LXVI

Sadie stopped at the door.

-While you guys watch my heroic moment, I'm gonna go to the bathroom., chuckled the redhead.

-Are you okay?, asked Millie quite concerned.

-Yes, yes. I'll be right back., replied Sadie kissing Millie's forehead and walking away without letting her girlfriend reply.

The redhead walked towards the huge girl's bathroom that quite looked like the one in Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone. She liked it. She was getting really hot, needing to freshen up. She went to the sink and splashed her face with water. The redhead straightened herself, looked in the mirror. Now, you're wondering what she's seeing, right? A ghost? Not exactly. She saw her father. When she looked in the mirror, she couldn't see herself, she could only see herself as her father. She splashed her face again, but when she looked up again, she could only see the reflection of her father. She couldn't bare it. She needed it to stop. She needed to react. Sadie punched the mirror. Then once again. Then again. She punched it a countless of times not caring if her hands were bloody and cut. She continued to punch the mirror. She could still see his reflection instead of her own.

-Fuck you! I am nothing like you!, screamed the redhead to the broken mirror.

Suddenly, Millie walked in, seeing her girlfriend punching the bloody mirror with her bloody fists. She ran up to her, pulled her away by the waist from behind, Sadie pushed her away, her eyes still fixed on the mirror's reflection.

-Sadie, calm down., said the brunette trying to stop her girlfriend from walking back to mirror.

The redhead punched Millie, which the brunette was not expecting. She frowned, got up, not saying a word. The younger girl got in front of her, pushed her on the floor and got on top of her, pinning her hands above her head. The redhead was over ventilating.

-Sadie, chill!, screamed Millie trying to snap her girlfriend out of it.

-I am not him! I am fucking nothing like him! Get off! Let me go! I am not him!, replied the redhead clearly still not fully there.

-Sadie,I don't want to hurt you. Stop struggling., said Millie trying to use a softer tone.

Suddenly, Tess walked in with Lilia.

-What the- Hey, what's going on here?! What are you doing to her? Are you trying to force your own girlfr-, started the older brunette.

-Finish that sentence. I dare you., said Millie looking up at her killing with her eyes.

-Let me fucking go! Stop it! Fuck you! I am nothing like him! I am not! Let me go! Get off! NOW!, screamed the redhead.

-Millie, what is she talking about?, frowned Lilia looking at Sadie who was in tears.

-I don't know. When I walked it, she was punching that mirror over and over again, when I tried to stop her, she punched me., explained the brunette.

-She's having an episode. She used to have those whenever she got stressed. She spirals and loses herself for a few minutes., sighed the blonde girl.

-Huh? Don't make up excuses for her physically abusing her own girlfriend., said Tess.

Millie looked up at her.

-What did you say?, scoffed Millie.

-What? Come on, it's so obvious. You're holding her down, she is screaming and you're ignoring it. You're holding her wrists and hurting her. If we hadn't walked in I'm sure you would-, started the older brunette again.

-You're lucky that I'm holding her down right now, cause if I weren't, my fist would land in your face! What is wrong with you?! I would never hurt her! You don't know me, you can't just assume the worst because you love her! Yeah, I know your secret! You're fucking gay. I heard you telling one of your friends that Sadie deserved better. That she deserved someone like you. Fuck you! Lilia, get her out of here and let me handle Sadie alone., replied Millie her voice breaking.

-There's no way I am leaving her with you, you psycho bitch!, replied Tess, but Lilia pulled her gun out and pointed at her.

-Out. Now., said the blonde girl firmly.

-I will win her back! This isn't over!, screamed the girl as Lilia forced her to leave.

Millie looked down at her girlfriend who was not screaming anymore but staring into a void. She was looking through Millie. The brunette slowly let go of her wrists, got behind Sadie, hugged her from behind, making Sadie automatically put her head in the crock of Millie's neck. The redhead was slightly shaking in Millie's arms.

-I...I punched you., frowned the redhead.

-You did., replied Millie still hugging her and rubbing her back.

-I...I punched you. I hurt you. I lost it and I hurt you., said the older girl still frowning not understanding everything.

-I know you didn't mean it. Lilia told me about your episodes., explained the brunette kissing the top of her head.

-I'm not him. I'm nothing like him, Millie., repeated the redhead.

-Who are you talking about?, asked the brunette confused.

-My father. I am not him. I am not him., said Sadie again as tears ran down her cheeks.

-I know, Sades. You would never leave us. You would never hurt us on purpose. You care and you most importantly; you love. You love every single one of us. You even learned to love Sabrina who basically threatened to kill you the first time we met. You forgive. You listen. You understand. You help. You are nothing like your father. You are you., whispered the brunette looking down at her crying girlfriend.

-I hurt you., frowned the redhead.

-You weren't yourself. It's okay. Can I call Maya to clean your cuts on your fists? Without you wanting to punch anything or anyone?, asked the younger girl.

-Yes. I'll behave. And even if I don't, you're here and you are hella strong. I couldn't move when you were holding me down. I didn't know that you were that strong or even stronger than me. I am impressed., chuckled the redhead.

-Well thank you mylady., giggled the brunette.

-You're very welcome., smiled Sadie feeling better.

-Oh and I'm gonna kill your friend Tess., said Millie.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

A/N: Hello, I am kinda back, yes I took a break. But yeah, here's some mess, you know, the usual. Enjoy! oh and shoutout to @EmaBalabanova for helping me getting back to writing.