XCVI

-My mom's name is Winona., replied Noah.

-Wait what? Okay, Rowan, show him Winona on the computer., ordered Lilia.

-She did mention her son. Noah?, hesitated Paris keeping an eye on Sadie, not wanting to trigger her.

-My mom would never do such things., frowned Noah joining Rowan at the computer.

The brunette went through a few cameras looking for Winona. As she finally found her in her office, she moved aside for Noah to take a look. He's face went pale.

-It's, it's her. That's my mom. That's-...What the fuck? Why would she do any of that? That's so fucked up!, yelled Noah.

-Noah, calm down. Losing your shit won't help anyone. I know how betrayed you feel, but stay calm., replied Sadie, knowing exactly how he felt.

-But she's hurting them! She's using them!, argued Noah.

-And she'll pay for it. But for now, we need a plan. We need to make sure that no one will get hurt. Any suggestions?, wondered Sadie looking around the room with all her close friends.

-Maybe, only if you want to, but maybe we could use this to our advantage? I mean, Winona doesn't know that Noah is still alive, so what if she found out? We could use that to find her weakness., suggested Tess hesitantly, slightly hiding behind Olivia.

-We already know her weakness. It's me., replied Noah.

Sadie smirked.

-Remember when we used me as a bait for Dacre and his clan?, smiled the redhead.

-You wanna use me. Okay, I'm in., nodded Noah.

-I still owe you a punch in the face., joked Sadie.

-Yeah, I'm still sorry about that., chuckled the younger boy.

-Okay, so what about Paris?, asked Jillian.

-We have their chef of security and Winona's son. How about we go back there, holding Noah and Paris prisoners?, suggested Lilia.

-Winona won't care about me. She would let me die., replied Paris quickly.

-You want to save your sister, right?, asked Sadie.

-Y-Yeah., nodded Paris.

-Okay, so you're on our team. I may not fully trust you, but the fact that you didn't kill us shows that you're willing to help us. I guess that is enough for us to let you live and fight with us against Winona., said the redhead.

-Yes. I'll do anything to help you. Even if you were about to beat me up earlier, I already feel safer here than in the camp. Back at the camp, you never know who you can trust, who will snitch or who will help you or who will backstab you., explained Paris honestly.

-I can't imagine what it's like., admitted Lilia.

-Okay, so we take Noah, take him there and threaten her?, asked Olivia confused.

-Well, when you put it like that, it doesn't sound like a good plan., chuckled Jillian.

-So, what do you suggest?, wondered Sadie.

-We all know that Millie will try to escape. She will most probably succeed. When she does, they'll send their best guards to wherever she is. If Rowan keeps an eye on the camera, she can guide us to follow them and help Millie. Noah could be like a plan B, in case something goes wrong. He could wear a mask, just in case., explained Olivia.

-That's...that's actually a good idea. And I agree, Millie will try to escape. Okay, we'll go with Olivia's plan., replied the redhead.

-Okay, who's going? We're not taking everyone, are we?, asked Noah.

-No. Okay, we'll need stealthy but smart people. No offense. Paris, Caleb, Sabrina, Lilia, Jillian, Olivia and me and Noah of course. The others are back up, in case something goes wrong., said Sadie looking around.

-Okay, we'll start walking. Everyone take comms and let's go. Rowan, tell us where to go once we're there., replied Jillian as she grabbed her gun.

Paris figured she wouldn't get a weapon, so she simply didn't move.

-Your gun isn't going to magically fly to you., said Sadie.

-Oh, uh, I thought you wouldn't let me., replied the older girl surprised.

-Last time I told someone not to grab a gun, they ended up getting hurt. So, you're getting a gun. I don't want your sister to lose you., added the redhead.

-Okay. Thank you, Sadie., nodded Paris.

-Let's move!, said Sadie loudly, leaving the room already with Olivia and Lilia.

They could both tell that Sadie was worried.

-We'll find Millie. We'll save her., tried Olivia.

-I know. But what if it's too late?, sighed the redhead.

-Don't say that., replied Lilia.

-If it was too late, they would have provoked us because they know that we're watching., added Olivia.

-I guess, but-, tried Sadie.

-No but's. She'll be okay., said Olivia hugging Sadie quickly and pulling away again.

The redhead smiled softly.

-Thanks, Liv. I needed that., smiled the redhead lightly.

-Anytime., replied Olivia awkwardly.

-Okay, Paris show us the way., said Jillian walking out of the room.

Paris simply nodded and walked out the building along with the rest of the group. Sadie knew that Millie would try to escape, so they had to hurry.

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

Millie looked around the room.

-Okay, are you ready?, asked the brunette to the other prisoners.

-Sofia, when I say go, you do your thing., added Millie.

-Yes., nodded the younger girl ready.

-One. Two. Three. GO!, yelled the older brunette.

Millie picked up the little girl and hold her up to the little window. A guard outside the door saw that and opened the door quickly, walking in. At that precise moment, Sofia put her foot in his way, making him fall on his face.

-Hand me the gun., said Millie putting the kid back down.

Sofia did as told.

-Okay, now wait, and start throwing once they are here., ordered Millie as everyone stopped moving.

As Millie predicted, 3 guards came running. As they entered the room, everyone started throwing objects at them that they had, most even grabbed their shoes. As they were distracted, Millie sneaked up to them, one after the other, taking them down one by one.

-Okay. Sofia, can you use a gun?, asked the brunette.

-Yes. So can my sister., replied the younger girl.

-Good. Listen, I am sure that my girlfriend is already on her way back here to come and get me, so we just need to be cautious and get out of here without getting killed and then her and our entire group will help us win this camp over, okay?, explained Millie as she walked out the door with the prisoners following.

-Let's hope that you're right., added Sofia.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨A/N: hiiiii, I can't feel my fingers help, but anyways, hope you enjoyed it. If you see any mistakes, just keep in mind that I wrote part of this while I was listening to my teacher trying to make homeschooling work