lilia.

Sadie sighed and looked at Jillian, then back at Lilia.

-You're in charge of this one., said Sadie handing the taser to Lilia and then she left.

Lilia turned to Jillian, who was obviously confused, but also didn't keep her eyes off the taser. Lilia put the taser on the floor and kicked it away. She looked back up at Jillian, right into her eyes.

-Can I trust you?, asked Lilia blankly.

-What?, answered Jillian not understanding.

-Can I trust you? That you're not going to hurt me or run away?, repeated the blond girl.

-I don't even know you. You could hurt me!, replied the older girl raising her voice.

-Fair enough., said Lilia taking a knife out.

Jillian freaked out again, while Lilia walked behind her, casually cutting the ropes, setting Jillian free. The older girl didn't dare to move, confused by Lilia's reaction. The blond girl walked back in front of her and put the knife away. She then grabbed short of Jillian's hands and made her stand up. She quickly grabbed her T-shirt and handed it to her. Jillian put it on without making a sound.

-I'm Lilia., said the blond girl.

-I'm Jillian., replied the older girl shaking Lilia's hand.

-You don't seem like a bad person., confessed Lilia.

-Well you don't seem like the evil or mean type of person yourself., replied Jillian.

-You're...really pretty., blurted the blond girl out.

-You're pretty hot., replied Jillian smoothly making Lilia blush. Your friend is scary though., confessed Jillian.

-She's just trying to protect the people that she loves., explained Lilia.

At that exact moment, Sadie walked back in.

<flashback ends>

-I don't like Sadie., admitted Ava.

-No one does when they first meet her, but trust me, she's an amazing human being. I care about her a lot and I appreciate all she does for us., replied Jillian.

-How did you two become girlfriends?, asked Ava.

-Oh boy, uhm...

————————————————————————
A/N: Jillia content was suggested. Probably gonna be in the next chapter too. Don't worry, there will be more Sillie in the future.