XXVIII

Dacre gulped, not sure to be happy about that statement. Lilia asked Gaten to look aroound for chains. While everyone was looking around for chains, Lilia garbbed Dacre and dragged him outside. She saw a crane and smirked. An idea popped up in her head. She ordered for Sadie took lower the crane, which the leader did, no questions asked. Sabrina brought her some chains that they found laying around. Lilia tied him up with those and hung Dacre on it by his hands. Lilia ordered Sadie to lift it.

-So you're literally gonna leave me hanging?, asked the older boy.

-Noooooooo...you see, dickheads like you desersve to suffer before they...well, die., replied Lilia.

Lilia turned around to Sadie.

-Lower him until his feet can almost touch the ground!, screamed the younger girl.

Sadie did as told and lowered the crane, then climbed out of it. Lilia took a gun out, surprisingly not mot shooting Dacre, but simply firing shots in the air. The others were confused on what she was trying to do, but they heard those lazy and familiar footsteps, they quickly realized. Lilia then took the tape out that he had taped Jillian's mouth with it, and put it on his mouth.

-Have fun, asshole., she said as she kicked him there where the sun doesn't shine.

Millie rapidly grabbed her hand and ran away as zombies started appearing from all sides. The others were already waiting for both girls. Lilia followed Millie without looking back. Once she climbed in the van, she saw her girlfriend in the corner of it, shaking, as Noah was trying to calm her down. The moment she saw that, it was as if someone had hammered a nail in her heart. She didn't waste a second and ran up to her girlfriend. Jillian looked up at her, tears in her eyes. Lilia sat down next to her and side-hugged her. The older girl was tense at first, but eventually managed to calm down and accept the contact.

They drove to Sabrina's headquarter first, wanting to pick the younger kids up. Sabrina and her crew climbed out, followed by Sadie and Millie.

-Thank you for your help., said Sadie reaching for Sabrina's hand.

-The pleasure was mine, hottie., replied the blonde leader.

-Oh come on! I thought we could be friends now., complained Millie.

-I am joking, other hottie., answered Sabrina.

-Yeah, no. Don't say that ever again., said Sadie pretty firmly.

-Alright, alright., said Sabrina walking away with her hands up.

Millie looked at her girlfriend and smirked.

-What?, asked the redhead.

-I love you., said Millie kissing Sadie's lips softly.

-I love you too, Mills., replied Sadie after pulling away.

-Come on, let's get Jillian home, yeah?, asked Millie.

-Hell yeah., answered Sadie already pulling her girlfriend to the van.

The ride home was awkward. All you could hear was Jillian sobbing in the back of the van, while Lilia was doing her best to comfort her. As they arrived, everyone got out, helping Jillian, as she was feeling very weak physically and probably emotionally. Lilia lead her to their shared bedroom, closed the door and locked it. Jillian turned around, fear in her eyes.

-Wh-Why did you lock the door?, asked the girl.

-I guess that you wanted to change from clothes so I figured I should close the door for now one to annoy you., explained Lilia.

-Oh, uh, okay., replied Jillian.

-Do you want me to unlock it?, the blonde girl suggested.

-No, i-it's okay., answered Jillian.

Lilia nodded, so Jillian started to take her clothes off, to which Lilia responded by turning around, not wanting to invade her privacy.

-Could you hand me the grey hoodie over, the one in our closet?, asked the girl shyly.

-Yes, of course., replied Lilia.

As she went ahead and gave it to her, she automatically put her hand on Jillian's shoulder, who startled and turned around slapping Lilia.

-Oh my god, I-...I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-to do that, I don't know wh-, tried Jillian.

-Jill-, said Lilia.

-I really didn't mean t-, replied Jillian.

-Jill., said the blonde firmly but quite softly.

Jillian finally looked up and looked her girlfriend in the eyes.

-It's okay. Don't apologize. It's okay., said Lilia calming her down.

Jillian nodded and quickly put her hoodie on. Once she had it on, she sat down on their bed and sighed. She put her hands on her temples and rubbed them. Lilia sat down next to her, not saying a word. Jillian was looking at the floor, hiding her face as she was still rubbing her temples.

-Can I put my arm around you?, asked Lilia.

Jillian looked up at her.

-Did you really just ask-, tried the girl.

-Listen Jill, I don't know what happened, and I won't force you to tell me. You'll talk when you're ready. Until then, I'll be even more gentle than usually. I just want you to feel safe and comfortable around me. Yeah?, asked the blonde girl.

-I love you., replied Jillian.

-I know. I love you too., said Lilia.

-Thank you for understanding., said Jillian genuinely thankful for having a girlfriend like Lilia.

-So? Can I?, asked the blonde girl.

Jillian nodded, so Lilia went ahead and put an arm around her, pulling closer to her. Jillian was tense at first, shoulder up and heart beating fast. She eventually managed to calm down and put her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. Lilia started rubbing Jillian's back, fully aware that she needed to be comforted.

-Are you hungry?, asked Lilia concerned.

-No, just tired. Need sleep., answered Jillian.

Lilia nodded and laid down, pulling her girlfriend with her. Jillian put her head on Lilia's chest and hugged her, needing that warmth. Lilia moved her hand up to Jillian's head and played with her hair, caressing her head gently, as Jillian slowly managed to sleep and finally get some rest.

————————————————————————
A/N: Helloooooooo and here you go with another update- I am thinking about what will happen next but I'm not sure yet, so give me some time and be patient LOVE YOU AND GOODBYE