XXXVI

Lilia stopped the van at the old school, letting Corey and Rowan out. Sadie of course also climbed off the van to make sure they get in safe, and obviously, whoever Sadie goes, Millie follows. Rowan was still quite shaking and trembling, while Corey was extremely quiet, as usual I guess. Then, the blonde leader appeared.

-Where were you? You should have been here two hours ago? And why are the hotties here?, asked Sabrina while hugging Rowan.

-Stuff happened., replied Corey.

-Stuff?, asked Peyton showing up behind Sabrina.

-They got kidnapped., spoke up Sadie.

-Who are the fuckers?, asked the blonde leader angrily and letting go of her best friend.

-We took care of them., answered Millie seriously.

-So where do you come in, in this story?, wondered Peyton frowning a bit.

-Saved us., said the skinny boy without emotion.

-How did you know they were in danger?, asked Sabrina with a tone of suspicion.

-We didn't. We went there to kill them, because they also kidnapped me and hurt me., explained the brunette looking the blonde leader in the eyes.

-I see. Well, thank you. For everything. We'd be lost without these two., smiled Sabrina.

-Anytime. Now we need to go. We left Noah and Finn alone with Ava and Jacey. Don't think that it was a good idea., chuckled Sadie already waving at them.

-Alright, goodbye hotties., smirked the blonde girl.

-Goodbye shorty!, replied Millie as she got in the van.

She saw Sabrina scoff and then the door of the van closed. Millie was eager to get to the headquarter. She couldn't wait to get her sweet revenge. Of course she was going to kill Mia, obviously, but she needed closure first. But not the talking things out type of closure, no. Millie had other ideas in mind. You'll see.

Once they got there, Sadie took Mia to the room where Millie, Uriah and even Augusto had been tied up, while Millie got some stuff ready. Lilia followed Jillian to their room, Caleb and Gaten both agreed on playing some ping pong and the others were playing with Amy. Perfect timing. Millie could take care of Mia without being interrupted or stopped by anyone. Sadie tied the unconscious girl up, hands behind her back and ankles to the chair. She didn't know what Millie was capable of, but she sure as hell wasn't going to leave that room until Mia's heart had given up. Millie walked in with some stuff: a lighter, a towel, a big bowl of water, and those wires to jumpstart cars batteries. She attached the wires to the metal chair behind Mia's ankles and put the rest on the side of the room next to the sink.

-Lets' wake her up., said Sadie.

-I want you to leave., asked Millie seriously.

-Nope. Not gonna happen., replied the redhead.

-Sadie. Leave., said the brunette firmly.

-Millie, I am not leaving., informed the older girl sincerely.

-I don't want you to watch all of this., pleaded Millie.

-Nothing you will do could ever change the way I look at you. Especially in a negative way., admitted Sadie.

-Yeah but-, tried the younger teenager.

-No "but"s. Wake her up., ordered Sadie.

Millie sighed, giving in, knowing how annoyingly stubborn her girlfriend can be. She walked up to Mia and just slapped her hard enough for the girl to wake up and startle. It took her a moment to adjust her eyes to the pretty dark room. Mia then looked up at Millie with little eyes and frowning. Millie raised an eyebrow and looked at Mia's bleeding thigh.

-Sadie, your knife?, asked Millie not looking away from Mia.

-Wh-What are you gonna do?, asked the girl her voice quite raspy.

Sadie didn't even bother asking, she just obeyed and gave Millie what she asked for. Millie took the knife, still looking Mia in the eyes. She slowly bend down to Mia's thigh. Without any hesitation, she stuck the knife next to the whole from where she got shot and started trying to get the bullet out. As you can imagine, that shit hurts. Like a lot. Mia started screaming, so Sadie took her flannel off and used it as a gag, making the girl shut up and scream into the flannel. Millie continued digging in her skin, finally reaching the metal piece in her flesh and started pulling it up. Mia kept groaning and shaking, trying to break free, which made it worse. As Millie took out the blade, she grabbed the piece of metal that used to be a bullet and showed it to Mia.

-So much pain from such a tiny object. Isn't it fascinating?, asked Millie looking closely at the bullet.

Mia muffled something into the flannel, so Sadie pulled it down.

-You're crazy., spit Mia.

-I'm only getting started., replied Millie turning around to the sink and put the bullet and knife in it.

-Your friend is crazy., said Mia directed to Sadie.

-Yeah, and I'm crazy in love with her., replied the redhead looking at Millie with a growing smile.

-Let's continue., said Millie.

-Wait, wait. You're together?, asked Mia looking at Millie.

-She's everything to me., answered the brunette looking at her girlfriend.

-BUT YOU'RE MINE! I THOUGHT I MADE IT CLEAR THE FIRST TIME I CARVED MY NAME IN YOUR FUCKING BODY! YOU BELONG TO ME! FUCKING SLUT!, yelled the cuffed girl.

Millie had enough of her shit and grabbed her by the neck, pushing the chair back making it balance on the two back legs.

-Listen you fucking rapist. I don't belong to anyone. I am my own person. No one owns me. You might have carved your name like I was some fucking territory, but I am not a thing. I am a human being. You can't own me. Got it?, said Millie being extremely close to Mia.

-You're right. You're not a territory. You are my sex toy., replied Mia.

Millie saw red and pushed her, making Mia fall back with the chair, her head hitting the ground.

-Pick her up, but not entirely. Let the chair balance. Just lean it back., asked Millie to her girlfriend.

Sadie did as told, while Millie got the towel, poured water on it by using the sink and got up to Mia. Sadie knew where this was going, so she took the towel for Millie to go get the bowl of water that she had prepared earlier. Sadie placed the towel on Mia's face, while Millie walked up to her. She poured the water on her head, making Mia drown in that towel, not being able to breath. The girl coughed under the towel, trying to breathe but couldn't, as water entered her nose. Millie lifted the towel, letting her victim get some air.

-Wanna go again? I have more in store., threatened Millie.

————————————————————————
A/N: so i guess we're gonna do two chapters of torture lmao