LXXXVII

Millie made the unknown girl sit down on a chair while Sadie dragged the boy in the room, still unconscious. She put him on a chair as well and tied both up while Millie kept her gun pointed at them. 

-Wakey wakey., said Sadie as she slapped the boy, who startled and finally woke up.

-Let's reveal your faces., suggested Millie as she took their masks off.

-Hm, I for once have no idea who you are. Millie?, wondered the redhead.

-Nope, no clue., frowned the brunette.

-That makes me question, why would you want to attack us, if you don't even know us?, asked Sadie looking at the girl.

-Good question. But I have a better one. Why would we tell you anything?, smirked the unknown girl.

-Well, you see, my girlfriend here has some deep knowledge when it comes to torturing people, so you either tell us what we want to know, or I'll let her play with you two., shrugged Sadie nonchalantly.

-Yeah right., scoffed the boy.

Sadie looked at me who instantly grabbed her knife, walking up to the boy.

-I'm not scared of you., chuckled the boy.

-Not yet., smirked Sadie as she watched her girlfriend.

Millie put the knife on the boy's knee, the blade pointing down on his skin.

-Did you know that, if you use the knife like a needle, and you hit the knife hard enough with an object, you could manage to break the bones., said Millie with no emotions.

-N-No., gulped the unknown boy.

-I never believed that myth, wanna find out together?, smirked Millie looking at the boy's pale face.

-You wouldn't dare., scoffed the girl.

-Hey! Say that when she has a knife on your knee!, argued the boy.

-Names., ordered Sadie.

-I'm Charlie!, replied the boy quickly, eyeing the knife which slowly began to enter his skin.

-And her name., said the redhead.

-N-Natalia., answered Charlie.

-Good. See, it's not that bad if you cooperate. Now, wanna tell us why you're here or do you want to find out if a knife can be used as a needle?, replied the younger brunette looking him in the eyes.

-W-We, I mean, her plan was to come in here a-and kidnap some kids, to use them a-as bait to find and kill that one adult couple who tries to help kids. I know, you're wondering why, well, because they are bad for b-business, or at least that's what she says. The more kids there are, the less food we'll have. That's her motto., rambled the older boy.

-The adult couple?, frowned Sadie confused.

-Yeah, a man and a woman try to find kids and takes them to some place that Natalia obsessively has been trying to find. It's like some sort of camp., continued Charlie.

-I see. Thank you for the information., smiled Millie walking back to Sadie, seeing Natalia killing Charlie with her eyes.

-What are we gonna do with them now?, asked the redhead. 

-I don't know. I mean, we could make them our prisoners, but I don't know, the kids would never be safe., shrugged Millie.

-What if we use pharmacy next to our building as a prison? It has some rooms, because people used to have blood tests there., suggested the leader.

-Yeah, that could work., nodded the younger girl.

-Okay, I'll send Peyton and Caleb for this., agreed Sadie as she called them with their comms.

-On our way!, replied Peyton as Sadie already saw them walking down the hallway.

While Sadie explained to the boys what had just happened, Millie couldn't forget what Charlie had just said. An adult couple, trying to save kids. It sounds too good to be true. Maybe they take kids to hurt them or kill them. Millie had to find them. Not alone this time. But she would make sure she's find that camp.

-Mills?, said Sadie.

-Yes my love?, replied Millie.

-You seem stressed. How about we take one day off from this leadership title and just focus on ourselves for one day?, suggested the redhead grabbing Millie's hand gently and rubbing them softly with her thumbs.

-Sounds like a dream., smiled the younger girl.

-Then let's make that dream come true darling., chuckled Sadie.

-Yeah, I'd like that, but who would be in charge?, frowned the brunette.

-Lilia and Jillian., shrugged the older teenager.

-Sounds good to me. How about you go tell them and then you'll join me in our room?, suggested Millie.

-Yes ma'am, see you there in 10., nodded Sadie, kissing Millie's forehead and leaving the room.

Millie walked to the kitchen, grabbed some snacks, then went to the main room, grabbed a boardgame. She went to their room quickly, putting the blanket and the pillows on the floor, placing the game in the center of the blanket, and sat on the pillow eating chips, waiting for Sadie. The redhead eventually showed up and smiled as she saw her girlfriend patiently waiting for her.

-What are we playing?, asked the older girl as she sat down in front of Millie.

-Scrabble., smiled the brunette.

-Aww, come on, that's nor fair. You're way smarter than me., pouted Sadie.

-Scrabble with a twist., smirked the younger girl.

-Elaborate?, frowned the redhead.

-For every word that you place that has more than 5 letters, I'll take a piece of clothing off. For every word I place with more than 6 letters, you'll take a piece of clothing off. First one without clothes is the loser...or the winner., smiled Millie as she saw Sadie blushing only thinking about it.

-I, uhm, I like your idea. I'll just go lock the door before we start., nodded Sadie getting up and doing so, sitting back down, her face still red.

-Alright, let's start. Grab 10 letters., started Millie.

-Who stats?, wondered the redhead.

-You can start if you'd like., smiled the younger girl.

-Okay, okay. Uhm, I place the word "shoes"., started the redhead.

-Random, but it has only 5 letters., smirked the brunette.

-Shit., cursed Sadie.

-My turn. I place "pictures". 7 letters., smiled Millie innocently.

-This is gonna be fun. You'll be fully dressed while I'll be naked., pouted the redhead.

-Awww, that's the point., smirked the younger girl.

-Okay, okay., sighed Sadie as she smirked and looked up at Millie. 

Sadie, unlike any normal person who would have taken their top off first, went underneath her hoodie and took her bra off, putting in next to her as Millie looked at it speechless.

-Game on., smirked Sadie.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: this took a turn that I did not know would take lmao improvisation level 3000